What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Huma and Weiner fucking over Billary

mc317mc317 Deranged Meatthe landPosts: 5,264 ✭✭✭✭✭
Hillary to Huma: "You bi**h! How could you not delete those emails on Anthony's computer? Do you F**king know what you have done to me? You slimy incompetent wh**e! I told you to delete EVERY email from me on all your devices and computers! How did you fail to do that you f**king b**tch. I told you and told you to get rid of all evidence! I told you! You have become my worst nightmare. I'm going to have your f**king husband offed. Maybe you too you wh**e. This is f**king unbeliveable. I can't even trust my closest aid. F**king wh*re. Get the f**k out of my sight. I don't want to see your f**king ass for a while. Get the f**k out! Damn it!

Crash!!!! (Sound of glass being thrown and breaking)

Huma to Hillary: Sorry!

Hillary to Huma: GET THE F**K OUT YOU WH*RE!!!!!!!

Cold Sardines Cold Sardines fuck em and feed em Cold Sardines
the dukester

Replies