What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Word just getting around about Craig Petties. So he was bigger than Meech?

blank..blank.. stewPosts: 7,586 ✭✭✭
edited September 2010 in The Reason
I heard Yo Gotti name drop this cat..

This dude left behind a small countrys bank and more exotic cars than you can fit on a cargo ship.

And he was half brother of DJ Paul.

So this nigga financed their rise to fame and an Oscar more than likely..

Word is he is linked to the Lorenzen Wright murder.

Even though he is locked up.

Replies

  • edogz818edogz818 Posts: 164
    edited August 2010
    " Now you took a fall, Now you make collect calls , stuffing your chops, with slop in the messhal.
    Your girl's on the street living lower than low, she done smoked up your product & spent your doe,
    Oh & for the boots, since you been gone, she been getting it on , with your man Rashawn.
    Now he's wearing all your clothes & he's driving your Benz & to make it more foul , you used to be best friends..."
    Grand Daddy I.U. " Behind Bars


    I'm sure , to MEECH in jail, it don't matter who is or was bigger.
    Shyt , I'm out & it dont matter

    P.S.
    Irv Gotti never met a nut he wouldn't ride.
    http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2010/jun/27/blood-trade-craig-petties-drug-business-memphis/

    $mart money says he will turn snitch before it's over.
  • young_reezyyoung_reezy Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    what about Leon "BIG BUNNY" Claiborne?
    C-PortTrapper
  • edogz818edogz818 Posts: 164
    edited September 2010
    what about Leon "BIG BUNNY" Claiborne?

    No one can ever get as Big as Leon " Big Bunny " Claiborne!
    The nickel Bag king!!!!!

    That dude was so ruthless...he punched puppies & choked cats!
    antarticp
  • hrap-120hrap-120 Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    .,.,.,.,.,.,.,
  • BackInWhiteBackInWhite Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    edogz818 wrote: »
    " Now you took a fall, Now you make collect calls , stuffing your chops, with slop in the messhal.
    Your girl's on the street living lower than low, she done smoked up your product & spent your doe,
    Oh & for the boots, since you been gone, she been getting it on , with your man Rashawn.
    Now he's wearing all your clothes & he's driving your Benz & to make it more foul , you used to be best friends..."
    Grand Daddy I.U. " Behind Bars


    I'm sure , to MEECH in jail, it don't matter who is or was bigger.
    Shyt , I'm out & it dont matter

    P.S.
    Irv Gotti never met a nut he wouldn't ride.
    http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2010/jun/27/blood-trade-craig-petties-drug-business-memphis/

    $mart money says he will turn snitch before it's over.

    snitch on who?
    do you even know who Lil Craig is, nigga?
    tumblr_nvppa2vZKf1ruz6zso1_500.gif
  • ratchet bityratchet bity Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    blank.. wrote: »
    I heard Yo Gotti name drop this cat..

    This dude left behind a small countrys bank and more exotic cars than you can fit on a cargo ship.

    And he was half brother of DJ Paul.

    So this nigga financed their rise to fame and an Oscar more than likely..

    Word is he is linked to the Lorenzen Wright murder.

    Even though he is locked up.

    dude was serving big meech and nem so yea he was bigger saw some documentry on da shit he da number 1 gd
  • mc317mc317 Deranged Meat the landPosts: 5,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blank.. wrote: »
    I heard Yo Gotti name drop this cat..

    This dude left behind a small countrys bank and more exotic cars than you can fit on a cargo ship.

    And he was half brother of DJ Paul.

    So this nigga financed their rise to fame and an Oscar more than likely..

    Word is he is linked to the Lorenzen Wright murder.

    Even though he is locked up.

    he financed nothing this is Paul's lil brother when 3-6 came out in 88,89,90 Petties wasn't even selling dope then. He did sell to Meech though.

    That nigga got 9 life sentences

    Cold Sardines Cold Sardines fuck em and feed em Cold Sardines
  • antarticpantarticp Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mc317 wrote: »
    blank.. wrote: »
    I heard Yo Gotti name drop this cat..

    This dude left behind a small countrys bank and more exotic cars than you can fit on a cargo ship.

    And he was half brother of DJ Paul.

    So this nigga financed their rise to fame and an Oscar more than likely..

    Word is he is linked to the Lorenzen Wright murder.

    Even though he is locked up.

    he financed nothing this is Paul's lil brother when 3-6 came out in 88,89,90 Petties wasn't even selling dope then. He did sell to Meech though.

    That nigga got 9 life sentences

    so it sounds more like 36 was financing the lil bro !! lol i was wondering how these cats was still out here driving phantoms in a drought LOL !!!! joke hope the hip hop police aint watching lOL !!
  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Posts: 32,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stay away from Lil Craig
    Claimin you his friend hoe
    All up in my brother's face
    Knowin you wanna be him hoe
    Niggaz don't fuck wit you
    Niggaz tryna kill you
    Everybody know you the police
    So we gon peel you
    The real don't feel you
    Spodee-Revenge



    Iamsu!-Compound



    Keef has quotables in the original that your remix isn't fuckin' wit.

    Them hoes they do it for Sosa
    Tadoe off the Molly water
    So nigga be cool like water
    Fore you get hit with this lava

    Bitch I'm the trending topic
    Don't care no price I'll cop it b
    And yo bitch steady jockin' me

    ....
    Yall want a thug or a black militant repping your culture but 90% of you had a life too good or privileged to relate to your ideal hip hop "legend". Niggas wanna be hard without being that hard themselves as compensation
    please don't argue, cuz if u say sum stupid i will question it and u will act like a victim, happens every time lol
  • BackInWhiteBackInWhite Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lil Craig had more money than meech
    tumblr_nvppa2vZKf1ruz6zso1_500.gif
  • mr.octobermr.october Posts: 335 ✭✭✭✭
    U ever heard of Frank Matthews? Bmf ain't the first or last of anything. Who cares who did what anyway. None of y'all are dealing n they all in jail or dead.
    illedout
  • _God__God_ Posts: 6,391 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aint nobody made more than meech with drugs...every other drug dealer controlled their city...that nigga controlled multiple states...he was the first black person who actually supplied everybody like the columbians, thats why the police was saying at first they thought it was ah myth what BMF was doing...he was the main plug for multiple states

    Meech should b able to run atl from the inside, this small fickle ass city, but he don't jt do
  • jazzybellajazzybella Where Hennything is Possible :)Posts: 4,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    _God_ wrote: »
    aint nobody made more than meech with drugs...every other drug dealer controlled their city...that nigga controlled multiple states...he was the first black person who actually supplied everybody like the columbians, thats why the police was saying at first they thought it was ah myth what BMF was doing...he was the main plug for multiple states

    Meech should b able to run atl from the inside, this small fickle ass city, but he don't jt do

    Who says he isn't.......







    Think about it :)
    tumblr_mcxlr8BMIR1rdqggno1_500.gif

    kent-bazemore-nba-playoffs-atlanta-hawks-washington-wizards-850x560.jpg

    gallery-10-kevinccox.jpg?itok=n5cNnCzh

    tumblr_med5xtD7bP1ryfrfko1_500.gif




    C-PortTrapper
  • _God__God_ Posts: 6,391 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jazzybella wrote: »
    _God_ wrote: »
    aint nobody made more than meech with drugs...every other drug dealer controlled their city...that nigga controlled multiple states...he was the first black person who actually supplied everybody like the columbians, thats why the police was saying at first they thought it was ah myth what BMF was doing...he was the main plug for multiple states

    Meech should b able to run atl from the inside, this small fickle ass city, but he don't jt do

    Who says he isn't.......







    Think about it :)

    Where u at in the city? Jus askin
  • MARIO_DROMARIO_DRO Posts: 14,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DUDE WAS A SNITCH IF IM NOT MISTAKEN
    iw23gx.jpg
    C-PortTrapper
  • jazzybellajazzybella Where Hennything is Possible :)Posts: 4,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    _God_ wrote: »
    jazzybella wrote: »
    _God_ wrote: »
    aint nobody made more than meech with drugs...every other drug dealer controlled their city...that nigga controlled multiple states...he was the first black person who actually supplied everybody like the columbians, thats why the police was saying at first they thought it was ah myth what BMF was doing...he was the main plug for multiple states

    Meech should b able to run atl from the inside, this small fickle ass city, but he don't jt do

    Who says he isn't.......







    Think about it :)

    Where u at in the city? Jus askin

    I'm downtown, come take me to lunch ;;)
    tumblr_mcxlr8BMIR1rdqggno1_500.gif

    kent-bazemore-nba-playoffs-atlanta-hawks-washington-wizards-850x560.jpg

    gallery-10-kevinccox.jpg?itok=n5cNnCzh

    tumblr_med5xtD7bP1ryfrfko1_500.gif




  • _God__God_ Posts: 6,391 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jazzybella wrote: »
    _God_ wrote: »
    jazzybella wrote: »
    _God_ wrote: »
    aint nobody made more than meech with drugs...every other drug dealer controlled their city...that nigga controlled multiple states...he was the first black person who actually supplied everybody like the columbians, thats why the police was saying at first they thought it was ah myth what BMF was doing...he was the main plug for multiple states

    Meech should b able to run atl from the inside, this small fickle ass city, but he don't jt do

    Who says he isn't.......







    Think about it :)

    Where u at in the city? Jus askin

    I'm downtown, come take me to lunch ;;)

    Meet me at the westend mall
  • jazzybellajazzybella Where Hennything is Possible :)Posts: 4,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    _God_ wrote: »
    jazzybella wrote: »
    _God_ wrote: »
    jazzybella wrote: »
    _God_ wrote: »
    aint nobody made more than meech with drugs...every other drug dealer controlled their city...that nigga controlled multiple states...he was the first black person who actually supplied everybody like the columbians, thats why the police was saying at first they thought it was ah myth what BMF was doing...he was the main plug for multiple states

    Meech should b able to run atl from the inside, this small fickle ass city, but he don't jt do

    Who says he isn't.......







    Think about it :)

    Where u at in the city? Jus askin

    I'm downtown, come take me to lunch ;;)

    Meet me at the westend mall

    Sir, I'm in savannah not Atlanta and you gonna tell me to meet you at the mall so you can buy me $5 Chinese plate with chopsticks and say Bon Appetite like I'm suppose to be impressed [-X
    tumblr_mcxlr8BMIR1rdqggno1_500.gif

    kent-bazemore-nba-playoffs-atlanta-hawks-washington-wizards-850x560.jpg

    gallery-10-kevinccox.jpg?itok=n5cNnCzh

    tumblr_med5xtD7bP1ryfrfko1_500.gif




    gman82Peezy_Jenkins
  • _God__God_ Posts: 6,391 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jazzybella wrote: »
    _God_ wrote: »
    jazzybella wrote: »
    _God_ wrote: »
    jazzybella wrote: »
    _God_ wrote: »
    aint nobody made more than meech with drugs...every other drug dealer controlled their city...that nigga controlled multiple states...he was the first black person who actually supplied everybody like the columbians, thats why the police was saying at first they thought it was ah myth what BMF was doing...he was the main plug for multiple states

    Meech should b able to run atl from the inside, this small fickle ass city, but he don't jt do

    Who says he isn't.......







    Think about it :)

    Where u at in the city? Jus askin

    I'm downtown, come take me to lunch ;;)

    Meet me at the westend mall

    Sir, I'm in savannah not Atlanta and you gonna tell me to meet you at the mall so you can buy me $5 Chinese plate with chopsticks and say Bon Appetite like I'm suppose to be impressed [-X

    I'm at my booth I own it n I was gonna get u subway
  • jazzybellajazzybella Where Hennything is Possible :)Posts: 4,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    _God_ wrote: »
    jazzybella wrote: »
    _God_ wrote: »
    jazzybella wrote: »
    _God_ wrote: »
    jazzybella wrote: »
    _God_ wrote: »
    aint nobody made more than meech with drugs...every other drug dealer controlled their city...that nigga controlled multiple states...he was the first black person who actually supplied everybody like the columbians, thats why the police was saying at first they thought it was ah myth what BMF was doing...he was the main plug for multiple states

    Meech should b able to run atl from the inside, this small fickle ass city, but he don't jt do

    Who says he isn't.......







    Think about it :)

    Where u at in the city? Jus askin

    I'm downtown, come take me to lunch ;;)

    Meet me at the westend mall

    Sir, I'm in savannah not Atlanta and you gonna tell me to meet you at the mall so you can buy me $5 Chinese plate with chopsticks and say Bon Appetite like I'm suppose to be impressed [-X

    I'm at my booth I own it n I was gonna get u subway

    Aww man, I love subway
    tumblr_mcxlr8BMIR1rdqggno1_500.gif

    kent-bazemore-nba-playoffs-atlanta-hawks-washington-wizards-850x560.jpg

    gallery-10-kevinccox.jpg?itok=n5cNnCzh

    tumblr_med5xtD7bP1ryfrfko1_500.gif




    MontyM.Max
  • memphis2sacniccmemphis2sacnicc Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ATL_DRO wrote: »
    DUDE WAS A SNITCH IF IM NOT MISTAKEN
    Sentenced to 9 life sentences with possibility of no parole, I highly doubt it but I guess this could be the first. :/
Sign In or Register to comment.