What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Mercedes-Benz pickup "The Concept"

Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force GeneralASUville, PhoenixPosts: 23,398 ✭✭✭✭✭
¡No contaban con mi astucia!
5 Grand wrote: »
I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

Thats not what you want to do.

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

AggyAF wrote: »
Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

MD_PROPER Disciplined InSight100MOBpromo

Replies

• banginscrew901banginscrew901 Posts: 7,027 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A pickup that you wont want to treat like a pickup!

This might as well close this thread
    dwade206Mr.LVValentinez A. Kaiser
  • banginscrew901banginscrew901 Posts: 7,027 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The most you'll see in the back of this truck.......... maybe some potted plants
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 23,398 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ¡No contaban con mi astucia!
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

Thats not what you want to do.

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

AggyAF wrote: »
    Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

• dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 67,397 Regulator

grand opening grand closing
    skpjr78Valentinez A. Kaiser
  • ineedpussyineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck! Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭✭✭

hell aint that most pick ups though
    skpjr78
  • skpjr78skpjr78 Posts: 7,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ineedpussy wrote: »

hell aint that most pick ups though

My dad bought his first pick up truck a little over a decade ago and we put it to immediate use. We did everything with that truck. From moving equipment to moving people we got it done. 12 years and 4 pickups later neither one of us can figure out how we went so long without one. Every family needs at least 1 pickup truck.
    CincoThereal_baValentinez A. KaiserMallyG
  • A really nasty pickup but I bet it costs more than a house :))
    Young_Chitlin
  • caddo mancaddo man Failure is success in progress! Posts: 22,318 ✭✭✭✭✭

bb135e64-2d54-4043-bf52-fd6c7197fcd3_zps05c66c47_-_Copy_-_Copy.jpg
    The IC Law (please read before posting)

You have the right to remain silent.
    Anything you say can and will be used against you in the threads of the IC.
    If you are a female, You have the right to talk to another poster and have him present with you during an exposure.
    If you do not have another poster to save you, one will be appointed to represent you, if you post a proof pic of yourself with a timestamp. Representation will be aquired if your pic is deemed simp worthy. All posters are consider a male until a proof pic or vid is provided.

The Intelligent Waiver

Do you understand each of these rights as I have explained them to you?
    Having these rights in mind, do you wish to post a proof pic(for females) or tell us your personal story now?

Old Poster admission
    There is a chance that I am your Daddy. What is your momma name again?

• SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,073 Regulator
    Not feeling it but rest assured when rappers get their hands on it, sales will go through the roof SMMFH. Black people need to stop making other people rich. We give these companies free promo, I ain't never seen a Benz commercial on TV, know why ? Cuz they don't have to, we do it for them SMMFH.
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
  • MontyM.MaxMontyM.Max Across 110th St.Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol @ niggas being the reason Benz getting money
    Thereal_baMallyGValentinez A. Kaiser
  • MallyGMallyG I Take Myself Out on Dates Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    Not feeling it but rest assured when rappers get their hands on it, sales will go through the roof SMMFH. Black people need to stop making other people rich. We give these companies free promo, I ain't never seen a Benz commercial on TV, know why ? Cuz they don't have to, we do it for them SMMFH.

Sion, you don't watch much TV then b/c they advertise for the entry-level C-Class, E-Class, SUV's such as the GLA and GLE all the time!

They don't promote the higher/upper class sudans and trucks b/c it's already an exclusive buyer market for those vehicles.
  • ucla8kobeucla8kobe New YorkPosts: 3