What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Amazon Fire TV/KODI

Replies

• BIGG WILLBIGG WILL Posts: 2,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plan on getting the firebox later on today so I can put that other build on there with the 4k videos on em

came here to ask this. are 4k streams available now? I know the stick cant stream them, so due to this does the stick just skip over and 4k links?
    acv3md.jpg

2gse8vd.jpg
  • banginscrew901banginscrew901 Posts: 6,759 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was finally able to get the fire tv.... everybody sold out of these damn things
    BIGG WILL wrote: »
    Plan on getting the firebox later on today so I can put that other build on there with the 4k videos on em

came here to ask this. are 4k streams available now? I know the stick cant stream them, so due to this does the stick just skip over and 4k links?

On one of those builds it supported 4k in the build and 3d . Don't know if the firestick can support the 4k but the box should
  • lazypakmanlazypakman when the real holds you down your supposed to drown right? Posts: 4,836 ✭✭✭✭✭
    which app should one be looking on for 4k links?

• CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 43,929 Regulator

You going to need the top internet speed to run 4K. Also check around there's some Android boxes that run 4K that is cheaper than firetv. Setup is exactly the same.

@banginscrew901
    I mod without feelings or remorse.

Just been through it all man
    Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    What the fuck else can happen yo?
    I dont think much more son, word to mother yo
    We done seen it all, and been through it all yo
    Let y'all niggaz know right now
    Word to mother, for real, for real
    I aint ever goin back
    MallyG
  • dasmooth1dasmooth1 Posts: 156 ✭✭
    Hey guys i finally tried to install Titanium on both my Samsung S6 and my Macbook Pro. I get to the stage where I have installed the Daily Update Wizard. When I go into the Daily Updates Official Team Build to actually install Titanium nothing is in there. This is the case for both my phone and Macbook. i have tried rebooting/restarting/reinstalling and everytime it is just blank in there instead of showing me the Titanium thumbnail so I can install it.

Any ideas? I've tried finding solutions on Google and youtube but nothing doing.
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 43,929 Regulator
    dasmooth1 wrote: »
    Hey guys i finally tried to install Titanium on both my Samsung S6 and my Macbook Pro. I get to the stage where I have installed the Daily Update Wizard. When I go into the Daily Updates Official Team Build to actually install Titanium nothing is in there. This is the case for both my phone and Macbook. i have tried rebooting/restarting/reinstalling and everytime it is just blank in there instead of showing me the Titanium thumbnail so I can install it.

Any ideas? I've tried finding solutions on Google and youtube but nothing doing.

I'll be honest my dude never installed Kodi on apple product

Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    I aint ever goin back
  • JLlama1980JLlama1980 Posts: 444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's up with all the buffering with the Amazon Stick? Shit is skressful
    #CREEPSET
    edited January 27
    Cain wrote: »
    What do y'all do when a video keeps buffering. I'll pause it for a couple mins and let it catch up then it'll keep doing it. Any suggestions?

@banginscrew901 this chick will answer every question you'll ever have for Kodi

@JLlama1980 this will help with buffering. Or you may want to see if you can up your Internet speed

Never mind bro I went on Youtube and found a channel by a chick called Mchanga and installed Krypton instead. Can't believe the quality of some of these streams. This shit is the truth.
  • wilberdmillzwilberdmillz Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭✭✭

Never mind bro I went on Youtube and found a channel by a chick called Mchanga and installed Krypton instead. Can't believe the quality of some of these streams. This shit is the truth.

I see you switched builds. Regarding the Titanium install issue, the problem was you needed to change the home screen skin from confluence to Xeonfluence(sp?) after installing titanium. If you decide to try the build again remember to change the skin.
    dasmooth1

I follow her shorty knows what she's doing. She always got a new vid up helping people or informing people on what new.

@dasmooth1

Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    I aint ever goin back
    dasmooth1

I see you switched builds. Regarding the Titanium install issue, the problem was you needed to change the home screen skin from confluence to Xeonfluence(sp?) after installing titanium. If you decide to try the build again remember to change the skin.

Thanks man. With the amount of streams available with this build i have now though i doubt i will ever need to change again!
    mc317
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 30,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i have the hyperTT skin

shit keeps buffering and resetting

any advice?
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

• texas409texas409 Posts: 20,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok so I came home after being gone all day and my firestick wont let me do shit it keeps asking me if I have an amazon account dont tell me this shit master reset on its on cause if so im chunking this bitch out the window

@cain @banginscrew901
    Stew
    So i logged in using my amazon account and i had to launch kodi when I did none of my sports add on work now smh was there some kind of update recently?
    Depend on your build. The pulse build I have updates almost every time I go to it.

You may have to update your build. And I guess it depends on if you bought it broken already.... just try and update it
    texas409 wrote: »
    Ok so I came home after being gone all day and my firestick wont let me do shit it keeps asking me if I have an amazon account dont tell me this shit master reset on its on cause if so im chunking this bitch out the window

@TonyDubbz

Aye but if you gone get rid of it I'll give you 5 bucks for it
    StewMallyG
  • longhairrlonghairr Posts: 14
    Do you all have the Google Play Store installed?
    longhairr wrote: »

What you need that foe?
  • longhairrlonghairr Posts: 14

What you need that foe?

So I can install normal Android apps.

What you need that foe?

So I can install normal Android apps.

Oh don't know about that only thing I got on the stick is that es file explorer
  • TonyDubbzTonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Posts: 18,855 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So i logged in using my amazon account and i had to launch kodi when I did none of my sports add on work now smh was there some kind of update recently?

@Texas409 I had that happen one time and after it happened I just made me an amazon account and signed back in everything was still on my stick. This happened with the firstick I ever got before I even started doing m yown shit so it had a dummy account linked to it frm the person who gave me the stick.. but if you got an amazon account just sign in on that, if it ask for credit ccard info then put it in, you dont gotta make any purchases.

I also heard u can buy a disposable Visa giftcard and use the # from it when it ask
    9yra8oazt939.jpeg

tumblr_ljhxqfJwB71qhisruo1_500.gif
    [img][/img]1377736851_tumblr_m1gwskt4Bk1qdlfp4o1_500.gif

Sho’nuff: Am I the meanest?
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    Sho’nuff: Am I the prettiest?
    Sho’nuff: Am I the baddest mofo low down around this town?
    Sho’nuff: Well who am I?
    Sho’nuff: Who am I?
    Sho’nuff: I can’t hear you…
    edited February 2
    TonyDubbz wrote: »

@Texas409 I had that happen one time and after it happened I just made me an amazon account and signed back in everything was still on my stick. This happened with the firstick I ever got before I even started doing m yown shit so it had a dummy account linked to it frm the person who gave me the stick.. but if you got an amazon account just sign in on that, if it ask for credit ccard info then put it in, you dont gotta make any purchases.

I also heard u can buy a disposable Visa giftcard and use the # from it when it ask

I got everything back when I logged in but my prosports add on wont work. I gotta have my sports so do I need to delete the addon then re install it @TonyDubbz