What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Insecure (Season 2) HBO.

Replies

• atribecalledgabiatribecalledgabi DragonstonePosts: 13,304 Regulator
    Westie wrote: »
    fortyacres wrote: »
    Tasha getting to getting too bomfortable

Hump: Make America Gyrate Again.

Chris Darden in dih bih ???? man gtfoh

oh you one of dem rule followin ass niggaz , man hand me the plug lmao

i like to respectfully decline,Thank you for being so respectful , lmao that sex scene was awkward as fuck

Tasha with the ether "You worse than a fuck nigga. You a fuck nigga that thinks he's a good dude."

I just saw this lmfaooooo @ the bolded

Here's a link to that Hump shirt
    http://www.barbershopwindow.com/alternative-shirts/belowthecollar-com-movie-t-shirts/hump-2016.html

That site got some good shit on it

I really want the Niggas sweatshirt from the 1st episode.

It's like $200 :s :s
    Westie
    Might be the only one but I think molly storyline more interesting than issa.

Nigga who smashed issa got a head like this whale

mqdefault.jpg

I agree. Even tho I relate to issa more minus the cheating.
  • TheGOATTheGOAT El Coyote unknownPosts: 14,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Booo

Molly sucks
    atribecalledgabiBDBIIDRevolver OcelotHustleThaDonCJWestieMaywoodsapp08_2001KatAlready Home_17illestni99ainneKoltrainFourEfil#1hiphopjunki3
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 63,834 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man Molly got issues. That's why her azzz is still single.

Again...its not rocket science. It's dating. Muthafucca complaining about being single, yet find every excuse in the book to find something wrong with a decent guy.
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
    KANGQ
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 50,035 ✭✭✭✭✭

Again...its not rocket science. It's dating. Muthafucca complaining about being single, yet find every excuse in the book to find something wrong with a decent guy.

She's working on herself, give her some credit.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 63,834 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    What was up with the flutes & twerkin at the bbq?

That shyt was SOOOO damn random. Lol
    Maywood wrote: »
    Pregnant Head ,Bae :3 & the Wounded Heart
    U Will Never see this dude In a Fitted Hat..Never!!!

I'm curious as hell as to what size hat that muthafucca wears.

You know he gets his custom made.
    LcnsdbyROYALTYatribecalledgabisapp08_2001Revolver Ocelot
    Kat wrote: »

She's working on herself, give her some credit.

Well she need to stop wasting peoples time. Can't have it both ways.

Can't complain about your issues...when you don't wanna so nothing about it. Seems like anytime someone holds up the mirror if truth to her, she wanna haul azzz.
    detcatinvadasmooth1
  • goodlookinoutgoodlookinout You Bitch You Posts: 5,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Y'all think 30 min is enough for this show or should it be a full hour???
    Crenshaw-Los-Angeles-T-Shirts---Crewnecks---Hoodie-T-Shirts.jpg

Y'all think 30 min is enough for this show or should it be a full hour???

I don't mind the show being 30 mins at all. I see some ppl are really mad about it tho
    King of GAsapp08_2001eastbay510MallyG
  • blackrainblackrain Posts: 26,768 Regulator
    gh0st wrote: »
    All this raw dogging is disturbing.
    And damn Lawrence I woulda stayed at the bbq those IT mixers are just frat parties with nerds. I'm not a big drinker but i'll fuck some bbq up tho.

Lol somebody wrote an article about how all this fucking is going on and nobody has pulled out a condom once
    King of GAeastbay510ineedpussy
    Some shows its fine at 30min, some I'm like I'm not ready for it to end. This past episode was fine at 30min.
    WestieatribecalledgabiRevolver Ocelot
  • Mister B.Mister B. Still the Devil's #1 Advocate. Come on out that box! Posts: 15,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 10
    I just now saw this past episode. Now I know why muhfuckers was in here so giddy. Unlike that shit, I called that one last week.
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Lawrence should fuck 'em both...then be like "fuck 'em both."

It's obvious that puss that Tasha throwing is bait. Inviting that dude to the family reunion, like three weeks into smashing. I smell family trap on that one. She pushing too hard.

Issa proved that her and Lawrence shouldn't work. Just cause you wit some for a long time is not destiny. Lawrence was right for rolling out. It's not like she was a CEO or some shit either. Besides, her attitude about the whole thing proves she only really loved that dude out of convenience and habit, not genuine feelings. She says it herself: she hates starting over and dating. Lawrence - for a ll his shortcomings - gave her a way out from that.

They'll fuck this up, tho. Lawrence goin roll on Tasha when he sees the trap coming, and Issa's "ho phase" she bout to have is going to result in the realization that she's just being self-destructive. They'll end back together somehow, watch.

Boom. Y'all ain't discovered fire with this shit.

Issa fuck game on E like a muhfucker. It's about time we see how Molly body work on camera.
    mirthewriter.wordpress.com
    Read that jawn....
  • marc123marc123 Posts: 16,117 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jus watched eps 2 n 3.

Issa is lost w/o lawrence.

Molly got issues but she cool

DJ Yella funny af
    sapp08_2001King of GARevolver Ocelot
    Daniel is about to re-enter the picture tonight..
  • LcnsdbyROYALTYLcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Posts: 12,650 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat wrote: »
    Daniel is about to re-enter the picture tonight..

Great. The only person I actually hated in the first season.
    jamiroquai32Rum Middleton