What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

KAT IS GETTING MARRIED YALL!

MistyKnight MistyKnight YtDemonSlayerWakandaPosts: 7,732 ✭✭✭✭✭
Kat wrote: »
I'm getting married y'all. Wtf.

The reason I made this thread in Donkey is because I think Kat deserves more recognition than letting this thread die in the Powder room since she has dedicated years to the IC and has blessed us with many visually appealing photos in the process.

So @Kat

1. What day are getting married?
2. What you gonna wear?
3. Courthouse or Vegas wedding?
4. How does your daughter feel about this? She excited?
5. Are you sure this is really what you wanna do?
AP21 wrote: »
"yeah, I'ma stir up shit between two of the remaining 6 female posters on a male dominated site. Surely they'll like me after this"
-the fatherless

"Yo, why she posting pictures in a pic thread brah. Who tf she think she is"
-first ballot Hall of Fame fuck nigga

"A female just posted a pic? Word? Let me see if I can find something wrong with it to point out."
-raised by a pack of sissies

"A female in a hip hop site? Noooooo. We can't have that"
-closet homosexual
Chi Snowmiamivice305Black_SamsonKatAP21MissKArya Tsaddiqgnsrip.dillathatboydizzVulcanRavenillestni99ainneValentinez A. KaiserVIBELEMZIMUS_RAMSEYCashmoneyDuxCapitalBdallas' 4 evaatribecalledgabiLordZukoGhost313Ajackson17LUClENa.mann

Replies

• MistyKnight MistyKnight YtDemonSlayer WakandaPosts: 7,732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Mods, would you kindly move all of the comments that Kat received regarding the marriage in ADHD to this thread please?
    "yeah, I'ma stir up shit between two of the remaining 6 female posters on a male dominated site. Surely they'll like me after this"
    -the fatherless

"A female just posted a pic? Word? Let me see if I can find something wrong with it to point out."

-closet homosexual
    gns
    Thought her common law ass been married.

No. It appears she has been against marriage for the longest. According to @Arya Tsaddiq
    -the fatherless

-closet homosexual
    gns
    OhMars wrote: »
    You on your diz shit ay

Nah fam. This shit is worth celebration. This is an IC family event B)
    -the fatherless

-closet homosexual
    gns
    Please @Black_Samson?
    -the fatherless

-closet homosexual
  • DupacDupac Retired PurgatoryPosts: 68,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • AP21AP21 Posts: 17,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    congrats on the plat thread in advance
    Dupacrip.dillaValentinez A. Kaiser
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Posts: 25,153 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Kat you better not be trolling this thread or your marriage either
    giphy.gif

Me: Have you ever heard of T. Sanford

Karla: Yeah

Me: This is T. Sanford, Come on down here and let me tap that ass
    DupacKingFreeman
  • Arya TsaddiqArya Tsaddiq Shalawam The Daughter of BabylonPosts: 15,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    Thought her common law ass been married.

No. It appears she has been against marriage for the longest. According to @Arya Tsaddiq

Nah...

I said i wasnt gonna do that. :#
This discussion has been closed.