What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Get Out (2017)

167891012»

Replies

• L3NUL3NU Posts: 1,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stiff wrote: »
    Finally saw this ...amazing. I never rewatch movies but I'ma prolly have to rewatch this one after seeing all the sub meanings and shit. One question I do have though...if Georgina was actually the grandma then why did they have her working as a servant?

It's possible she just acted like a servant whenever the victims were brought to the house, but when there wasn't anyone to hypnotize she probably was just a member of the family
  • atribecalledgabiatribecalledgabi DragonstonePosts: 14,023 Regulator
    Watched it the other day. Def lived up to the hype. I'm mad I didn't get a chance to see it in theaters. Woulda been the perfect movie to watch in that environment
    Stiff
  • its....JOHN Bits....JOHN B Posts: 19,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Instant classic and that was before I picked up all the hidden messages, it got better after every watch
  • StiffStiff Legion of Trill BG Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    L3NU wrote: »
    Stiff wrote: »
    Finally saw this ...amazing. I never rewatch movies but I'ma prolly have to rewatch this one after seeing all the sub meanings and shit. One question I do have though...if Georgina was actually the grandma then why did they have her working as a servant?

It's possible she just acted like a servant whenever the victims were brought to the house, but when there wasn't anyone to hypnotize she probably was just a member of the family

Yep that's probably it. Man that shit was disturbing. To think they don't even have the decency to kill you...you'd just be trapped forever after being hijacked and just have to watch as some cac controls your existence
  •   Colin$mackabi$h Colin$mackabi$h Smartass Snatch Money ave.Posts: 16,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Come on stiff do u really have to ask?