What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Motorcycle Tires

skpjr78skpjr78 Posts: 6,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
Anybody have any info on bike tires? I need a rear. I got 4k miles out of a Bridgestone Battlax that came stock on my CBR 1000RR. It's a sport bike with ridiculous torque but I dont ride it extremely hard. I've been up to the mountains but the rest of my miles have been on the highway. Im not a stunter or a racer even though I frequently open it up on I-20. Im trying to determine which tires to get. The Battlax is a hyper sport tire and it sticks pretty good. They are great for speed and performance but they dont last very long. Im not a track guy so I dont see the need for them. Im thinking of going with the sports touring line. Anybody ever run those on a sport bike? If so how did it work? Where can I get a good price on tires?