What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Amazon Fire TV/KODI

Replies

• CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 43,091 Regulator
    What do y'all do when a video keeps buffering. I'll pause it for a couple mins and let it catch up then it'll keep doing it. Any suggestions?

@banginscrew901 this chick will answer every question you'll ever have for Kodi
    I mod without feelings or remorse.

Just been through it all man
    Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    What the fuck else can happen yo?
    I dont think much more son, word to mother yo
    We done seen it all, and been through it all yo
    Let y'all niggaz know right now
    Word to mother, for real, for real
    I aint ever goin back
    banginscrew901
  • ZonaZona Posts: 32
    I've been using Fire stick/Kodi since the summer and its been working great so far. It started out by me wanting to watch Raiders games and they arent in my market. Didnt want to pay for cable just to watch games on Sunday. I had the stick for a year, but never used it (used Roku more than anything else). One thin i find helpful is that I clear cache everytime before I open Kodi, if I dont sometimes vids will freeze up.

I havent messed with the music part of it at all, but just been using the video side of things. My most used channels are 1Channel, SportsDevil, Vice, and NFL.com. SportsDevil is cool, but wish i could find a better quality stream on games. I can deal with it, but just gotta keep looking for better quality.
  • CockMcStuffinsCockMcStuffins Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try the Pro Sport add-on...great quality on all their streams
  • banginscrew901banginscrew901 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cain wrote: »

Subscribe to shorty she know her shit and answer all your questions.

Anybody use the build she does in this video? I think I might switch to this one
    genocidecutter
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 43,091 Regulator

Anybody use the build she does in this video? I think I might switch to this one

Never used that build. I've ran titanium only may switch it up and try some new ones.

Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    I aint ever goin back

Never used that build. I've ran titanium only may switch it up and try some new ones.

The one she use is pretty dope. I would want to tweak it a Lil though but that's about it
    genocidecutter
    Was gone do it last night but I took my ass to sleep
    genocidecutter
  • wilberdmillzwilberdmillz Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, so I'll be in Cali from the 22nd to the 29th. Is there anything special I need to do in order to use my firestick/kodi on the hotels wifi besides just connecting to their wireless network?
    Did anybody update their firestick since amazon updated the interface?
    genocidecutter
    Ok, so I'll be in Cali from the 22nd to the 29th. Is there anything special I need to do in order to use my firestick/kodi on the hotels wifi besides just connecting to their wireless network?

Nothing but connect to the wireless

Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    I aint ever goin back
    wilberdmillz

Has 4k,3d and HD but it's a long video.
    TonyDubbzgenocidecutter
    Are you able to put Kodi on the firestick without having a amazon account?
    genocidecutter

You need an account to put ES file explorer on the stick. You can use someone else's account but an acct it is needed to get that app

Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    I aint ever goin back
    banginscrew901
    Was talking to one my friends and she was telling me how one dude charged her friend 200$ to put Kodi on there....I was like what the f*** what else.. she was like that included the stick as well I said what else she said that's it.
    TonyDubbzPanchoYoSanchogenocidecutter
    Was talking to one my friends and she was telling me how one dude charged her friend 200$ to put Kodi on there....I was like what the f*** what else.. she was like that included the stick as well I said what else she said that's it.

Goddamn........ Nigga is raping her pockets lol.

I charge $65 that's including the firestick

Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    I aint ever goin back
  • iKingGodGivBiziKingGodGivBiz What title? Posts: 28,973 Regulator
    Got tablet, windows computer and amazon firestick all running Kodi now. Now im learning all the add ons and shit for this

New AHH Battle Rap Forum
    http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/the-battle-rap-zone
    Karma es verdad.
  • bull6599bull6599 Posts: 6,620 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anybody had issues downloading & installing Mobdro since the software update by Amazon?

You need an account to put ES file explorer on the stick. You can use someone else's account but an acct it is needed to get that app

I thought there was a way around that...

New AHH Battle Rap Forum
    Karma es verdad.
  • texas409texas409 Posts: 20,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a question I tried to watch the college football games all year and never could find any. What addon has them?
    texas409 wrote: »
    I got a question I tried to watch the college football games all year and never could find any. What addon has them?

Sports devil is a good one
    Caingenocidecutter
    edited January 6

"Mchanga kodi" on Youtube, has all the answers to Kodi and more. She's probably the premiere expert now if not at least top 3 now.

New AHH Battle Rap Forum
    Karma es verdad.
    dnyce215

"Mchanga kodi" on Youtube, has all the answers to Kodi and more. She's probably the premiere expert now if not at least top 3 now.

True but she drop a new build every month. I ain't trying to switch every month
    genocidecutter
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 50,795 Regulator
  • BIGG WILLBIGG WILL Posts: 2,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    are you guys manually add these updates that yall are posting the youtube videos of?
    acv3md.jpg

2gse8vd.jpg
    BIGG WILL wrote: »
    are you guys manually add these updates that yall are posting the youtube videos of?

I just update the build I have not changing every month. If and when I get another stick/box I'll put a different build on it
    genocidecutter