What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Colin Kaepernick refuses “to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses Black people”...

Replies

• MallyGMallyG I Take Myself Out on Dates Posts: 4,783 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Max. wrote: »
    Wrong player. Eric Allen blow his ACL.

vlptfn1hratt.jpg

Lmao!
    StewAP21
  • stringer bellstringer bell Posts: 25,477 ✭✭✭✭✭
    vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

“Every generation has its own evil. But our evil is a different kind of evil — our systems are evil.” - Rev. Nicholas Richards
    Alpha_Ambition
    vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

“Every generation has its own evil. But our evil is a different kind of evil — our systems are evil.” - Rev. Nicholas Richards
    marc123Olorun22
    vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

dnyce215texasdaking88Recaptimus_Prime360
  • blackrainblackrain Posts: 26,988 Regulator
    I dunno about the black community on this one. Y'all doin that thing, like when certain black folk was hit with "coon" for not agreeing with Obama on every fuckin thing he said.

It's happening again. Seems as though every time someone says they won't protest with the boycott, they're getting called coons and traitors and bootlickers, and all sorts of shit. Some of y'all REALLY need to just calm the fuck down, and let people decide which way they wanna go about this thing, if at all.

I get the difference of someone like Jason Fatlock, mocking the whole thing, and someone like Jim Brown saying "he didn't agree with how it happened."

Next thing you know, some of super pro-black muhfuckas will be all up in the NFL thread, chastizing every poster in there because they still choose to watch football....

Oops, never mind...Yeah...here's the link:
    YOU GOD-damned negros couldn't help yourselves, couldn't you?

What these people are doing to Kap -- and by extension, to other black athletes who might have protest on their mind -- should outrage you as black people and should have made you commit to not watch this shit for at least a year, if not longer. But no, you had to watch, and eagerly too.

If you can't stay away from watching a fucking game, how are you going to make any real sacrifice for the cause of the black struggle if and when the time comes?

Figures.

Yeah some folks are too quick to fire off the "coon" label...a disagreement doesn't make somebody a coon...a disagreement Jason Whitlock style does
    AggieLean.Bazz-B
  • dnyce215dnyce215 Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dunno about the black community on this one. Y'all doin that thing, like when certain black folk was hit with "coon" for not agreeing with Obeezie on every fuckin thing he said.

It's happening again. Seems as though every time someone says they won't protest with the boycott, they're getting called coons, traitors, bootlickers, and all sorts of shit. Some of y'all REALLY need to calm the fuck down, and let people decide which way they wanna go about this thing, if at all.

I get the difference of someone like Jason Fatlock, mocking the whole thing (and fuck HIM), and someone like Jim Brown saying "he didn't agree with how it happened."

Next thing you know, some of super pro-black muhfuckas will be all up in the NFL thread, chastizing every poster in there because they still choose to watch football....

What these people are doing to Kap -- and by extension, to other black athletes who might have protest on their mind -- should outrage you as black people and should have made you commit to not watch this shit for at least a year, if not longer. But no, you had to watch, and eagerly too.

If you can't stay away from watching a fucking game, how are you going to make any real sacrifice for the cause of the black struggle if and when the time comes?

Figures.

Nope it just a constant reminder that we don't stick together.
  • UndefeatableUndefeatable Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 13
    blackrain wrote: »
    I dunno about the black community on this one. Y'all doin that thing, like when certain black folk was hit with "coon" for not agreeing with Obama on every fuckin thing he said.

It's happening again. Seems as though every time someone says they won't protest with the boycott, they're getting called coons and traitors and bootlickers, and all sorts of shit. Some of y'all REALLY need to just calm the fuck down, and let people decide which way they wanna go about this thing, if at all.

I get the difference of someone like Jason Fatlock, mocking the whole thing, and someone like Jim Brown saying "he didn't agree with how it happened."

Figures.

Yeah some folks are too quick to fire off the "coon" label...a disagreement doesn't make somebody a coon...a disagreement Jason Whitlock style does

I agree, and for the record want to point out that my post in the NFL thread didn't call the people who were watching coons. Don't think they should be watching, but I'm not convinced that watching makes them coons.
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Posts: 67,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Focal PointFocal Point Kushite descent... wandering child from Meru of Old TrentonPosts: 16,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That was a long ass read great read though

Yeah it was really on point and lays out Colin's transition very well that them Baldwin quotes were official
  • ineedpussyineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck! Posts: 7,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remember that scene on Life when the white daughter of the prison Warden had the mix baby.
    Then he brought out all the inmates to try and see which one looked more like the baby.
    Eventually all the inmates came forward confessing that, they were the father?

Perhaps the players need to organize a national sunday protest so all the players can sit and protest in peace.
    They can punish Kaep with unemployment, but they can't punish the whole league.

Eventually the league and its owner will just have to accept that the injustices that Black people face
    on a daily affects its players as a whole.

i said almost the same thing but i get no signed though. smmfh @thecoons of the ic who dont want to see the nfl come tumbling down.
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    why couldnt niggaZ in the nfl just for opening season just fake an injury and not play for kap? it would of made a hell of a statement. but once again im just a dreamer.

• farris2k1farris2k1 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remember that scene on Life when the white daughter of the prison Warden had the mix baby.
    Then he brought out all the inmates to try and see which one looked more like the baby.

Perhaps the players need to organize a national sunday protest so all the players can sit and protest in peace.

Eventually the league and its owner will just have to accept that the injustices that Black people face

I feel u, but then what?

Maywoodonetoughmiracle
  • ShuffingtonShuffington Posts: 3,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 13
    farris2k1 wrote: »

I feel u, but then what?

Well, the problem seems to be more about the protest and less about what the players are actually protesting.
    And I'm sick and tired of that being the focus.

If you eliminate problem 1....

A. You'll learn who's with you and who isn't, Those who are with you will grow
    in numbers because they will have to make a decision ( Sit or Stand )

B. Now that you have #'s on your side you can start to build cohesively. Figure out a plan. Utilize the
    growing force to help highlight the injustices to impact change. And because ,hypothetically, so many people are involved... you can't hone in on 1 person, like Kaep... and try to slander them.

C. (Example) Week 2 You sit, Week 3 you pray, Week 4 you wear something unique (non uniform violating)

Now this is just me thinking of sh*t in the span of a few seconds. Im pretty sure you can go much much deeper...

dnyce215
  • Angeles1son85Angeles1son85 I'm an animal I shoulda been born in Jumanji Los AngelesPosts: 13,301 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i think hill woulda been ok but " Donald Trump is a white supremacist" is where she fuked up and espn being espn had to do something