HOLD THE FUCK UP..REESEY HUSBAND FOUND HER PRIVATE MESSAGES TURNS OUT SHE SENT MULTIPLE EXCLUSIVES

Replies

• OmegaConflictOmegaConflict Posts: 36,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trillfate wrote: »
    OmegaSataN wrote: »
    Well lemme get my front row seat now. Cuz I know new shenanigans are sure to come from this on the morning.

*grabs chair*

Bruh this shit is brazy blood. If reesey die I die. Aint no replacing her and thats on my momma kids. Her dude signed up exactly when she did on the cool tho. He went in her account and saw she sent exclusives to atleast 3 niggas who have not been named. Then he went off on trillfate for being thirsty. Reesey more than likely asked for her account to be banned by an unknown mod. Kat name was thrown in the mix as a snitch go figure. Reesey saying kat had nothing to do with it. Must be two sides. The fuck is goin on
    Cmon b you smarter than this.
    I see right through this.
    Nobody is beefing with reesey. Her husband stole her pw. Changed her pic to "access granted" to let us kno he got it. He sees mad pms of her efucking but notice no pics. He knows she deleted the exclusives thats why he on here low key pressuring niggas for info which is why Trillfate stayed quiet. Reesey had her shit banned because she peeped game. Y'all niggas slow
    Word. Cuz if Reesey wanted Brandon to know about this she would have told him the same day of... obviously this is something she's kept from him and he just found out snooping around like an insecured bitch cuz Wife is other talking to men... Her and Joker both stay in Austin

He gone find out the hard way tho...
    thatboydizz
  • MizuryLillithMizuryLillith Lady Radium KELT-2Ab, Andromeda Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    damn so does that mean she no longer going to be in the gta crew?

Fuck no, shes lucky she's alive

RIGHT!?!?!?!!!!!
    pfft
    Like dyin's hard.
    SneakDZApsychobutcher
  • soulbrothersoulbrother LORD WRECKA Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thisshitcornyasfuck...smh
    ChillaDaKillaChiCityBedStuy

RIGHT!?!?!?!!!!!
    pfft
    Like dyin's hard.

Getting away with murrrrrder
    I found this way too boring to read through.... but I can say this much... I finally got served my divorce papers... lol that what happens when you don't let a dumbshit tell you who you can be friends with.... of course I was being a thousand percent faithful and novody but said dumbshit was getting pics... but whatever.

Divorce party nudes?????
    SneakDZA
  • thatboydizzthatboydizz Leader of #CreepSet Posts: 4,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so ive finally seen kats pussy

@kat can be somewhere in fuckin antarctica but somehow someway she always end up on the summerjam

LadyZee, Sixsicksins, gotdamkam, Reesey all in two years. Jesus christ this site is fucked. Lets all wait for that one dumbass nigga to come in here and remind us that we keep running off the chicks

Oh and gotdamkam never existed her nudes + true identity will be revealed Season 4 of Tinychat2016 Yall aint gonna want to miss that
    gnsMelqartrip.dilladeadeyeJonnyRoccITJoshuaMoshua  PurrG.AvantCashmoneyDuxRickyRich
    edited September 2016

RIGHT!?!?!?!!!!!
    pfft
    Like dyin's hard.

I bet they are. Assholes.

.....or were you referring to yourself.... GayAss.
    I found this way too boring to read through.... but I can say this much... I finally got served my divorce papers... lol that what happens when you don't let a dumbshit tell you who you can be friends with.... of course I was being a thousand percent faithful and novody but said dumbshit was getting pics... but whatever.

Divorce party nudes?????

Lmmfao
    Funny, dad.

Divorce party nudes?????

Lmmfao
    Funny, dad.

You're all my children

RIGHT!?!?!?!!!!!
    pfft
    Like dyin's hard.

I bet they are. Assholes.

.....or were you referring to yourself.... GayAss.

You're not paying attention are you
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 24,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trollio wrote: »

Stop typing and go jump headfirst into a woodchipper

Pull that shit up in front my house. I'll swan dive right the fuck out the second floor window!

The trailer park got free parking?
  • thatboydizzthatboydizz Leader of #CreepSet Posts: 4,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I found this way too boring to read through.... but I can say this much...I finally got served my divorce papers... lol that what happens when you don't let a dumbshit tell you who you can be friends with.... of course I was being a thousand percent faithful and novody but said dumbshit was getting pics... but whatever.

Cot damn. How long were you married? And would you ever go through your s/o private messages? Thats just wrong blood
This discussion has been closed.