What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Whats some regular shit you didnt know until recently

Max.Max. Posts: 32,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2016 in The Forum of Fame
About a year ago
2015-04-13-1428958600-8905374-fuelgaugemh.jpg

200w.gif

Feel free to use the gif
CopperdamnkpHundredEyes illestni99ainneLou_CypherYoung StefA$AP_A$TONMrCrookedLetterAlpha_Ambition Betamrrealonebigbird_1KINGECaneed123gnsBrother_FiveChillaDaKilladnyce215CashmoneyDux

Replies

• SmashinYourWaifuSmashinYourWaifu Posts: 595 ✭✭✭✭
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Some people stand up to wipe their ass

That one baffles me

I thought only women wiped their ass sitting down
    TheGOATSneakDZAAjackson17BenjaminELouis Devinearchgarcia345Sage WonderMrCrookedLetterCashmoneyDuxrip.dillamatches malonea minormanofmorehouse700TheRicanKingChi Snow$ineedmoney$Lincoln
  • blackgod813blackgod813 Posts: 9,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its about thinkin for people an women dont like lovy dovy shit all the time they like aggression an focus dont cry infront of them less somr one die an ignore them sum time
  • blackgod813blackgod813 Posts: 9,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    - Didn't that the Guynese government assassinated Walter Rodney

- Didn't know that black holes in space contain other galaxies

- Didn't know after I buss my 2nd nut, I start to look at the female as a bag of fluid, with bones running through it

- Didn't know that some people don't use washcloths when they shower

- Didn't know that some niggas consider young thug a "lyricist. "

I thought wash clothes wasnt needed because of tv niggas found that out an triped apparently are skin different
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 52,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Copper wrote: »
    85% of plant life is in the ocean

tumblr_nfmwdtRQTk1tlny5uo1_400.gif
    VIBEBender RodriguezBangEm_Bart
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 45,532 Regulator
    I wipe my ass standing up
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
This discussion has been closed.