What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Insecure (Season 2) HBO.

Replies

• Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,604 ✭✭✭✭✭
    detcatinva wrote: »
    Lawrence is a good dude overall. But even good dudes can do fuck nigga shit here and there.

Right now it seems like lawrence don't know what he want.

Let these niggas tell it he wanted tasha :lol:

I said she's the best bet for him
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

LcnsdbyROYALTY
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,604 ✭✭✭✭✭
    if im hearing this correctly ppl are saying that Tasha was moving too fast when she invited Lawrence to the BBQ....shit that nigga hitting raw, be over at her house eating BBQ lol he was in a relationship

That bbq made it official and he wanted no parts of it

I go to bbq's to eat and get drunk lol
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

• LcnsdbyROYALTYLcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Posts: 13,543 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lawrence is a good dude overall. But even good dudes can do fuck nigga shit here and there.

This. You see nobody posted "receipts" yet cuz that's all anybody has been saying.
    Honestly...Issa is making the whole dating thing more complicated than it needs to be.

If you don't feel ready to start looking, then don't. Why force yourself to go on dates you know you have no interest in? Waste of time mayne.

The only issue I have wit Lawrence is that I see where this shyt is going wit Tasha. I mean so far she seems cool wit how things are, but eventually he gonna get that "Where is this going" convo. So it'll be interesting if he brings up how he's not ready, and then see her reaction.

it seems like issa is just looking for a rebound, trying to distract herself from obsessing over lawrence or what could have been

with lawerence

i wouldn't be surprised if he tried to move in with tasha to further distance himself from issa

Lol the final scene threw that out the window

Hell even before that when he waa talkin to his homeboy. He definitely ain't tryin do that.

Tasha for right now is the rebound, but them feelings are gonna get caught soon.

As we've seen her thus far Tasha is wifey material. This nigga is definitely gonna fuck it up. Then again, he pretty much already did.

Elzo69RenaissanceCJJoshuaMoshua  MallyG
  • WestieWestie Whore Savant the vagina nebulaPosts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭

This. You see nobody posted "receipts" yet cuz that's all anybody has been saying.
    Honestly...Issa is making the whole dating thing more complicated than it needs to be.

If you don't feel ready to start looking, then don't. Why force yourself to go on dates you know you have no interest in? Waste of time mayne.

The only issue I have wit Lawrence is that I see where this shyt is going wit Tasha. I mean so far she seems cool wit how things are, but eventually he gonna get that "Where is this going" convo. So it'll be interesting if he brings up how he's not ready, and then see her reaction.

it seems like issa is just looking for a rebound, trying to distract herself from obsessing over lawrence or what could have been

with lawerence

i wouldn't be surprised if he tried to move in with tasha to further distance himself from issa

Lol the final scene threw that out the window

Hell even before that when he waa talkin to his homeboy. He definitely ain't tryin do that.

Tasha for right now is the rebound, but them feelings are gonna get caught soon.

As we've seen her thus far Tasha is wifey material. This nigga is definitely gonna fuck it up. Then again, he pretty much already did.

Naw. Niggas gotta work and don't gaf that much.
    male-tears-2.jpg
  • goodlookinoutgoodlookinout You Bitch You Posts: 5,295 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 7
    One of my facebook friends just posted a status about how she tired of people going hard on Tasha. I replied that I agree with her because we've all been Tasha at some point in our life. She's like "Well I wouldn't say all that..." We start arguing back and forth. Like 8 posts and come to find out...I'm talking about Tasha from Insecure, she talkin bout Tasha from Power.

bless-your-heart_zps6d602c13.gif~c200
    Crenshaw-Los-Angeles-T-Shirts---Crewnecks---Hoodie-T-Shirts.jpg

obnoxiouslyfreshRecaptimus_Prime360
  • obnoxiouslyfreshobnoxiouslyfresh Still Ginny From The Block Posts: 11,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So we gone act like dude Issa smashed didn't have a chromedome lmao

Damn Tasha went in on Lawrence......hope that wasn't her swan song.

Yea I do be noticing everybody be going bareback on this show like STD's don't exist

K5NlE.gif
    Angel out of heaven, such a goddess, have a nigga praying [-O<
    sapp08_2001LcnsdbyROYALTYMister B.marc123
  • Madame_CJSkywalkerMadame_CJSkywalker Posts: 924 ✭✭✭✭
    i dunno if anyone spoke on ol girl playing the flute whilst twerking yet lol

i didn't know what i was looking at but apparently there is a #maskoffchallenge

atribecalledgabiobnoxiouslyfreshMD_PROPER MallyG
  • obnoxiouslyfreshobnoxiouslyfresh Still Ginny From The Block Posts: 11,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why u birds praying for Tasha s downfall...her fine ass did everything right....Lawrence just a confused fuck nigga right now.....

Real nigga logic BBQ w kinfolk>>>>>>happy hr w nerds....
    Lawrence was on the phone with Tasha explaining himself longer than he was at the bbq

lmao!!!!!!!!!!! Im stealing this
    Angel out of heaven, such a goddess, have a nigga praying [-O<
    atribecalledgabiLcnsdbyROYALTY
  • lord nemesislord nemesis You ever dance with the Devil in the pale moonlight? Posts: 11,930 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 8
    Mere bump in the road.

I hope. :#
    hi-res-09ec771501771b47ab0d6a215438c456_crop_north.jpg?w=630&h=420&q=75

• MaywoodMaywood Never Told On NobodyPosts: 2,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • KingFreemanKingFreeman Way UpPosts: 13,707 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The amount of shit I watch I should have binged watched this sooner. The combination of originality, realness and the music selection is dope. Got me on tunefind right now.
    TURBOZONE-BEST-SIG-EVER-50.gif
    nwfyah.jpg
    atribecalledgabiKat
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 44,491 Regulator
    One of my facebook friends just posted a status about how she tired of people going hard on Tasha. I replied that I agree with her because we've all been Tasha at some point in our life. She's like "Well I wouldn't say all that..." We start arguing back and forth. Like 8 posts and come to find out...I'm talking about Tasha from Insecure, she talkin bout Tasha from Power.

Uhhhhh.........your friend may be a jump off
    I mod without feelings or remorse.

Just been through it all man
    Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    What the fuck else can happen yo?
    I dont think much more son, word to mother yo
    We done seen it all, and been through it all yo
    Let y'all niggaz know right now
    Word to mother, for real, for real
    I aint ever goin back
    MaywoodMD_PROPER illestni99ainne
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 64,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Issa sex scene with dude was the funniest sex scene i ever watched.

Even the start when dude was takin off his white beater in slow motion and shit lol

That nigga was high than a muthafucca. That was tragic. Lol
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
  • atribecalledgabiatribecalledgabi DragonstonePosts: 13,981 Regulator
    fortyacres wrote: »
    Tasha getting to getting too bomfortable

Hump: Make America Gyrate Again.

Chris Darden in dih bih ???? man gtfoh

oh you one of dem rule followin ass niggaz , man hand me the plug lmao

i like to respectfully decline,Thank you for being so respectful , lmao that sex scene was awkward as fuck

Tasha with the ether "You worse than a fuck nigga. You a fuck nigga that thinks he's a good dude."

I just saw this lmfaooooo @ the bolded

Here's a link to that Hump shirt
    http://www.barbershopwindow.com/alternative-shirts/belowthecollar-com-movie-t-shirts/hump-2016.html

That site got some good shit on it
    Westiegh0stfreshb651
  • WestieWestie Whore Savant the vagina nebulaPosts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fortyacres wrote: »
    Tasha getting to getting too bomfortable

Hump: Make America Gyrate Again.

Chris Darden in dih bih ???? man gtfoh

oh you one of dem rule followin ass niggaz , man hand me the plug lmao

i like to respectfully decline,Thank you for being so respectful , lmao that sex scene was awkward as fuck

Tasha with the ether "You worse than a fuck nigga. You a fuck nigga that thinks he's a good dude."

I just saw this lmfaooooo @ the bolded

Here's a link to that Hump shirt
    http://www.barbershopwindow.com/alternative-shirts/belowthecollar-com-movie-t-shirts/hump-2016.html

That site got some good shit on it

I really want the Niggas sweatshirt from the 1st episode.
    male-tears-2.jpg