Amazon Fire TV/KODI

1111213141517»

Replies

• wilberdmillzwilberdmillz Posts: 2,069 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stew wrote: »
    Anybody watch Game Of Thrones on Kodi? If so how the hell do you get a stream with the Dothraki subtitles?

You want it to stream only when talking in a foreign language?
  • MaywoodMaywood Never Told On NobodyPosts: 690 ✭✭✭✭
    Anybody watch Game Of Thrones on Kodi? If so how the hell do you get a stream with the Dothraki subtitles?

He was joking bruh ,he got me too..M.F
  • wilberdmillzwilberdmillz Posts: 2,069 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maywood wrote: »

Man fuck this Honey Jack, I read that shit as he was asking how to get subtitles when were speaking that language lol.
    Stew
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 49,002 Regulator

Man fuck this Honey Jack, I read that shit as he was asking how to get subtitles when were speaking that language lol.

Cot damnit, I wasn't joking :joy: check it. I can get the regular subtitles just fine but when they start talking in Dothraki, there is no subtitles(cause it's not a normal language to get subtitles in). I can't find a stream of the normal show that will show only just those subtitles.
    TonyDubbz
  • lazypakmanlazypakman when the real holds you down your supposed to drown right? Posts: 4,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ay stew just try manually searching for the sub file through the providers given, it'll be much easier for you that way.
    StewAP21
  • TonyDubbzTonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Posts: 18,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 24
    Lmao this nigga said where can I get the dothraki subtitles

i aint even gonna front that shit bothered me too when i first started watchin the show but as the seasons went on i was just like fuck it

I think there is a way to see them butr it aint worth going through all that
    Stew
  • DNB1DNB1 Posts: 19,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah, I'm rewatching right now...you need the subtitles.
  • AP21AP21 Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    if ya'll go to couchtuner and watch GOT, it's a rip from HBO with the dothraki subs
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 49,002 Regulator
    edited May 25
    DNB1 wrote: »

How the hell are you watchin it!? I found a link last night to an episode that worked but fuckin forgot to write it down lol

What is couchtuner @AP21 is that the name of the link?
  • AP21AP21 Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    well since i cant use kodi on my work pc, i just go to couchtuner...its an actual site that has all the shows and shit and uses a few of the mirrors Kodi does.

How the hell are you watchin it!? I found a link last night to an episode that worked but fuckin forgot to write it down lol

I still got subscription to Sky, HBO equivalent.

I still got subscription to Sky, HBO equivalent.

Oh, u were just saying it's wise to watch with the subtitles. Gotcha
  • MaywoodMaywood Never Told On NobodyPosts: 690 ✭✭✭✭
    John Wick 2 officially out #Gang
    Kodi 17.3 update available