What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official Game vs Meek Mill Beef Thread (The Reason roasting Gee)

Replies

• gee757gee757 Posts: 26,289
    Ar ab know beans pulled a snake move & beans got punished for it......
    So is the stripper pimp wack a pussy nigga for sneaking stitches?? Plus after that fake snake shit beans pulled he should've been ready for consequences & repercussions
    RickyRichsapp08_2001Trill Gate$MrCrookedLetterTsotsi Cape Town
  • RickyRichRickyRich Posts: 12,710 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gee757 wrote: »
    So is the stripper pimp wack a pussy nigga for sneaking stitches?? Plus after that fake snake shit beans pulled he should've been ready for consequences & repercussions

Stfu. U keep sayin the same shit .
    The Real 2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year!
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year !
    2015 Reason Thread Creator of The year!

Trill Gate$
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 44,193 Regulator

Sneaking Stitches??? Nigga you watch the video? Dude ran up on them and got rocked how is that the same as walking to the stage with your wife? Fuck is you talking about b?
    I mod without feelings or remorse.

Just been through it all man
    Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    What the fuck else can happen yo?
    I dont think much more son, word to mother yo
    We done seen it all, and been through it all yo
    Let y'all niggaz know right now
    Word to mother, for real, for real
    I aint ever goin back
    It's good 2see Philly & bompton come together despite the fake beef the lame started

RickyRich wrote: »

U r a Canadian culture vulture outsider drakie fuk u & ya opinion
    illedoutRickyRichsapp08_2001bears2248Trill Gate$SmashinYourWaifuinfamous114Tsotsi Cape Town
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPPosts: 11,300 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cain wrote: »
    Ar ab know beans pulled a snake move & beans got punished for it......

I don't like how Beans moved in this situation BUT i can never condone sucker punches. Only pussy niggas do that and condone it.

Exactly!!!
    so-you-can-justify-your-fear-of-all-muslims-because-13552115.png
    ui0cXEZO9B942C0C9zdV0mZbrfnJkR8jgEiVo_neMrk.gif?w=320&s=dfba6d9b7859acd7de58df24940fed79
    the-real-rick-ross-ain-t-a-rapper.american-apparel-unisex-fitted-tee.white.w760h760.jpg

Cain wrote: »

Sneaking Stitches??? Nigga you watch the video? Dude ran up on them and got rocked how is that the same as walking to the stage with your wife? Fuck is you talking about b?

Smh stitches was there to fight the lame 1 on 1 but the stripper was shook & hid behind his pimp like a bitch & wack sucka punched stitches now that's bitch shit.... & anybody that condone that is a bitch cuz stitches was there to fight the stripper 1on1 not his pimp
    bck145
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPPosts: 11,300 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see no sucka punch nor do I see a person getting snuck by a punch.

I did Wack 100 square up right in front of Stitches and throw a punch.

Regardless of arguing with someone else if that person folks square up right in your face there is absolutely no way you got sucka punched.

so-you-can-justify-your-fear-of-all-muslims-because-13552115.png
    ui0cXEZO9B942C0C9zdV0mZbrfnJkR8jgEiVo_neMrk.gif?w=320&s=dfba6d9b7859acd7de58df24940fed79
    the-real-rick-ross-ain-t-a-rapper.american-apparel-unisex-fitted-tee.white.w760h760.jpg

Revolver OcelotSoloman_The_Wise
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Philly & bompton

Mmg dropped 2 #1albums n the country last yr & squares think mmg is finished??? Only on the donkey aka the ic/reason
    This nigga Gee is the worst Stan ....nigga never posts about any music or upcoming music...nothing

Stfu u donkey faggot ya not even a reason poster square cuz if u was ya stewpid donkey ass would know that I've been posting pix of albums I've copped or have on here for yrs u donkey faggot......ya nerd ass even gave me a goat when I posted a pic of my Philly's most wanted album gtfoh

Nigga ur reading comprehension is trash.......like u said if u were a real MMG dicksuckers u d at least keep us abreast of their projects....posting pics of albums that camd our 15 years ago means what exactly?

Wtf is u talking about square niggas is talking about this all over social media just cuz lames ain't hip on here don't mean everybody else is clueless

When is DC4 coming out bruh? What's the word on Ross next project? Why u make a thread for Wale s weedplate? When is Flight play coming out w something...when is Omarion next project or single? Fuck is Staley doing...

^^^^^ these are the things u need to be posting bout

Gtfoh u donkey faggot u need to go back to donkey & worry & think & type about other male posters like a donkey faggot idgaf wat ya nerd ass thinks

So u know nothing bout their upcoming projects nor do u care to promote MMG s music ....

Didn't I tell ya goofy donkey ass the shit is all over social media yall squares on here r behind...

I dont care where it is why cant u promote it here? You their biggest fan right? Promote their shit here....if not then wtf are u doing here
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

Trill Gate$
  • x the unknownx the unknown Posts: 2,211 ✭✭✭✭✭

they was face to face he wasn't behind him when he got punch tho
    my top five
    1. nas
    2. styles p
    3. scarface
    4. skillz
    5. lloyd banks
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    I see no sucka punch nor do I see a person getting snuck by a punch.

I did Wack 100 square up right in front of Stitches and throw a punch.

Regardless of arguing with someone else if that person folks square up right in your face there is absolutely no way you got sucka punched.

Stfu stitches was there to fight the stripper not his pimp stitches was not looking for wack to swing
    Philly & bompton

Mmg dropped 2 #1albums n the country last yr & squares think mmg is finished??? Only on the donkey aka the ic/reason
    This nigga Gee is the worst Stan ....nigga never posts about any music or upcoming music...nothing

Stfu u donkey faggot ya not even a reason poster square cuz if u was ya stewpid donkey ass would know that I've been posting pix of albums I've copped or have on here for yrs u donkey faggot......ya nerd ass even gave me a goat when I posted a pic of my Philly's most wanted album gtfoh

Nigga ur reading comprehension is trash.......like u said if u were a real MMG dicksuckers u d at least keep us abreast of their projects....posting pics of albums that camd our 15 years ago means what exactly?

Wtf is u talking about square niggas is talking about this all over social media just cuz lames ain't hip on here don't mean everybody else is clueless

When is DC4 coming out bruh? What's the word on Ross next project? Why u make a thread for Wale s weedplate? When is Flight play coming out w something...when is Omarion next project or single? Fuck is Staley doing...

^^^^^ these are the things u need to be posting bout

Gtfoh u donkey faggot u need to go back to donkey & worry & think & type about other male posters like a donkey faggot idgaf wat ya nerd ass thinks

So u know nothing bout their upcoming projects nor do u care to promote MMG s music ....

Didn't I tell ya goofy donkey ass the shit is all over social media yall squares on here r behind...

I dont care where it is why cant u promote it here? You their biggest fan right? Promote their shit here....if not then wtf are u doing here

Who the fuk do u think u r to tell me what to do on here??? Stfu & take ya square ass back to the donkey where u belong & stop worrying about me
    It's good 2see Philly & bompton come together despite the fake beef the lame started

U r a Canadian culture vulture outsider drakie fuk u & ya opinion

And youre from VA talkin bout "Bompton". GTFOH. Only real "Bloods" say Bompton nigga and that aint u

That's wat the caption reads faggot bompton stfu bitch plus mmg is good n bompton pussy Suge knight niece been repping mmg & deathrow

I mean the nigga could at least make a thread or something, he don't give af about hip hop foreal

Scrawny skinny bitch stfu I don't never make threads faggot so stfu & gtfoh.....like I said if u lames ain't hip on here o well cuz every body ain't clueless
    KnowReasonForPeaceRevolver OcelotMrCrookedLetterinfamous114Trill Gate$sapp08_2001Soloman_The_WiseTsotsi Cape Town
  • TrillfateTrillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Posts: 24,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Stanning is real

#StanLife

z4qp8gvofqsm.gif
    HerbalVaporCaperssapp08_2001Bender RodriguezJonah 2.0Soloman_The_WiseTsotsi Cape Town
  • BetaBeta #FastFamily Posts: 64,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So the nigga says the same like 6 phrases over and over
    Derails every thread he's in
    And never at least makes threads that promote the music of the rappers he derails threads over
    Ban this nigga
    Why is he allowed to post here?

That's what I be saying!
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

And never at least makes threads that promote the music of the rappers he derails threads over
    Ban this nigga

Been sayin this man . They needed ban him compeltely

Trill Gate$
  • KnowReasonForPeaceKnowReasonForPeace Legit 80s Baby... Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ban this nigga

@DWO we need answers!
    photo.jpg
    edited October 2016
    Trillfate wrote: »
    The Stanning is real

#StanLife

Wtf Which 1 of u male stripper lovers on here got that gay ass tat?
    Ban this nigga

U need to b banned faggot cuz ya gay ass played a woman @grandma backinwhite on here& u had more gayliases faggot ......
    Ban this nigga

U r a Canadian culture vulture outsider drakie stfu about states shit ya pussy ass can't even post a pic up u could b a robot ya opinion means nothing to a nigga n the States
    @Sion @Stew

Yall gonna ban this retard now?

• MrCrookedLetterMrCrookedLetter Unless You Play Smart, Follow Your Mind Also Your Heart, The Perfect Balance Posts: 22,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stop bitchin nigga, damn
    420337_10151312942875197_1250633177_n.jpg

2012 Reason Thread Creator of The Year (Tied)
    2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year (Tied)
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
    -Albert Einstein
    Betainfamous114Tsotsi Cape Town
This discussion has been closed.