What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Samsung Galaxy S8 Thread

Replies

• Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 23,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZTE grand x max +
    ¡No contaban con mi astucia!
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

Thats not what you want to do.

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

AggyAF wrote: »
    Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

JusDre313texas409
  • banginscrew901banginscrew901 Posts: 6,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    Create GIF's right from your own video on your phone
    https://youtu.be/9WhC4yRtJo8

You could do this with the note
    mosincredibleThereal_baMontyM.Max
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 43,931 Regulator
    Went in the AT&T store sunday and they had the S8 and S8+ on display. You definitely need a case for either of these phones they look great and the display is nice.

Only draw back is the cost $750 for the S8 and $950 for S8+ smh
    I mod without feelings or remorse.

Just been through it all man
    Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    What the fuck else can happen yo?
    I dont think much more son, word to mother yo
    We done seen it all, and been through it all yo
    Let y'all niggaz know right now
    Word to mother, for real, for real
    I aint ever goin back
    Cain wrote: »
    Went in the AT&T store sunday and they had the S8 and S8+ on display. You definitely need a case for either of these phones they look great and the display is nice.

Any word on the note or is the s8 plus the note?
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 43,931 Regulator

Apparently the S8+ plus is the Note

Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    I aint ever goin back
    King_MeThereal_ba

Just have to be like Apple....
    Cain
  • King_MeKing_Me Real Nigga All Day And Tomorrow Posts: 647 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nah there will be a Note 8. I'm waiting on that to drop. Some are saying it will be 6.4 inches, 4k, dual cam, 6 gb ram, and a bunch of other shit. (All rumors or course). But Samsung will definitely be making the Note 8

http://bgr.com/2017/04/12/galaxy-note-8-release-date-vs-galaxy-s8-concept/
    Thereal_ba
  • Thereal_baThereal_ba Posts: 1,892 ✭✭✭✭✭
    King_Me wrote: »

Nah there will be a Note 8. I'm waiting on that to drop. Some are saying it will be 6.4 inches, 4k, dual cam, 6 gb ram, and a bunch of other shit. (All rumors or course). But Samsung will definitely be making the Note 8

http://bgr.com/2017/04/12/galaxy-note-8-release-date-vs-galaxy-s8-concept/

Glad im skipping the s8 then. After the note 7 fiasco with having to swap my phone 3 times. If they mess this up, im switching brands.
    King_Me
  • caddo mancaddo man Failure is success in progress! Posts: 22,181 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ordered mine. I should have it by Saturday!
    bb135e64-2d54-4043-bf52-fd6c7197fcd3_zps05c66c47_-_Copy_-_Copy.jpg
    The IC Law (please read before posting)

You have the right to remain silent.
    Anything you say can and will be used against you in the threads of the IC.
    If you are a female, You have the right to talk to another poster and have him present with you during an exposure.
    If you do not have another poster to save you, one will be appointed to represent you, if you post a proof pic of yourself with a timestamp. Representation will be aquired if your pic is deemed simp worthy. All posters are consider a male until a proof pic or vid is provided.

The Intelligent Waiver

Do you understand each of these rights as I have explained them to you?
    Having these rights in mind, do you wish to post a proof pic(for females) or tell us your personal story now?

Old Poster admission
    There is a chance that I am your Daddy. What is your momma name again?

Young_Chitlin
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 23,074 ✭✭✭✭✭

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

Thereal_ba
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 51,600 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i just bought the pixel xl
    caddo man
  • ghost!ghost! To possess, haunt and conquer. Posts: 7,290 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 25
    yup...i'm getting it...walkin' into best buy on the 1st of May like..
    w0gie9.gif

(could get it now..but i dont want to pay the 5 extra bucks a month for sprint's insurance)

like Martin "i aint paying the 5!"

Young_Chitlinplaymaker88MallyG
    ethos wrote: »
    Copped it, great phone. Especially coming off the note 4. That shit bout the placement of the fingerprint scanner is overblown as fuck. Where it is in the back works perfect I never have trouble with it.

Got the s8+

Wonder how much different is it from the note 7
  • ethosethos Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Copped it, great phone. Especially coming off the note 4. That shit bout the placement of the fingerprint scanner is overblown as fuck. Where it is in the back works perfect I never have trouble with it.

Got the s8+

Wonder how much different is it from the note 7

I was gonna do the note 7 but didn't for obvious reasons. Thought I might get burned but so far so good. Had a dqa error cept they just fixed today.

My sd card not reading gonna buy another try it out and return for a new one if same issue.

But overall great phone.
    Every disappointment is a blessing in disguise....

Causes and effects are not real, but are habits of our mind to make sense of the observation that A often occurs together with or slightly before B. All we can observe are correlations, not causations; from which we make inductive inferences.

Got the s8+

Same exact thing. My Note 4 usb port was fucking up. The only thingI need now is a good screen protector. I was about to get a tempered glass one but I havent seen one with good reviews yet.

If you are a female, You have the right to talk to another poster and have him present with you during an exposure.
    If you do not have another poster to save you, one will be appointed to represent you, if you post a proof pic of yourself with a timestamp. Representation will be aquired if your pic is deemed simp worthy. All posters are consider a male until a proof pic or vid is provided.

The Intelligent Waiver

Having these rights in mind, do you wish to post a proof pic(for females) or tell us your personal story now?

Old Poster admission

Any of you that copped have an issue with sd card?

Causes and effects are not real, but are habits of our mind to make sense of the observation that A often occurs together with or slightly before B. All we can observe are correlations, not causations; from which we make inductive inferences.

Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    I aint ever goin back
    Young_Chitlin

I haven't watched the video yet but I need that phone!

hqg-277.gif

edited April 28
    If the note 8 comes with 6gb ram imma give this 8+ to my girl and cop that.

The damn adapter for USB-C from micro isnt OTG! I have been fucking with this for two days. Only bad thing about this phone though.

The Intelligent Waiver

Old Poster admission

caddo man wrote: »
    The damn adapter for USB-C from micro isnt OTG! I have been fucking with this for two days. Only bad thing about this phone though.

Otg????
    @caddo man
    I want the S8+, I'm going to save up and pay cash for it and as I do, the price will go down a little bit which is nice.

hqg-277.gif

• playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Posts: 67,124 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 3