What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Colin Kaepernick refuses “to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses Black people”...

24567214

Replies

  • _God__God_ Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He is a victim of racism from the 49ers. I like this. Career is over now tho
  • Max.Max. Posts: 32,554 ✭✭✭✭✭
    _God_ wrote: »
    He is a victim of racism from the 49ers. I like this. Career is over now tho

    Huh
    eastbay510gns
  • eastbay510eastbay510 Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭✭✭
    _God_ wrote: »
    He is a victim of racism from the 49ers. I like this. Career is over now tho

    I'm a Niner fan and I don't remember him dealing with any racism from the team. As a fan I don't think he's been put in the best situations to succeed sometimes but to call it racism is probably a stretch here.

    onetoughmiracle
  • TheBoyRoTheBoyRo Posts: 13,345 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He didn't stand for the anthem for the first 2 preseason games so why outrage now?
    gns
  • TheBoyRoTheBoyRo Posts: 13,345 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MallyG wrote: »
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    He didn't stand for the anthem for the first 2 preseason games so why outrage now?

    Because he Just Now actually commented on WHY he hasn't, that's why.

    It was reported last night that he didn't stand up for last nights game and I guess someone noticed. If it wasn't noticed, he probably wouldn't have needed to comment on it. But I'm happy he did
    gnsMallyGdeadeye
  • D0wnD0wn Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    D0wn wrote: »
    Fake activism 101. Kap knows he's not going to be the QB, so he's tryin to stay relevant beyond the NFL. It would be one thing if he never stood for the anthem before, but what finally dawned on him before this season?

    And "I have to stand up for people that are oppressed.". Like not standing for the anthem is doing shit. Chris Jackosn didn't stand for religious beliefs which I respect. But Kap is full of shit.

    This is what real activism looks like....
    9932158.jpg
    Taking a stand is taking a stand, u Dusty ass nigga.

    1.The starting qb can always get injured.
    2. Kaep could of been traded to another team.
    3. Taking a stand is taking a stand, u Dusty ass nigga.

    Not standing for the national anthem isn't any kind of stand. It literally does nothing. Kap is a millionaire, so if he's about helping the oppressed, there are actually things he can do with his money/influence to help. But not standing for the anthem isn't one of them.

    Explain why Chris Jackson was black balled?

    The war is psychological.
    Buck breaking was popular on plantations,and it still goes on psychologically .
    A prominent blk man in this society in Colin, taking a public stand, sends a powerful message to young blk men PERIOD.
    Dabb on em, Dabb on em
    Dabb on em, Dabb on em
    Dabb on em, Dabb on em
    Dabb on a Hater like

    Cam-gif.gif
    xxCivicxxdeadeye
  • _God__God_ Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    eastbay510 wrote: »
    _God_ wrote: »
    He is a victim of racism from the 49ers. I like this. Career is over now tho

    I'm a Niner fan and I don't remember him dealing with any racism from the team. As a fan I don't think he's been put in the best situations to succeed sometimes but to call it racism is probably a stretch here.

    They want Blaine gabbert to start n wouldn't trade him, only way they would trade would cost him money. And Blaine gabbert is a clear Coke headed country white boy and chip jelly a known racist is the coach
  • Will MunnyWill Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Posts: 29,963 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    you know shit ain't right if this QB is ahead of you on the depth chart.


    the fail mary
    http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap2000000275543/Ponder-s-fail-mary
    Times are tough, but they ain't got nothin' on me.
    Ghost313Young StefonetoughmiraclexxCivicxx
  • A Talented OneA Talented One stew Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Almost brings tears to my eyes.

    I support him 100% and hope he can maintain his stance in the face of the backlash. I know that not everybody is built for shit like this.
    rip.dillaInglewood_Bthe dukester_God_
  • iron man1iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerPosts: 29,828 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rb1h2l74wk7a.jpg

    31458881-c254-4384-831d-2e15c4167ead.jpg

    Colin X...

    My man..
    tumblr_nycwg4lQ121qzco77o1_500.gif

    Hulkbuster_suit_up_660_12fps_256c.0_zpsmvju6kap.gif

    [img][/img]images-4_zpspafe6bfb.jpg
    Valentinez A. Kaiser
  • mryounggunmryounggun Loading up my Grey Matter Glock Posts: 13,400 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D0wn wrote: »
    Fake activism 101. Kap knows he's not going to be the QB, so he's tryin to stay relevant beyond the NFL. It would be one thing if he never stood for the anthem before, but what finally dawned on him before this season?

    And "I have to stand up for people that are oppressed.". Like not standing for the anthem is doing shit. Chris Jackosn didn't stand for religious beliefs which I respect. But Kap is full of shit.

    This is what real activism looks like....
    9932158.jpg
    Taking a stand is taking a stand, u Dusty ass nigga.

    1.The starting qb can always get injured.
    2. Kaep could of been traded to another team.
    3. Taking a stand is taking a stand, u Dusty ass nigga.

    Not standing for the national anthem isn't any kind of stand. It literally does nothing. Kap is a millionaire, so if he's about helping the oppressed, there are actually things he can do with his money/influence to help. But not standing for the anthem isn't one of them.

    Unequivocally false. Here we are all talking about it. Along with tons of other people. I mean, let's not make the nigga out to be MLK and shit...but to say this does NOTHING is clearly incorrect.

    More people are aware of and talking about the problem now than they were before. Period.
    xxCivicxxdeadeye
  • KingFreemanKingFreeman Way UpPosts: 13,575 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good for him black people believing in a white Jesus and Christianity and America are suspects to me

    TURBOZONE-BEST-SIG-EVER-50.gif
    nwfyah.jpg
    marc123
  • Ilike2get bakedIlike2get baked If you think about it..it's not me....it's you. Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good for Colin....society been talking about athletes need to be more vocal..here it is...just a shame how much shit he gonna get from these crackas because he's not going along to get along...
    Inglewood_Bgnsdeadeye
Sign In or Register to comment.