Marvel's Iron Fist

Replies

• VulcanRavenVulcanRaven "No Title" MarylandPosts: 17,735 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo how they fuck up the fighting after to great seasons of DD having incredible hand to hand combat? Just curious until I can see it. What makes some think it's not good?
    iron man1sapp08_2001
  • MorganFreemanKingMorganFreemanKing Posts: 4,196 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 19
    313 wayz wrote: »
    Why does it seem like Danny never stopped being ten years old?

I posted the same thing earlier....he gullible as hell

That and he turns into a lil bitch every time somebody says some shit he doesn't like. Pouting ass nigga
    313 wayztexasdaking88iron man1dnyce215
  • smp4lifesmp4life Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Show is bad-ass. Just saw the RZA directed episode. Lot of hip-hop music in the series too. Was never a huge fan of Iron Fist in the comics but this series is great. Hilarious when the fist is shocked when the Hand acts dishonorably with no fucks given. lol
    KamPushMesilverfoxxsapp08_2001
    This nigga Ward and his pops look like they the same age

That's cuz he doesn't age. He's been rezzed by the Hand.
    King of GAjono
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    Episode 6: lol @ this billionaire instantly turning into a hardcore junkie going through withdrawals so bad he's about to knock over a hospital yet doesn't have one drug dealer he can call.

That was silly. And in NYC no less.
    King of GASneakDZAdnyce215
    Why does it seem like Danny never stopped being ten years old?

That's the point. He's stunted. I'm sure he would seem more mature in Kun Lun because that's what he knows.
    King of GARevolver OcelotCJAjackson17
  • soul rattlersoul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHPosts: 17,843 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My biggest problem is the fickle writing.

Usually when a character makes a definitive statement, it's done in as exposition to let the viewer know what's what. But in this show, characters regularly contradict each other.

"The sky is definitely blue"
    "Actually the sky is brown"
    "The sky is absolutely purple"
    "The sky is beyond a shadow of a doubt red"
    "The sky is completely positively green"

All within like 20 seconds of dialogue. I don't need everything to be clear cut. I don't mind misdirection every once in a while but this show just let's characters say shit for the sake of prolonging a scene.
    SneakDZA
  • MorganFreemanKingMorganFreemanKing Posts: 4,196 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's another problem. I wish they had shown some of his actual training, not just getting beat by some sticks
    Ajackson17
  • bigbird_1bigbird_1 Posts: 914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The show is alright. Some of the character development for the main character is kind of contradictory though. Like one of the other posters said, I think they're building a bigger picture with all of these c list characters within the marvel universe
    soul rattlersapp08_2001
  • KamPushMeKamPushMe Posts: 7,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The is show is dope, fuck y'all talm bout. 9 eps in and enjoyed each one them. Y'all talking bout "the choreography is sloppy" wtf y'all talking bout. Shit straight to me. I'm already looking forward to next season. Stop nitpicking so much
    infamous114Revolver OcelotMorganFreemanKingsilverfoxxsapp08_2001
  • TheBossmanTheBossman Maybe next year........ Posts: 19,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheBossman wrote: »
    Good show, nothing over the top special. My problem with iron fist was the villains weren't threatening at all. I didn't see any real danger, it looked like rich people were just trying to get more rich (white people problems). Episode 13 could of happen in episode 3.

Episode 3 of Luke cage

Episode 3 of iron fist was danny still trying to prove his identity, and Colleen first fight in the fight Club.

• texas409texas409 Posts: 19,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this show is good but it really does have alot of flaws. Overall its still better than that snore fest Jessica Jones watching that episode when Purple Man had her in the house like they were married made my damn head hurt. One of the most boring days of my life came from watching JJ
    Revolver Ocelotsilverfoxxsapp08_2001
  • DNB1DNB1 Posts: 19,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    4 episodes in and I think it's really good. Can't agree with the negative feedback.
  • gemini86gemini86 Posts: 4,583 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this show is a rollercoaster. you hate one person then u like them then hate them again. Danny is still a child though. touched by fire
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 47,733 Regulator
    Like a 6 or 7 overall. Daredevil, Luke Cage, Jessica Jones, Iron Fist in that order for me.
    Revolver OcelotCeLLaR-DooRiron man1sapp08_2001