Moonlight 01.13.17 (starring Mahershala Ali,Naomi Harris and Janelle Monáe )

24567

Replies

  • lamontbdclamontbdc 16th & UPosts: 18,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    I wanted to see this 2nite at the indie theater. My girl was not down. She said it looked weird.

    She wanted to go see "Almost Christmas" instead

    I was fighting sleep in the theater

    :-1: :-1:

    yea i had to tell my wife her and her sister gonna have see that almost xmas bullshit
  • focusfocus The #1 Nigga, I Don't Need No Hype. Posts: 5,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 9
    Best Picture win at the Globes
    atribecalledgabiCashmoneyDuxemaculateStoneColdMikey
  • TheGOATTheGOAT The ReasonPosts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still havent seen it. Not on kodi yet.

    Checked and its scheduled for dvd release nxt month
  • BIGG WILLBIGG WILL Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    watching it now, good so far.

    @TheGOAT , its on kodi now.
    TheGOAT
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 46,326 Regulator
    Movie takes place in the Pork N Beans projects in Liberty City. Been sleeping on the movie
  • TheGOATTheGOAT The ReasonPosts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BIGG WILL wrote: »
    watching it now, good so far.

    @TheGOAT , its on kodi now.

    Nice... imma check it out 2nite after the Bulls game
    BIGG WILLdnyce215
  • TheGOATTheGOAT The ReasonPosts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    BIGG WILL wrote: »
    watching it now, good so far.

    @TheGOAT , its on kodi now.

    Nice... imma check it out 2nite after the Bulls game

    I didnt watch that night because it was bootleg quality and i can only watch Janelle in HD

    But screener leaked 2day so im watchin 2moro for sure
  • TheGOATTheGOAT The ReasonPosts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • vageneral08vageneral08 Fuck how ya feel Posts: 18,877 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I kept seeing the movie title pop up on facebook and I just looked at the trailer.....I won't be seeing this shit
    deadeyeVulcanRaveninfamous114
  • TheGOATTheGOAT The ReasonPosts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NCswag wrote: »
    Ghetto gay love story.....shit was all good in the movie until the sand scene. Why couldn't they just make the niggas tight friends and not gay?

    This movie was not a love story

    Did u finish it or stop watching at that scene?
    atribecalledgabiCashmoneyDux
  • Karl.Karl. Posts: 7,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great film. Leaves a lot to the imagination which I like. Just a snippet view in to the struggles of one man.
    TheGOATCashmoneyDuxblue_londondontdiedontkillanyon
  • texas409texas409 Posts: 19,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shout-out to the dude Black for jamming screwed up music when he got older
  • texas409texas409 Posts: 19,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    But really this is agenda pushing point blank period the signs and symbols were all over this movie
    atribecalledgabideadeyeVulcanRavenMax.rip.dillafocusbless the childStoneColdMikeyinfamous114
  • texas409texas409 Posts: 19,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NCswag wrote: »
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    NCswag wrote: »
    Ghetto gay love story.....shit was all good in the movie until the sand scene. Why couldn't they just make the niggas tight friends and not gay?

    This movie was not a love story

    Did u finish it or stop watching at that scene?

    Different minds, different perspectives. That's EXACTLY what it was to me. Two niggas reminiscing over some gay shit, this 50 cent looking nigga driving from Atlanta to Miami to see a nigga with no women there. I stand by what I think.

    basically and they have nominated this movie for best movie. come on man the best thing about the movie is his mama and how she redeemed herself at the end. The main character probably had 20 lines in the whole movie. Its agenda pushing point blank
    deadeye
  • TheGOATTheGOAT The ReasonPosts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NCswag wrote: »
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    NCswag wrote: »
    Ghetto gay love story.....shit was all good in the movie until the sand scene. Why couldn't they just make the niggas tight friends and not gay?

    This movie was not a love story

    Did u finish it or stop watching at that scene?

    Different minds, different perspectives. That's EXACTLY what it was to me. Two niggas reminiscing over some gay shit, this 50 cent looking nigga driving from Atlanta to Miami to see a nigga with no women there. I stand by what I think.
    Thats like 5mins of a 2 hour movie
    focus
Sign In or Register to comment.