What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Amazon Fire TV/KODI

Replies

• MissKMissK #Lurkerlivesmatter FuckyouIcontribute Behind a DeskPosts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AP21 wrote: »
    coworker got one

but keep complaining about how low the volume is on her tv

she said she be having to put it on 80 to hear

is that normal?

I have noticed that some shows/movies don't come in at the right volume even when my settings are normal so it is possible she is having trouble
    "Sometimes people don't notice the things we do for them until we stop doing them"
    AP21
  • AP21AP21 Posts: 17,677 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smh @ this lol
  • caddo mancaddo man Failure is success in progress! Posts: 22,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah some download files have shitty volume. My mom loves a show but all the downloads have shitty volume. She used our HBOGo to watch it.
    bb135e64-2d54-4043-bf52-fd6c7197fcd3_zps05c66c47_-_Copy_-_Copy.jpg
    The IC Law (please read before posting)

You have the right to remain silent.
    Anything you say can and will be used against you in the threads of the IC.
    If you are a female, You have the right to talk to another poster and have him present with you during an exposure.
    If you do not have another poster to save you, one will be appointed to represent you, if you post a proof pic of yourself with a timestamp. Representation will be aquired if your pic is deemed simp worthy. All posters are consider a male until a proof pic or vid is provided.

The Intelligent Waiver

Do you understand each of these rights as I have explained them to you?
    Having these rights in mind, do you wish to post a proof pic(for females) or tell us your personal story now?

Old Poster admission
    There is a chance that I am your Daddy. What is your momma name again?

• CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 44,495 Regulator
    I mod without feelings or remorse.

Just been through it all man
    Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    What the fuck else can happen yo?
    I dont think much more son, word to mother yo
    We done seen it all, and been through it all yo
    Let y'all niggaz know right now
    Word to mother, for real, for real
    I aint ever goin back
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 51,834 ✭✭✭✭✭
    still aint set up my google nexus player over a year later smh lol
  • DaBullDaBull It's a Movement Posts: 9,259 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ok, im ready to join the ranks

so i need to cop the amazon fire box and then pre load kodi from the youtube tutorial?

i miss anything?
    35l6h3r.gif

"The only player who has put in the work and deserves comparison, is Kobe" - Jordan
    "Kobe Bryant has surpassed me as the greatest Laker" - Magic
    "If I want to have fun, I'll play with Lebron. If I want to win, I'm taking Kobe - Bird

2000-2001 Kobe
    28.5ppg 5.9rpg 5.0apg 1.7spg 46.4% FG

2000-2001 Shaq
    28.7ppg 12.7rpg 3.7apg 2.8bpg 57.2% FG
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 44,495 Regulator
    DaBull wrote: »
    ok, im ready to join the ranks

so i need to cop the amazon fire box and then pre load kodi from the youtube tutorial?

i miss anything?

You can get the box or the firestick the setup is very easy. I will post a video on how to set it up . I'm running the Titanium build but the tutorial vid will be about just regular Kodi which in itself is fine.

^^^^^Regular set up vid

Titanium build install

@DaBull

Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    I aint ever goin back
    DaBullbanginscrew901
  • DaBullDaBull It's a Movement Posts: 9,259 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    good lookin, what is biggest diff between the box and the stick besides Hard drive space?

@Cain
    35l6h3r.gif

"The only player who has put in the work and deserves comparison, is Kobe" - Jordan
    "Kobe Bryant has surpassed me as the greatest Laker" - Magic
    "If I want to have fun, I'll play with Lebron. If I want to win, I'm taking Kobe - Bird

2000-2001 Kobe
    28.5ppg 5.9rpg 5.0apg 1.7spg 46.4% FG

2000-2001 Shaq
    28.7ppg 12.7rpg 3.7apg 2.8bpg 57.2% FG
  • wilberdmillzwilberdmillz Posts: 2,151 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DaBull wrote: »
    good lookin, what is biggest diff between the box and the stick besides Hard drive space?

@Cain

The processor, I think the stick is duel core and the box is quad core. However the stick is supposed to be upgraded to quad core soon(it may have alread been released, not really sure).
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 51,834 ✭✭✭✭✭
    where can I download titanium? is that still the best one?
  • banginscrew901banginscrew901 Posts: 7,121 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @cain I'm ready to join the gang. Firestick came in the mail yesterday ,in the adhd thread you posted like a ten step on how to put Kodi on it can you repost it
    @banginscrew901 my bad folk just seeing your post. The video is on this page it takes about 10min to get up and running.

Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    I aint ever goin back
    banginscrew901
    The install was easy as hell so what I do next? @TonyDubbz @cain
  • OhMarsOhMars أرسل لي الصور من ثدييك Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The install was easy as hell so what I do next? @TonyDubbz @cain

Start looking for shit you want to watch.
    Exodus usually has the most reliable streams, while SALTS has more but it might take you a second to find a working stream.
    banginscrew901
    I've been using Duggz build, it has a nice layout and it comes with pretty much every addon I would want or need, minus CCloud
    Aye if I want to catch any sports s what add on do I need to use @OhMars
    Aye if I want to catch any sports s what add on do I need to use @OhMars

I fuck with sports devil.
    banginscrew901
    Aight. I got a bunch of crazy/stupid questions. Do I install sports devil like I did kodi

Subscribe to shorty she know her shit and answer all your questions.

Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    I aint ever goin back
    banginscrew901_Goldie_
    Aight. I got a bunch of crazy/stupid questions. Do I install sports devil like I did kodi

Install a build, It will come with pretty much every add on you'd ever want and it'll be in a nice layout. Just search good/best kodi builds and choose one that you like. They will give you a walk through on how to install them
    banginscrew901
    OhMars wrote: »

Install a build, It will come with pretty much every add on you'd ever want and it'll be in a nice layout. Just search good/best kodi builds and choose one that you like. They will give you a walk through on how to install them

Good looking out.
  • CockMcStuffinsCockMcStuffins Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ditched the firestick and got a Mi Box from Wal-Mart....it runs a pure version of Android tv and has a version of the google play store. U can download kodi straight from there
  • PanchoYoSanchoPanchoYoSancho To all the killas and the hundid dolla billasPosts: 13,163 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    bull6599 wrote: »
    caddo man wrote: »
    My mom is now in the Kodi gang. I hooked her up yesterday.

My family been asking me about Fire TV & Kodi. Everybody getting Firesticks for Christmas.

I did that last year. Now they dont stop bugging lol. I tried showing them how to do it and sending them YouTube videos, but most of em are nowhere near tech savy.
  • PanchoYoSanchoPanchoYoSancho To all the killas and the hundid dolla billasPosts: 13,163 ✭✭✭✭✭
    caddo man wrote: »
    Yeah some download files have shitty volume. My mom loves a show but all the downloads have shitty volume. She used our HBOGo to watch it.

Turn up the Amplification on the Volume settings.
    What do y'all do when a video keeps buffering. I'll pause it for a couple mins and let it catch up then it'll keep doing it. Any suggestions?