What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

War For The Planet Of The Apes (2017) Andy Serkis, Judy Greer & Woody Harrelson.

24567

Replies

  • TheGOATTheGOAT Posts: 14,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meester wrote: »
    Im glad they turned this franchise around because the one with Mark Whalberg was straight ass
    Then again any movie with mark whalberg is straight ass

    U buggin
    gnssTaY_TrUeRevolver Ocelotsapp08_2001
  • MeesterMeester Je$$ie Ventura Outrage LandPosts: 16,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Broddie wrote: »
    Meester wrote: »
    Im glad they turned this franchise around because the one with Mark Whalberg was straight ass
    Then again any movie with mark whalberg is straight ass

    Not Boogie Nights.

    I forgot that one
    Powered by 9(0)'s sun.
  • Revolver OcelotRevolver Ocelot Posts: 2,952 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meester wrote: »
    Im glad they turned this franchise around because the one with Mark Whalberg was straight ass
    Then again any movie with mark whalberg is straight ass

    tumblr_nqrg459U0r1txufzyo2_400.gif
    tumblr_obni9ewfq01ui45hlo1_400.gif
    gnssTaY_TrUe
  • C da Night KingC da Night King Antisocial Extrovert Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Broddie wrote: »
    I wonder how many more these before they get to the stranded astronaut?

    I thought this was going to be a trilogy. If so, they'll probably fast forward in the beginning to the decisive battle where apes officially take over the world (winning the war), then they'll fast forward at the end to show the apes thriving and the astronaut showing up.
  • lord nemesislord nemesis You ever dance with the Devil in the pale moonlight? Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still ain't seen the second one, smh
    hi-res-09ec771501771b47ab0d6a215438c456_crop_north.jpg?w=630&h=420&q=75


    black caesar
  • TheGOATTheGOAT Posts: 14,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bdbdbd wrote: »
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    I still ain't seen the second one, smh

    2nd one >>>>

    nothing beats the moment when Ceaser speaks for the first time tho.....i remember the chill that hit my spine when he yelled "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"


    Yea they both good.

    I own both on BluRay

    But prefer the 2nd. Koba got more shine in #2
  • iron man1iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerPosts: 29,530 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    RIP Koba
    giphy.gif

    ef2cf27e23aa1cd097d6df086baba3cc1886bd86.jpg

    tumblr_inline_ncjvlfjSqr1slcpvi.gif


    Aye yo F*** DAT BITCH AZZZ NIG...PRIMATE!

    Ole crab azzz, bitch made azzz, muthafucca ain't s*** azzz bitch! Word to Ceasar!

    "Humans attack your sons! You let them stay? Put apes in danger! Caesar love humans more than apes! More than your sons! More Than Simba! More Than Carl!"

    Koba was too real. Caesar let humans kill his homies son & get away with it because James Franco was nice to him when he was a young buck.

    Viva Koba




    And the only reason Caesar won that fight is bcuz Koba blind in 1 eye


    Koba talked all that s***...yet kills one of his own. FOHWTBS!

    Susan B Anthony would've got killed a lot sooner if she didn't do that
    tumblr_nycwg4lQ121qzco77o1_500.gif

    Hulkbuster_suit_up_660_12fps_256c.0_zpsmvju6kap.gif

    [img][/img]images-4_zpspafe6bfb.jpg
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 63,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    RIP Koba
    giphy.gif

    ef2cf27e23aa1cd097d6df086baba3cc1886bd86.jpg

    tumblr_inline_ncjvlfjSqr1slcpvi.gif


    Aye yo F*** DAT BITCH AZZZ NIG...PRIMATE!

    Ole crab azzz, bitch made azzz, muthafucca ain't s*** azzz bitch! Word to Ceasar!

    "Humans attack your sons! You let them stay? Put apes in danger! Caesar love humans more than apes! More than your sons! More Than Simba! More Than Carl!"

    Koba was too real. Caesar let humans kill his homies son & get away with it because James Franco was nice to him when he was a young buck.

    Viva Koba




    And the only reason Caesar won that fight is bcuz Koba blind in 1 eye


    Koba talked all that s***...yet kills one of his own. FOHWTBS!

    Koba did what Koba had to do.


    That was bitch nigga s***. Bitch niggas don't prosper.
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
    gnsCapitalBAjackson17sapp08_2001
  • TheGOATTheGOAT Posts: 14,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gns wrote: »
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    RIP Koba
    giphy.gif

    ef2cf27e23aa1cd097d6df086baba3cc1886bd86.jpg

    tumblr_inline_ncjvlfjSqr1slcpvi.gif


    Aye yo F*** DAT BITCH AZZZ NIG...PRIMATE!

    Ole crab azzz, bitch made azzz, muthafucca ain't s*** azzz bitch! Word to Ceasar!

    "Humans attack your sons! You let them stay? Put apes in danger! Caesar love humans more than apes! More than your sons! More Than Simba! More Than Carl!"

    Koba was too real. Caesar let humans kill his homies son & get away with it because James Franco was nice to him when he was a young buck.

    Viva Koba




    And the only reason Caesar won that fight is bcuz Koba blind in 1 eye


    Koba talked all that s***...yet kills one of his own. FOHWTBS!

    Koba did what Koba had to do.


    That was bitch nigga s***. Bitch niggas don't prosper.

    How tf u dont gotta problem typing "bitch" & "nigga" but shit is just too far for u and needs to b censored?

    Prolly voice to txt i bet... censors some words but not others
  • VulcanRavenVulcanRaven I don't knowPosts: 18,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    RIP Koba
    giphy.gif

    ef2cf27e23aa1cd097d6df086baba3cc1886bd86.jpg

    tumblr_inline_ncjvlfjSqr1slcpvi.gif


    Aye yo F*** DAT BITCH AZZZ NIG...PRIMATE!

    Ole crab azzz, bitch made azzz, muthafucca ain't s*** azzz bitch! Word to Ceasar!

    "Humans attack your sons! You let them stay? Put apes in danger! Caesar love humans more than apes! More than your sons! More Than Simba! More Than Carl!"

    Koba was too real. Caesar let humans kill his homies son & get away with it because James Franco was nice to him when he was a young buck.

    Viva Koba




    And the only reason Caesar won that fight is bcuz Koba blind in 1 eye


    Koba talked all that s***...yet kills one of his own. FOHWTBS!

    Koba did what Koba had to do.


    That was bitch nigga s***. Bitch niggas don't prosper.

    Bruh Ceasar was a fuck ape. This guy would throw his kid off a cliff it meant saving white people
    TheGOATblack caesar
  • MeesterMeester Je$$ie Ventura Outrage LandPosts: 16,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Koba forgot who the boss ape really was
    Powered by 9(0)'s sun.
    CapitalB
  • marc123marc123 Posts: 15,694 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • CapitalBCapitalB all these dollars.. no sense. Posts: 23,888 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    bdbdbd wrote: »
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    I still ain't seen the second one, smh

    2nd one >>>>

    nothing beats the moment when Ceaser speaks for the first time tho.....i remember the chill that hit my spine when he yelled "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"


    Yea they both good.

    I own both on BluRay

    But prefer the 2nd. Koba got more shine in #2

    mannnnnnnn FUCK. KOBA!

    TOO REAL for IC
    #TEAMDRAGONSnSHIT
    #TargGangyabish
  • BetaBeta NH Posts: 62,728 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol @ fuck ape
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

    giphy.gif


    Cain
  • Will MunnyWill Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Posts: 29,732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah son! can't wait for a Congo reboot!

    Times are tough, but they ain't got nothin' on me.
    sapp08_2001
Sign In or Register to comment.