What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Red Dead Redemption 2 Anticipation Thread

Replies

• VIBEVIBE Posts: 54,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The first one was epic and I never finished that shit.

I can only imagine how much more open and epic this one will be.

If we can get online.. that would be dope af..

owning a wagon for small bank heists and jewelry heists..

drive by's on horses u have to maintain yourself

Wild West comes to life!
  •  i ro ny i ro ny Posts: 8,183 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »

Wild West comes to life!

I bought the game when it first came out and didn't finish it. Great game but I didn't have the time for it at the time. Sold it.

Rebought it years later, beat the game and love it but it was after the online element had already died. Never got to see what it was like. I didn't finish Undead Nightmare tho...ended up selling it again.

Fast forward to like a month ago and I got the urge to play the shit again.

Great fuckin game. I'm really interested in how they approach the online aspect this time around considering GTA online's online element. Can't see them having new updates where niggas is like "you getting the new clydesdale when it come out on Tuesday?"

VIBETonyDubbzLou_CypherKnowReasonForPeace
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 33,326 Regulator
    I wish I was able to play redemption on my PS4
    #Mikeyismod2017
    Lurkristocrat Splackavelli
  • Karl.Karl. Posts: 8,005 ✭✭✭✭✭

PS now

U can do a weeks free trial if u haven't
    StoneColdMikeyTonyDubbzfreshb651DNB1
  • TheGOATTheGOAT El Coyote unknownPosts: 15,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was a good game but didnt have the replay value of GTA imo.

I traded mine in after beating it.

I will cop when this drops tho.
    StoneColdMikey
  • AP21AP21 Posts: 17,489 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i ro ny wrote: »

Wild West comes to life!

I bought the game when it first came out and didn't finish it. Great game but I didn't have the time for it at the time. Sold it.

Rebought it years later, beat the game and love it but it was after the online element had already died. Never got to see what it was like. I didn't finish Undead Nightmare tho...ended up selling it again.

Fast forward to like a month ago and I got the urge to play the shit again.

Great fuckin game. I'm really interested in how they approach the online aspect this time around considering GTA online's online element. Can't see them having new updates where niggas is like "you getting the new clydesdale when it come out on Tuesday?"

the online was typical rockstar shit

took a bit to get used to using horses for transportation...i think the zebra was the fastest one lol

but when you got dudes who just play tf out of it EVERY day, its kinda hard if you dont have the time to grind.

im sure they will have some shark type cards for this as well

really want to see the direction they take with this one though for both single and multiplayer
  • SplackavelliSplackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 18,356 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of the best rockstargames ever made this should be dope. I'm not so sure if I want an online mode for red 2im on the fence on whether I want it to be simplistic like the og red dead online or deep like GTA online
    StoneColdMikey
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 33,326 Regulator
    Red dead 1 online was fun so part 2 gonna even be better
    #Mikeyismod2017
  • BroddieBroddie just me and my bitch NYCPosts: 11,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    I never played Red Dead Redemption. Haven't owned a home console since the PS2 days and I didn't know anybody with the game.

Red Dead Revolver was one of my favorite games from back when I was still a pretty serious gamer though. It was a virtual Leone movie and up until my last PS2 went kaput a couple years ago I replayed it often.

I will play the new one off it's goodwill alone.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
  • TonyDubbzTonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Regulator Posts: 19,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never played the first one but played the second 1 and loved that shit. The online was laggy as shit for me but i think it could of either been cause i was on xbox or because my internet at the time was trash.
    9yra8oazt939.jpeg

tumblr_ljhxqfJwB71qhisruo1_500.gif
    [img][/img]1377736851_tumblr_m1gwskt4Bk1qdlfp4o1_500.gif

Sho’nuff: Am I the meanest?
    Sho’nuff ‘s Goons: Sho’nuff!
    Sho’nuff: Am I the prettiest?
    Sho’nuff: Am I the baddest mofo low down around this town?
    Sho’nuff: Well who am I?
    Sho’nuff: Who am I?
    Sho’nuff: I can’t hear you…
    Lou_Cypher
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,483 Regulator
    Can't trick out a horse...

Can you at least trick out a stage coach?
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    u can deck out ur horse w armor
    Black_Samson
  • Karl.Karl. Posts: 8,005 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Broddie wrote: »
    I never played Red Dead Redemption. Haven't owned a home console since the PS2 days and I didn't know anybody with the game.

Red Dead Revolver was one of my favorite games from back when I was still a pretty serious gamer though. It was a virtual Leone movie and up until my last PS2 went kaput a couple years ago I replayed it often.

Why don't you play many games if you're so interested in them?
  • scrapper1scrapper1 ChicagoPosts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Bet the collectors edition version of this game gonna be epic. Rockstar adds the best shit for their collectors edition sets
    keri_hilson_interscope001a.jpg
  • BroddieBroddie just me and my bitch NYCPosts: 11,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Karl. wrote: »

Why don't you play many games if you're so interested in them?

I been gaming since the 80s. I care about games cause it's a lifelong hobby.

I played handheld games or PC exclusively since 2005. Have had no real interest in home consoles since then till this gen cause the type of games I like were no longer really being made for those consoles. Wii U excluded which I only skipped since Nintendo moved on. So I'll move on with them.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
  • DNB1DNB1 Still nigga... Posts: 19,646 ✭✭✭✭✭

PS now

U can do a weeks free trial if u haven't

Don't think this game is available tho... :/
    Splackavelli
  • SplackavelliSplackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 18,356 ✭✭✭✭✭

you really missed out on red dead redemption if there is a pc version then you should cop that.
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 44,266 Regulator
    deemula420 wrote: »
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Excited as fuck. We gotta get a crew together on this shit

iLL outlawz robbing trains near you fall 2017.

Hopefully everybody in the GTA crew crossover.

@SuperManuel @Stew @TonyDubbz @DWO @Black_Samson @banginscrew901 @Lurkristocrat @NuclearElite @Cain @VIBE

If the squad get it I'm down. The first one was my shit back in the day
    I mod without feelings or remorse.

Just been through it all man
    Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    What the fuck else can happen yo?
    I dont think much more son, word to mother yo
    We done seen it all, and been through it all yo
    Let y'all niggaz know right now
    Word to mother, for real, for real
    I aint ever goin back
  • K_FisherK_Fisher Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    I hope you can bang hookers ala GTA..so I can rope them up after and leave them on a railway track.
    Don't judge me

RickyRichblack caesarStoneColdMikey