What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

War For The Planet Of The Apes (2017) Andy Serkis, Judy Greer & Woody Harrelson.

Replies

• marc123marc123 Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 13
    http://www.avclub.com/article/original-planet-apes-series-became-more-daring

Solid article for tru fans of the og films...

I still pop in the dvd of the 1968 film n watch it from time to time
    Meester1CK1S
  • black caesarblack caesar Posts: 11,355 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll be watching today.
    awq1l4.png

xp0aqu.png
  • black caesarblack caesar Posts: 11,355 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 14
    Saw the movie last night. Very good movie. There are no post credit scenes, so just take leave.
    Only complaint that I have is that they didn't connect the film to the 1968 like they promised a few years back. I was hoping that they would flash forward to the future at the end, and show the ship crashing to Earth.

I did read that they do plan on making more movies, but Caesar's story is over.
    awq1l4.png

xp0aqu.png
    jonb339Meester
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 50,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Slept on these movies for too long due to the Wahlberg film years ago. I watched Rise and Dawn yesterday, both of them great flicks. Cant wait for war!
    Meester
  • MeesterMeester Je$$ie Ventura Outrage LandPosts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bout to go see it in a few.
    Powered by 9(0)'s sun.
  • MeesterMeester Je$$ie Ventura Outrage LandPosts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meester wrote: »
    Bout to go see it in a few.

Dope movie just like the rest.