What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Amazon Fire TV/KODI

1161718192022»

Replies

• MaywoodMaywood Never Told On NobodyPosts: 2,031 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All Firesticks On Sale for the Holiday @ a Reduced price of 24.99 get em at BEST BUY, AMAZON.com of course & If you have a MicroCenter In ya town... FACTS
    mn0nh4kx2enp.gif
    Say No More
    wilberdmillz
  • MARIO_DROMARIO_DRO Posts: 14,424 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dasmooth1 wrote: »
    I was running Pulse build but once Ares Wizard shut down it was a wrap for me. Couldn't even find links let alone working ones. Terrarium is great for movies and tv shows but without kodi i have nothing for live sport smh

MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN I WAS WONDERING WTF WAS GOING ON WITH ARES WIZARD
    iw23gx.jpg
  • dasmooth1dasmooth1 Posts: 163 ✭✭
    MARIO_DRO wrote: »
    I was running Pulse build but once Ares Wizard shut down it was a wrap for me. Couldn't even find links let alone working ones. Terrarium is great for movies and tv shows but without kodi i have nothing for live sport smh

Gone forever fam never to come back. The owners got that letter from the Feds smh
    deadeye
  • banginscrew901banginscrew901 Posts: 7,127 ✭✭✭✭✭

Gone forever fam never to come back. The owners got that letter from the Feds smh

When did this happen?
  • MARIO_DROMARIO_DRO Posts: 14,424 ✭✭✭✭✭

SO NOW I GOTTA GO THE LONG ROUTE OF GETTING A NEW BUILD... SMH
    iw23gx.jpg
  • dasmooth1dasmooth1 Posts: 163 ✭✭

When did this happen?

Last week maybe the week before. I went on the Ares Wizard site/blog to find out more info and sure enough it's a wrap
  • banginscrew901banginscrew901 Posts: 7,127 ✭✭✭✭✭

When did this happen?

Last week maybe the week before. I went on the Ares Wizard site/blog to find out more info and sure enough it's a wrap

Well damn.
  • bull6599bull6599 Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got the message in Pulse one day saying that it would no longer be updated. There is a new site that host it and I wrote the URL down, but it's at the crib right now.
    Damn near all of the sports add ons on KODI are shitty at this point. Download the Mouse Toggle app and then download Chrome on your Firestick. Go to sportsarefree.xyz and watch all your sports in great quality.
    MaywoodStew
    Also the Amazon store won't let you download Chrome from there. Go to the app store on your phone (I got a Galaxy 7 so I'm not sure about iPhone) and down an app called apps2fire. It allows you to upload apps from your phone to your Fire TV/Stick. Download chrome on your phone then upload it to your Fire TV using apps2fire.
    TheGOATMaywoodbanginscrew901Stew
    @bull6599 Good shit my guy...need this shit for the Sports !!!!
    Say No More
    There's also a live tv app called UKTVNow. I ise it for ESPN mostly but it's a little better than Mobdro imo.
    Maywood
    Is There a YouTube Tutorial for It ?
    Say No More
    Maywood wrote: »

Idk. Didn't check. If you go into apps2fire it'll list all the apps installed on your phone on the home screen. Scroll over to the right to setup and you can search for your Fire TV, but it's easier to just enter your Fire TV's IP address. Once it connects go back to Local Apps and just click on the app your trying to upload. It'll give you a progress bar to show you how much has loaded. Once it's complete just check your Fire TV for the app.

Maywood
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRPosts: 52,089 Regulator
    bull6599 wrote: »

Idk. Didn't check. If you go into apps2fire it'll list all the apps installed on your phone on the home screen. Scroll over to the right to setup and you can search for your Fire TV, but it's easier to just enter your Fire TV's IP address. Once it connects go back to Local Apps and just click on the app your trying to upload. It'll give you a progress bar to show you how much has loaded. Once it's complete just check your Fire TV for the app.

@bull6599 yo I did all of this and I don't see Chrome on the stick anywhere. It should be Under "your apps" on the home screen right?

bsd7x0tytpsa.gif
    Say No More
    Stew wrote: »

@bull6599 yo I did all of this and I don't see Chrome on the stick anywhere. It should be Under "your apps" on the home screen right?

@Stew Yeah. If not go all the way to the end of that row and click "See All". Or go to:

Settings>Application>Manage Installed Applications

You should find it there.

So I tried to upload Chrome to my Firestick in one of my bedrooms upstairs and it wouldn't work so I did some research and found an alternative:

http://www.lowtechgrandma.com/2017/09/12/install-chrome-on-amazon-fire-tv-stick/
  • JLlama1980JLlama1980 Posts: 455 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Kodi shit aint good for shit anymore. Sources don't even play anymore and the ones that do, buffer so fuckin much that it makes you not want to even deal with it.
    #CREEPSET
    deadeye
  • (ob)Scene(ob)Scene Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My uncle had some family over his house and someone cleared out his whole firestick. I was trying to redo it for him with the Apollo build he was already accustom too but can't since Ares Wizard is down. Anyone know of any other builds that have Specto on it already.
    deadeye
  • TheGOATTheGOAT El Coyote unknownPosts: 15,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    (ob)Scene wrote: »
    My uncle had some family over his house and someone cleared out his whole firestick. I was trying to redo it for him with the Apollo build he was already accustom too but can't since Ares Wizard is down. Anyone know of any other builds that have Specto on it already.

Time to join Terranium gang

Whoever cleared his stick deserves bad things