The Official 2016-2017 NBA Thread

Replies

• KingFreemanKingFreeman Way UpPosts: 12,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »
    Fuck the Celtics

Fuck you and those fuck ass celtics superfan.
    BetaFigoSmokey Tha BanditBlackAX410
  • af.r.i.c.a.af.r.i.c.a. Fuck your reactions Posts: 8,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • D.D.S.D.D.S. Posts: 6,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OKC is so garbage if Westbrook isn't stat stuffing. 1st Rd exit on the way. Wish that bitch nigga Greenwood still posted lol
    Smokey Tha Bandit
  • D.D.S.D.D.S. Posts: 6,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Knicks should be banned from national televised games. Embarrassing franchise
    KamPushMeRum Middleton PiffyHaze
  • BlackAX410BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Posts: 34,653 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fuck the Celtics

Oh u salty your secondary team that's been funny in the light since the all star break couldn't get the job done last night? Told u stop putting faith into them clowns
    Tommy bilfiger
    Fuck the Celtics

After 25 games you were hype about being up in the division, yall 4 games behind the "preseason 6 seed" u ain't talking as bold as u was in December get your front running ass outta here nigga
    AcresShakerssouthsil4lilPeace_79
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPPosts: 9,486 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    Fuck the Celtics

Oh u salty your secondary team that's been funny in the light since the all star break couldn't get the job done last night? Told u stop putting faith into them clowns

4690819-therock-300x224.jpg

Disappointed in our performance last night. Gotta get back to playing good D and everything will fall into place.
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Fuck the Celtics

Disappointed in our performance last night. Gotta get back to playing good D and everything will fall into place.

Yall only up 1 game on the raptors lol don't choke that lead away b
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPPosts: 9,486 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Fuck the Celtics

Yall only up 1 game on the raptors lol don't choke that lead away b

It don't matter what seed we end up with the Cavs the only team we a real underdog to in a series.

Take that advice for yourselves still enough games for us to go pass yall again!
    Fuck the Celtics

After 25 games you were hype about being up in the division, yall 4 games behind the "preseason 6 seed" u ain't talking as bold as u was in December get your front running ass outta here nigga

So when were healthy and killing niggas it's bullshit cause you niggas weren't healthy but when we're hurt and and drop off while you niggas are healthy and go on a run that's the real?

Fuck off pussyhole. You full of shit.
    5th LetterBlackAX410FigoNoCanadiansEH
    And you niggas were missing Avery Bradley and Jae crowder. The equivalent to us missing norman powell and demarre carroll. That ain't shit.
    You better hope we don't run into yall in the playoffs. Talk all you want. You niggas still gotta play.
    texasdaking88BlackAX410
    When yall started sliding BEFORE the all star break WITH Lowry u weren't saying a damn thing. I maintained that once we get healthy I feel we can beat anyone outside of Cleveland. And Avery averages 17ppg and Jae averages 14ppg so that comparison to Carroll is idiotic lol I'm not responding to you no more fuck nigga
  • AZTGAZTG Posts: 5,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No hate, legit question.

If the Lakers get a top two pick, who yall drafting? One of the gaurds? The point of being in the lottery for a few years is to be able to draft high potential players that compliment each other. So if yall draft a gaurd, what happens to Russel? Yall just gonna trade him or bring him off the bench? That kind of makes being in the lottery and getting a top pick 2 years ago a waste doesnt it?

Just legit wondering.
  • southsil4lilsouthsil4lil Short TexasPosts: 8,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 21
    AZTG wrote: »
    No hate, legit question.

If the Lakers get a top two pick, who yall drafting? One of the gaurds? The point of being in the lottery for a few years is to be able to draft high potential players that compliment each other. So if yall draft a gaurd, what happens to Russel? Yall just gonna trade him or bring him off the bench? That kind of makes being in the lottery and getting a top pick 2 years ago a waste doesnt it?

Just legit wondering.

When you're in a situation like the Lakers you draft the best available player period and honestly I think that should always be the strategy when drafting
    No hate, legit question.

Just legit wondering.

When you're in a situation like the Lakers you draft the best available player period and honestly I think that should always be the strategy when drafting

And I get that. And youre 100% right. I just think admitting that you giving up on a top draft pick in his second year would have me disappointed and depressed.
    No hate, legit question.

Just legit wondering.

And I get that. And youre 100% right. I just think admitting that you giving up on a top draft pick in his second year would have me disappointed and depressed.

As a GM you cant look at it like that, you have to look at it as stock piling assets regardless of position......Chicago just gave up Taj Gibson, Mcbuckets and a 2nd round pick for Cam Payne. The Lakers could definitely get something for Russell if it came down to it
    No hate, legit question.

Just legit wondering.

As a GM you cant look at it like that, you have to look at it as stock piling assets regardless of position......Chicago just gave up Taj Gibson, Mcbuckets and a 2nd round pick for Cam Payne. The Lakers could definitely get something for Russell if it came down to it

Lakers gotta get young prospects though. They not in a position to get someone like a Taj Gibson.

Also, i get the stacking assets thing, but we talking about the 2nd overall pick. You dont just give up on your 2nd pick and say, eh we stacking assets.

But, the good thing is the Lakers can blame that on the old regime and keep it moving.

And im not even blaming the Lakers. Busts happen all the time, and im not even saying Russel is a bust, too early, but they do seem to be ready to give up on him.

All im saying is id be disappointed as a Lakers fan if my team was about to draft a player playing the same position as my 2nd pick from 2 years ago.

Nobody to really blame, just a disappointing turn of events.
  • BDBIIDBDBIID 5* Poster. Ranked #1 ESPNU150,Rivals,247Sports. Uncommitted. Tri-State Posts: 17,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 21
    No hate, legit question.

Just legit wondering.

Take the guard regardless, Russell actually played the 2 at Ohio State Shannon Scott was point and he played SG the other night when he dropped 40.

Him and Ball would fit together seamlessly. Because both have high IQ off ball as well as on.
    Fultz while I believe is the better of the two will take a lil more adjustment in meshing styles together but you stockpile talent regardless

Plus the rigidity of positioning is going away. Gimme two lead guards who both can initiate offense and play off ball.
    southsil4lilAZTG
    No hate, legit question.

Just legit wondering.

Lakers gotta get young prospects though. They not in a position to get someone like a Taj Gibson.

Also, i get the stacking assets thing, but we talking about the 2nd overall pick. You dont just give up on your 2nd pick and say, eh we stacking assets.

But, the good thing is the Lakers can blame that on the old regime and keep it moving.

And im not even blaming the Lakers. Busts happen all the time, and im not even saying Russel is a bust, too early, but they do seem to be ready to give up on him.

All im saying is id be disappointed as a Lakers fan if my team was about to draft a player playing the same position as my 2nd pick from 2 years ago.

D'Angelo Russell is going to get more in return than Cam Payne but OKC still fleeced Chicago in that deal which is the point....Its all about how you flip the assets you have and the better the assets the higher chance you have a getting a good package in return

AcresShakersAZTG
  • AcresShakersAcresShakers You sloppy AF HoustonPosts: 27,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No hate, legit question.

Just legit wondering.

D'Angelo Russell is going to get more in return than Cam Payne but OKC still fleeced Chicago in that deal which is the point....Its all about how you flip the assets you have and the better the assets the higher chance you have a getting a good package in return

The gawd morey taught us.
    southsil4lil
  • Tommy bilfigerTommy bilfiger Posts: 20,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No hate, legit question.

Just legit wondering.

Giving up a 32 year old declining fa in taj gibson,a one dimensional shooter/scorer in doug mcdermott who is useless if he isnt scoring and who already got passed in the rotation by zipser and a 2nd round pick(when the bulls get a higher 2nd round pick from the kings) for a lottery pick a sam presti lottery pick isnt getting fleeced.

Stick to generic posting and avi bets your bball knowledge legit trash.
  • BetaBeta White People Buyin Pitbulls Now.. Posts: 57,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 21
    Remember when mcdermott and mirotic were supposed to be bright spots

I'm glad gortat falling off a cliff so he can get the fuck out. Hes great in the pick and roll but when he's not committing moving screens, over the back fouls, and pushing defenders in the back to grab boards, he's not defending the post and letting trailing players run in to the paint to grab boards

Wizards haven't fed otto at all since the break