Marvel's Iron Fist

Replies

• marc123marc123 Posts: 13,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gone be awhile before i watch this......really im jus waiting on The Punisher.
  • aneed123aneed123 Posts: 21,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And Claire really gave Danny Luke Cage's shirt lmao

Bitches ain't shit

I told u she the super hero set out
  • 313 wayz313 wayz Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Defenders just wrapped up shooting the 8 episode crossover series....I want to see the interaction between Danny and Luke Cage

http://mcuexchange.com/production-defenders-finally-wrapped/

Production for the show officially began the week after the cast’s appearance in last October’s New York Comic-Con. It was in that same event that Sigourney Weaver‘s inclusion in the show as the villainous Alexandra was announced. Initial predictions for the show’s wrap-up date was in February, given the 4-month shooting length of most 8-episode shows, but in order to give us the best show possible, it seems that The Defenders took that extra month. Or maybe the cast and crew just loved each other too much and didn’t want to go their separate ways yet. Either way, this news excites the hell out of me.

We still don’t have an announcement date but basing it from previous Marvel/Netflix schedules where there is usually a 3-4 month gap between wrapping and post-production, a July or August release are good bets.
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPPosts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the show pretty good and just like anything else it has its flaws. None of the flaws are big enough to make me not like or watch the show.

Hopefully it will improve though.
    OmegaConflict
  • Revolver OcelotRevolver Ocelot Posts: 2,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finished it last night. Joint is solid, did it have flaws, yeah but all them Marvel shows do.

It's still better than Jessica Jones tho. 3/4 ain't bad plus there still The Defenders and The Punisher coming.
    texas409
  • soul rattlersoul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHPosts: 17,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm going to need Daredevil and Iron Fist to fight before teaming up... Thor/Iron Man style.
    CJsilverfoxx
  • gemini86gemini86 Posts: 4,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danny can't touch Daredevil in anyway. Just finished it last night. Could've been better
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher E.L.E.: Everybody Love Everybody Arkham AsylumPosts: 47,263 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maaaaan... I watched the first episode last night. Shit was different, thats all i can say.

Not sure i like Finn as Danny Rand. I get that hes all bhuddist and spiritual, he just doesnt convince me of that shit. The fighting is so slow and clearly choreographed that its hard to take serious. Im still gonna keep watching but Im already a bit disappointed in the quality of this show. The villain is a douchebag too i want to see him die soon.
    Ajackson17
  • MorganFreemanKingMorganFreemanKing Posts: 4,161 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    I'm convinced Danny became Iron Fist through white privilege. His homeboy was making ninja stars out of tin foil and throwing that shit into stainless steel and was also loyal to the cause - meanwhile Danny took the powers and dipped and still takes 5 minutes to beat up one low-level henchman.

he pretty much fulfilled some prophecy of a child born of fire... or something like that
  • CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Posts: 17,511 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was surprised whenever Rand took a punch. He got hit in the back of the head by a nobody early in the series smh I was like yooooo Iron Fist can be caught off guard that easily yeah??
    Ajackson17MorganFreemanKingKingFreeman
  • lamontbdclamontbdc 16th & UPosts: 18,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm bout half way through and Ward and his pops are annoying af. Show is pretty average. I see why ppl complained about the fighting scenes. They are pretty lame. It seems so slow and basic. Like some shit I would've did in the backyard with the fellas. Dude playing Danny sucks. Ward and Joy are both annoying.
    Lou_Cyphernujerz84KingFreeman
  • iron man1iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerPosts: 28,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finn was a massive miscast Marvel dropped the ball not getting a mixed dude with martial arts skill. Colleen Wing shitted on him in every fight and didn't look as rehearsed as his scenes. I blame the showrunner who is also behind Inhumans. I'm not instilled with confidence now due to this.
  • eyes loweyes low Posts: 3,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    it wasnt bad but u can tell the show was rushed. Using stunt doubles for Bakuto. I dont think they had long enough to train. Hoping it improves next season. Idk if and of you guys watch into the badlands but thats a show that has really good fight choreography. Hopefully next season can be something like that
    Ajackson17MorganFreemanKing
  • atribecalledgabiatribecalledgabi Posts: 11,283 Regulator
    I finished ep 8. Danny's annoying and corny and his fight scenes suck. His drunk homeboy was giving him that work. So far colleen's swordfight with that chick from the hand is the best fight.

With that said, I like the show. It's obviously not on par with the other ones, but it's not as bad as critics made it seem. The fights are the part I dislike most cuz I expected so much more from a martial arts show. Colleen's fights are straight but Danny's are ass even down to how they're filmed cuz I feel like I can't really see what's going on. It's like they were trying too hard to hide the stunt double. If they clean that up for season 2 I'll be good.

And yall gon stop disrespeckin JJ lol that show was dope
    Revolver Ocelotfreshb651OmegaConflict
  • smp4lifesmp4life Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lion_heart wrote: »
    Some of you niggas is buggin. The show is terrible. Some of yall just trying to go against the grain (critics) forcing yourself to like it.

Or we don't share your brain.
    Revolver Ocelotsoul rattlersilverfoxx
  • young_belviyoung_belvi Posts: 720 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought this show was Meh as fugg. I was disappointed in it, story just didn't move me and Danny whined like a little biatch too much. I didn't care for Jessica jones but if it wasn't for the fighting in Iron Fist, I'd say I found the JJ storyline more interesting. Daredevil season one was gonna be a tough act to follow for any of them though...I also think the villain daddy dude actor on Ironfist would make an ill Freddy Kruger. Some of his facial expressions reminded me of Kruger.
    silverfoxx
  • Da12RespectADa12RespectA Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They fucked up on this one.
  • MorganFreemanKingMorganFreemanKing Posts: 4,161 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cain wrote: »
    Marvel is killing it and all you crying ass niggas in the Luke Cage thread talking about fight scenes. Well here goes a martial artist should be nothing but epic fight scenes

Nice to dream, huh?
    SneakDZADa12RespectA