MMA UFC TAPOUT Fighting in Gen... yup. Imma do it.

Replies

• Lou_CypherLou_Cypher E.L.E.: Everybody Love Everybody Arkham AsylumPosts: 48,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just give up you're never going to make it
    MizuryLillithSmashinYourWaifu
  • MizuryLillithMizuryLillith Lady Radium KELT-2Ab, Andromeda Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Just give up you're never going to make it

Fuuggooff...

Form needs a shit ton of work...
    truth_juiceCeLLaR-DooR
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Posts: 65,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 60,516 Regulator
    What the fuck did i just watch.

You aint listen to shit they said.

And you ain't read shit in this thread.

I haven't been there yet dummy.

And you ain't read shit in this thread.

I haven't been there yet dummy.

Wait....
    Goddammit Sam.
    I mean.... I never do. Lol.
    Told you.
    Nothing less than an open mind.
    I miss "reality"
    And freakishly defiant.
    My Bad.
    Ass.
    Ya know... maybe I'd take people seriously if the left better digital footprints....
    Head Hackin' MotherFuckers.
  • DupacDupac Retired PurgatoryPosts: 67,777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bruh, if you working on your form, practice throwing one punch at a time.....

set it up, turn with your hips, and make sure to bring your hands back to face afterwards....

i'd be more impressed with a video where you're throwing slow heavy hits that you're sitting down on vs trying to hit the bag as fast as possible

DWO wrote: »

set it up, turn with your hips, and make sure to bring your hands back to face afterwards....

i'd be more impressed with a video where you're throwing slow heavy hits that you're sitting down on vs trying to hit the bag as fast as possible

Well I was specifically doing this just to sweat... it's kinda why I got it... and just to have something to hit or kick around when I feel the urge to need that...

Thanks for the technicals though.
    Greatly appreciated.
  • DupacDupac Retired PurgatoryPosts: 67,777 ✭✭✭✭✭

Well I was specifically doing this just to sweat... it's kinda why I got it... and just to have something to hit or kick around when I feel the urge to need that...

Greatly appreciated.

oh you can definitely work up a sweat from throwing better, slower, harder punches....especially if you move around

Greatly appreciated.

oh you can definitely work up a sweat from throwing better, slower, harder punches....especially if you move around

Gotcha
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 60,516 Regulator
    Might want to wrap your hands.

First time you hit that bag right you will know it...

Oh you will know it.
    iron man1Dupac
    Might want to wrap your hands.

First time you hit that bag right you will know it...

Oh you will know it.

Lol.
    Good idea....
    I definitely knew when I hit it wrong with my left.
    Thats why I put the gloves on... the elastic pulls pretty fuckin tight.
  • ChillaDaKillaChillaDaKilla Retired * In between some thighs Posts: 7,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope you get Million Dollar Babied
    I hope you get Million Dollar Babied

I hope so too...
    I REALLY HOPE TO SOAK UP SOME OF THAT SHIT.
    "The World is a vampire, sent to draaaaain....."
    So what did you get?
    You ever heard that expression...
    "You can't tell this girl shit...."
    Well I'm This Girl and you can't tell me bullshit...
    Or shit I already know...
    Just because Lucifer is smitten with a stubborn ass..... you don't HAVE to hate.

@Black_Samson
    @Chicity
    &
    @OmegaSataN
    As well...

Do you know how profound subjects get deep???
    They got Heavy....

Now who's fuckin...
    Tsk tsk boys...
    For anybody who thought This Girl would be Afraid of the dark....
    Go Fuck Yourself.
    Doctor's Orders.
    ChiCity
  • ChillaDaKillaChillaDaKilla Retired * In between some thighs Posts: 7,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cracka Ramblings
    Cracka Ramblings

Nope. Crackas crumble...
    They're cracked up...
    Without the crack...
    Believe it or not....
    Live from Ripley Co. Indiana.
    Well....
    Not Exactly live... lol...
    But I live with it.
  • ChiCityChiCity Stark Bannerman Da NAWFPosts: 26,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure what's going on but fuck up some commas
    DupacMizuryLillithArya Tsaddiq
    ChiCity wrote: »
    I'm, n,ot, s,u,re, w,hat's,going on, but,fuck, up so,me co,mma,s

There ya go! =) =) =)
    Lmmfao
    ;) B)
    Dupac
  • riddlerapriddlerap G Unit 4 Life 50's MansionPosts: 16,777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i like how youre just willing to randomly make videos and post them
  • riddlerapriddlerap G Unit 4 Life 50's MansionPosts: 16,777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    i do not support you legally changing your name to "Mizury" though. that's weird.
    playmaker88
    riddlerap wrote: »
    i like how youre just willing to randomly make videos and post them

It's Kind of my own nerdy neurotic version of social media.... my YouTube.
    riddlerap wrote: »
    i do not support you legally changing your name to "Mizury" though. that's weird.

What shade of tan are you?
    I bet you are some where in the range of pale and Caramelesque...
    When you're a deeper shade you're opinion will matter to me on That Topic.
    Until then...
    I don't need your support. THAT would be weird.
    CeLLaR-DooR
This discussion has been closed.