Samsung Galaxy S8 Thread

2»

Replies

• Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General/Future Lawyer ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 20,941 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZTE grand x max +
    JusDre313
  • banginscrew901banginscrew901 Posts: 5,745 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    Create GIF's right from your own video on your phone

You could do this with the note
    mosincredibleThereal_baMontyM.Max
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 41,883 Regulator
    Went in the AT&T store sunday and they had the S8 and S8+ on display. You definitely need a case for either of these phones they look great and the display is nice.

Only draw back is the cost $750 for the S8 and $950 for S8+ smh
    Cain wrote: »
    Went in the AT&T store sunday and they had the S8 and S8+ on display. You definitely need a case for either of these phones they look great and the display is nice.

Any word on the note or is the s8 plus the note?
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 41,883 Regulator

Apparently the S8+ plus is the Note
    King_MeThereal_ba

Just have to be like Apple....
    Cain
  • King_MeKing_Me Real Nigga All Day And Tomorrow Posts: 606 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nah there will be a Note 8. I'm waiting on that to drop. Some are saying it will be 6.4 inches, 4k, dual cam, 6 gb ram, and a bunch of other shit. (All rumors or course). But Samsung will definitely be making the Note 8

http://bgr.com/2017/04/12/galaxy-note-8-release-date-vs-galaxy-s8-concept/
    Thereal_ba
  • Thereal_baThereal_ba Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    King_Me wrote: »

Nah there will be a Note 8. I'm waiting on that to drop. Some are saying it will be 6.4 inches, 4k, dual cam, 6 gb ram, and a bunch of other shit. (All rumors or course). But Samsung will definitely be making the Note 8

http://bgr.com/2017/04/12/galaxy-note-8-release-date-vs-galaxy-s8-concept/

Glad im skipping the s8 then. After the note 7 fiasco with having to swap my phone 3 times. If they mess this up, im switching brands.
    King_Me
  • caddo mancaddo man Failure is success in progress! Posts: 21,117 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ordered mine. I should have it by Saturday!
    Young_Chitlin
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General/Future Lawyer ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 20,941 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 50,995 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i just bought the pixel xl
    caddo man
  • ghost!ghost! To possess, haunt and conquer. lurking in the shadows....Posts: 6,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 25
    yup...i'm getting it...walkin' into best buy on the 1st of May like..
    w0gie9.gif

(could get it now..but i dont want to pay the 5 extra bucks a month for sprint's insurance)

like Martin "i aint paying the 5!"
    Young_Chitlinplaymaker88MallyG
  • ethosethos Posts: 1,590 ✭✭✭✭
    Copped it, great phone. Especially coming off the note 4. That shit bout the placement of the fingerprint scanner is overblown as fuck. Where it is in the back works perfect I never have trouble with it.

Got the s8+
    Young_Chitlinghost!banginscrew901caddo man
    ethos wrote: »
    Copped it, great phone. Especially coming off the note 4. That shit bout the placement of the fingerprint scanner is overblown as fuck. Where it is in the back works perfect I never have trouble with it.

Got the s8+

Wonder how much different is it from the note 7

Got the s8+

Wonder how much different is it from the note 7

I was gonna do the note 7 but didn't for obvious reasons. Thought I might get burned but so far so good. Had a dqa error cept they just fixed today.

My sd card not reading gonna buy another try it out and return for a new one if same issue.

But overall great phone.
  • caddo mancaddo man Failure is success in progress! Posts: 21,117 ✭✭✭✭✭

Got the s8+

Same exact thing. My Note 4 usb port was fucking up. The only thingI need now is a good screen protector. I was about to get a tempered glass one but I havent seen one with good reviews yet.
    Any of you that copped have an issue with sd card?

I haven't watched the video yet but I need that phone!
    edited April 28
    If the note 8 comes with 6gb ram imma give this 8+ to my girl and cop that.
2»