What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Juelz21 exposes.....himself?

15678911»

Replies

• blackgod813blackgod813 Posts: 9,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So ...pico likes guys who likes salty nuts
  • CashmoneyDuxCashmoneyDux Posts: 10,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stew wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    @DWO @Stew @Sion

One of y'all is acting like a pure hoe. Changing my name and editing my posts.

I don't know who you are, I don't post around here, I don't even have a problem with you so I don't understand why I would even single you out of the thousands of posters to just up and change your name SMMFH.

If anyone wants a name change they can ask me but I don't have the time to run around and just change names for the fuck of it SMMFH.

That nigga trippin bruh, his name ain't even changed.

You're a fucking skinny idiot. It has been changed back, you weak bitch.

Nah G, the log doesn't show any kinda changes. What kinda drugs Juggalos do?

n6lxh4477hju.png

Nigga, I told your looking for love online ass before to stay in your lane. Dumb ass nigga. Go shave your witch's back since you got so much free time.

4mxuzin66evw.png

Look, the juggalo jokes are funny to me cause you are inadvertently roasting @genocidecutter and I hate that homeless rape baby. So continue, dumbass.

jr6roe7692xn.jpg

tumblr_mldz8wN84X1rc2u19o2_400.gif

icUWzM.gif

Top 10:
    Jay Electronica
    Blu
    Fashawn
    Elzhi
    Phonte
    MF Doom
    Lil B
    Kebee
    Verbal Jint
    Wretch 32
  • genocidecuttergenocidecutter Posts: 17,568 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    @DWO @Stew @Sion

One of y'all is acting like a pure hoe. Changing my name and editing my posts.

I don't know who you are, I don't post around here, I don't even have a problem with you so I don't understand why I would even single you out of the thousands of posters to just up and change your name SMMFH.

If anyone wants a name change they can ask me but I don't have the time to run around and just change names for the fuck of it SMMFH.

That nigga trippin bruh, his name ain't even changed.

You're a fucking skinny idiot. It has been changed back, you weak bitch.

Nah G, the log doesn't show any kinda changes. What kinda drugs Juggalos do?

n6lxh4477hju.png

Nigga, I told your looking for love online ass before to stay in your lane. Dumb ass nigga. Go shave your witch's back since you got so much free time.

4mxuzin66evw.png

Look, the juggalo jokes are funny to me cause you are inadvertently roasting @genocidecutter and I hate that homeless rape baby. So continue, dumbass.

jr6roe7692xn.jpg

Me and Grumpy already put that bitch nigga in check. He know better than to mess with me.
    Gives us back images in sigs
  • Busta Carmichael Busta Carmichael IC Hall Of Famer, LOT Posts: 12,500 Regulator
15678911»
This discussion has been closed.