Official Drake - "More Life" Playlist Discussion (3.18)

Replies

• KillaChamKillaCham M0D SQUAD™ Posts: 10,910 Regulator
    And he needs to quit it with the phony ass Jamaican/UK accents. I would hate to hear what he tries to sound like on a Jin sample.
    illedouttexas409Max.
  • TrillfateTrillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Posts: 20,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • KingFreemanKingFreeman Way UpPosts: 11,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    Wait so you niggas actually getting jiggy to that passionfruit??? That joint is soaked cotton soft I can't even make it through the whole song

It started with a shoulder lean and then my body and natural born rhythm just took over...

Songs fresh tho lol. Fuck you mean. Niggas always hate but bet you singing along in the club when the song cut on and the bitches turn up. I see it everynight.
    SionTsotsi Cape Townaneed123JonnyRoccIT
  • genocidecuttergenocidecutter Posts: 15,695 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ayo @genocidecutter I think thats a trans in your sig bruh.

This is coming from a guy who considers outkast wack.
    don-draper-shrug.jpg
    KamPushMemetal face terrorist
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 40,911 Regulator
    aaveoe6v3tph.png

Wasn't feeling it at all.

*DAPS* and 1000 GOATs for the Ha-Ohmaru Samurai Showdown wallpaper @genocidecutter
    genocidecutterMoore7s
  • genocidecuttergenocidecutter Posts: 15,695 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 21
    Sion wrote: »
    aaveoe6v3tph.png

Wasn't feeling it at all.

*DAPS* and 1000 GOATs for the Ha-Ohmaru Samurai Showdown wallpaper @genocidecutter

Snk needs to hurry up and gives us Samurai Shodown 7 . BTW Glow is the best song on this album imo.
  • Bender RodriguezBender Rodriguez Kiss my shiny metal ass!! New new YorkPosts: 1,931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait so you niggas actually getting jiggy to that passionfruit??? That joint is soaked cotton soft I can't even make it through the whole song

It started with a shoulder lean and then my body and natural born rhythm just took over...

Songs fresh tho lol. Fuck you mean. Niggas always hate but bet you singing along in the club when the song cut on and the bitches turn up. I see it everynight.

at the bolded isnt a great complement. Shit niggas will dance to spanish music (i live in AZ...trust) and act like they know the words cuase the bitches are getting down
    GhostdenithegawdKingFreemanilledout
  • KingFreemanKingFreeman Way UpPosts: 11,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 21

at the bolded isnt a great complement. Shit niggas will dance to spanish music (i live in AZ...trust) and act like they know the words cuase the bitches are getting down

That cornball shit don't work. Been watching niggas crash and burn trying to finesse bitches in these clubs for 12+ years...

Let's not derail this shit tho.
  • R.D.R.D. Posts: 19,455 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was right there with all the jokes when the ghostwriting shit came out

It is what it is though, I take him for what he is and enjoy the music now

I'd much rather have him than the nigga who lives out his favorite fantasy glorifying dumb shit. 40 year olds making rap songs called she on my dick without an ounce of introspection

I seen niggas say Ross delivered what you could expect and Drake gave us more of the same but one was a compliment, the other was a slight

Blem kept me from smacking a bitch nose down her throat...Drakes awesome
    RickyRichnex ginaneed123
  • GetoBoyGetoBoy M.O.B. Posts: 3,248 ✭✭✭✭✭

Niggas on here too scared to have fun man. Type of niggas go to the club and get disgusted at all the women dancing to Migos and twerk records and threaten the DJ to play Lupe Fiasco or Immortal Technique :s SMMFH

I came to the club to dance and bag some honeys not to be mad and frowned up in a corner.

But this shit ain't even nothing you can have fun to I understand​ sum Migos sum Future sum Rae but this shit??? This sounds like it belongs as background music in a nail shop and y'all talking bout signing along and having fun to it smh lol

Alright dude alright we get it you don't like Drake, Future or Rae Shremmurd so keep it moving !!! Now I know who not to invite to the party LOLOLOL. I want bitches to get loose so no there will not be any NaS, Jigga, or Lupe played at my party heeelll nah !!!! Get me some Ying Yang Twins, nawlins bounce, Drake, Trey Songz, Weeknd, Travis Scott, Future, Migos, etc. !!!

I'm getting jiggy to this and fucking my bitch to it too !!

6kka788bm23m.gif

How did you see me saying I could see sum Future sum Migos and sum Rae and turn that into I don't like them when clearly I was saying I could understand having fun to their music??? If that wasn't a epic fail but hey it got you sum LOL's so I guess it worked lol
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 40,911 Regulator

Niggas on here too scared to have fun man. Type of niggas go to the club and get disgusted at all the women dancing to Migos and twerk records and threaten the DJ to play Lupe Fiasco or Immortal Technique :s SMMFH

I came to the club to dance and bag some honeys not to be mad and frowned up in a corner.

But this shit ain't even nothing you can have fun to I understand​ sum Migos sum Future sum Rae but this shit??? This sounds like it belongs as background music in a nail shop and y'all talking bout signing along and having fun to it smh lol

Alright dude alright we get it you don't like Drake, Future or Rae Shremmurd so keep it moving !!! Now I know who not to invite to the party LOLOLOL. I want bitches to get loose so no there will not be any NaS, Jigga, or Lupe played at my party heeelll nah !!!! Get me some Ying Yang Twins, nawlins bounce, Drake, Trey Songz, Weeknd, Travis Scott, Future, Migos, etc. !!!

6kka788bm23m.gif

How did you see me saying I could see sum Future sum Migos and sum Rae and turn that into I don't like them when clearly I was saying I could understand having fun to their music??? If that wasn't a epic fail but hey it got you sum LOL's so I guess it worked lol

Bro I'm just bustin ya chops calm down !! LOLOLOLLOLOL I'm just fuckin with you fam

See you Reason niggas take yaselves too serious. Yall too hostile and uptight. Get you a bad chick, some good drank, good kush, slow music and let the good times roll G.
    rip.dillaTsotsi Cape Town

Nigga been trying to get Sade to clear samples for him to use since his first album. She aint ever gon do it and if she does it aint gon be for Drake. NaS dated her and couldn't get her to feature on God's Son, Jay had to put out an unofficial remix to Moon and Stars he even tried to get her on BP3 and MCHG and she said nah.

But shit you never know. Maybe Sade chilled.
    texas409
    Shout out to Kardi :+1:
    RickyRichTsotsi Cape TownKingFreemanDarthRozay
  • RickyRichRickyRich Just a SCARBO NIGGA scarboPosts: 10,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only thing i wish did more was talk about whats going on in the city . The only time he did that was the track with snoop dog
  • GetoBoyGetoBoy M.O.B. Posts: 3,248 ✭✭✭✭✭

6kka788bm23m.gif

Bro I'm just bustin ya chops calm down !! LOLOLOLLOLOL I'm just fuckin with you fam

See you Reason niggas take yaselves too serious. Yall too hostile and uptight. Get you a bad chick, some good drank, good kush, slow music and let the good times roll G.

You really can't win with the internet it's the only place where a nigga can say something wrong in reference to what you said then when you try to correct em he'll make you seem like you the problem for tryna correct him..... I give up with y'all smh lol
    illedout
    Yeah it's not that deep Getoboy :+1:

You have the WOAT sense of humour :p
    infamous114illedout
    RickyRich wrote: »
    Only thing i wish did more was talk about whats going on in the city . The only time he did that was the track with snoop dog

What about Weston Road Flows or 9 ? Or Days In the East ?
    Tsotsi Cape TownKingFreeman
    Teenage Fever is dope got dayum
    Tsotsi Cape TownKingFreemanIceBergTaylorsTaY_TrUe