What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official Game vs Meek Mill Beef Thread (The Reason roasting Gee)

Replies

• RickyRichRickyRich almighty ricky rich Eastend Scarbo Posts: 12,328 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In other MMG news Priorities 5 Mixtape just dropped,who heard it yet?

NOBODY knew nor gives a fuck

Gee does
    The Real 2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year!
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year !
    2015 Reason Thread Creator of The year!

• x the unknownx the unknown Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »
    Lol MMG fell off

been fell off aye
    my top five
    1. nas
    2. styles p
    3. scarface
    4. skillz
    5. lloyd banks
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 66,886 Regulator
  • gee757gee757 Posts: 26,093
    Mmg dropped 2 #1albums n the country last yr & squares think mmg is finished??? Only on the donkey aka the ic/reason
    This nigga Gee is the worst Stan ....nigga never posts about any music or upcoming music...nothing

Stfu u donkey faggot ya not even a reason poster square cuz if u was ya stewpid donkey ass would know that I've been posting pix of albums I've copped or have on here for yrs u donkey faggot......ya nerd ass even gave me a goat when I posted a pic of my Philly's most wanted album gtfoh
  • BackInWhiteBackInWhite Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gee757 wrote: »
    Mmg dropped 2 #1albums n the country last yr & squares think mmg is finished??? Only on the donkey aka the ic/reason
    This nigga Gee is the worst Stan ....nigga never posts about any music or upcoming music...nothing

Stfu u donkey faggot ya not even a reason poster square cuz if u was ya stewpid donkey ass would know that I've been posting pix of albums I've copped or have on here for yrs u donkey faggot......ya nerd ass even gave me a goat when I posted a pic of my Philly's most wanted album gtfoh

u stupid for spelling the word stupid as `stewpid´ aye
    my top five
    1. nas
    2. styles p
    3. scarface
    4. skillz
    5. lloyd banks
    KnowReasonForPeace
    This is how I know these gay ass donkey posters like @Elzo69Renaissance just come n here for my attention cuz this geek gave me a goat when I posted a pic of my Philly's most wanted album....but now this donkey nerd is talking about I don't never post about anything music? Wtf kinda retarded donkey poster logic is that? Smh
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 49,576 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nigga ur reading comprehension is trash.......like u said if u were a real MMG dicksuckers u d at least keep us abreast of their projects....posting pics of albums that camd our 15 years ago means what exactly?
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

infamous114bck145Revolver OcelotTsotsi Cape Town

Nigga ur reading comprehension is trash.......like u said if u were a real MMG dicksuckers u d at least keep us abreast of their projects....posting pics of albums that camd our 15 years ago means what exactly?

Wtf is u talking about square niggas is talking about this all over social media just cuz lames ain't hip on here don't mean everybody else is clueless
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 49,576 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016

Wtf is u talking about square niggas is talking about this all over social media just cuz lames ain't hip on here don't mean everybody else is clueless

When is DC4 coming out bruh? What's the word on Ross next project? Why u make a thread for Wale s weedplate? When is Flight play coming out w something...when is Omarion next project or single? Fuck is Staley doing...

^^^^^ these are the things u need to be posting bout
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

Tsotsi Cape Town
  • Trill Gate$Trill Gate$ Posts: 549 ✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »
    Fat trel, Tracy T, and rockie fresh might save MMG

Really though Rockie Fresh needs to go somewhere where he'll get promoted. He makes dope ass music and is arguably the best artist on MMG.
    MrCrookedLetter
    Bruh. If you strip.....for these hoes.....and get that bread.....I salute you. IDGAF.

My nigga out here saluting male strippers
    Smh
    tumblr_nvppa2vZKf1ruz6zso1_500.gif
    HerbalVaporCapers
  • Chi SnowChi Snow Night's Watch Castle BlackPosts: 27,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Lol beans got knocked out for 25k first week WATTBA
    Absolutely pathetic
    His hair?
    WACK
    His gear?
    WACK
    His jewelry?
    WACK
    His footstance?
    WACK
    The way he talks?
    WACK
    The way he doesn't even like to smile?
    WACK
    Me?
    I'm tight as FUCK
    soulfulcat wrote: »
    Damn why Meek delete is IG?

ask meek when you see him next time
    my top five
    1. nas
    2. styles p
    3. scarface
    4. skillz
    5. lloyd banks
    illedout
  • 1CK1S1CK1S Posts: 27,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    soulfulcat wrote: »
    Damn why Meek delete is IG?

He'll be back
    I don't have dreams I have goals. Dreams are what you have when you are sleep. Goals are what you strive to reach when you are awake!
    edited October 2016
    Philly & bompton

When is DC4 coming out bruh? What's the word on Ross next project? Why u make a thread for Wale s weedplate? When is Flight play coming out w something...when is Omarion next project or single? Fuck is Staley doing...

Gtfoh u donkey faggot u need to go back to donkey & worry & think & type about other male posters like a donkey faggot idgaf wat ya nerd ass thinks
    infamous114Trill Gate$Tsotsi Cape Town
    Philly & bompton

Gtfoh u donkey faggot u need to go back to donkey & worry & think & type about other male posters like a donkey faggot idgaf wat ya nerd ass thinks

So u know nothing bout their upcoming projects nor do u care to promote MMG s music ....

infamous114MiamiNightsTrill Gate$Tsotsi Cape Town
  • RickyRichRickyRich almighty ricky rich Eastend Scarbo Posts: 12,328 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Philly & bompton

All u do is gossip i swear. Like everyone is saying you dont so shit on here but dick ride niggas that dont even give a fuck about u. Who cares u in vip wit fab how does that benefit u ? Other sharing space wit him .
    The Real 2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year!
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year !
    2015 Reason Thread Creator of The year!

Philly & bompton

So u know nothing bout their upcoming projects nor do u care to promote MMG s music ....

Didn't I tell ya goofy donkey ass the shit is all over social media yall squares on here r behind...
  • MrCrookedLetterMrCrookedLetter Unless You Play Smart, Follow Your Mind Also Your Heart, The Perfect Balance Posts: 22,277 ✭✭✭✭✭
    420337_10151312942875197_1250633177_n.jpg

2012 Reason Thread Creator of The Year (Tied)
    2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year (Tied)
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
    -Albert Einstein
This discussion has been closed.