What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Guy uses drone to catch his wife cheating

Max.Max. Posts: 32,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2016 in For The Grown & Sexy

Replies

• Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 64,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The commentary was kinda...disturbing. I would not be surprised if he killed her. And then have the drone carry her body to the woods.
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
    StillFaggyAFgnsthagreat45
  • texas409texas409 Posts: 20,841 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Posts: 67,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • b'mer...b'mer... Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My nicca!!! 1st ur playing with drones 2nd u payed alot of $$$ to buy the drones 3rd y'all are probably in debt, and bought a drone instead of paying a bill and your invading your wifes privacy with a secret drone. He clearly voted for trump with a mail in ballot by way of....DRONE!!!
    ShizlanskyRevolver OcelotKingFreemanillestni99ainnexxCivicxxCashmoneyDuxStoneColdMikeyIp manBussy_Getta The_JackalValentinez A. KaiserKoltrainLos216LUClENgnsLEMZIMUS_RAMSEYblackrainrip.dillaMrCrookedLetterPureYangthagreat45StewBcotton5
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 64,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »
    The commentary was kinda...disturbing. I would not be surprised if he killed her. And then have the drone carry her body to the woods.

disturbing?

his wife of 18 fuckin years is cheating

"oh look, geez, thank god she's cheating on me, this is an amazing experience!"

tf did u expect?

Disturbing as in you can hear the wheels of murder turning in his head the angrier he got.

His next video would be him wit his wife's body laying on the floor in the background, an blood on his shirt.
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
    gns
  • numbaz...80's babynumbaz...80's baby Posts: 5,096 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Lol

One of the reasons why I don't believe in marriage. It's outdated

It was probably good for back in day but now it does more harm than good.
    13669056_495515447310776_1649422438188903135_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=03172f7dbc0a1be38acfd07b5788dd81&oe=582E3D6161jot2uiausr.jpg
    bgoatthagreat45
  • KingFreemanKingFreeman Way UpPosts: 13,728 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That dji4 is cold as fuck my bro has pro sport model. I'm waiting for the 5. Thats gonna be the summer 17 toy.
    TURBOZONE-BEST-SIG-EVER-50.gif
    nwfyah.jpg
    CashmoneyDux
  • TheNuttinProffessorTheNuttinProffessor Posts: 460 ✭✭✭✭
    You think he suspected her or he was just following his wife because he do that regularly

Shit was terrible mayne I can't get married
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,597 Regulator
    uhhh...what if he's wrong?

Be a damn shame he threw that fit aired her out and all she was doing was some regular shit?

He thinking the worse and she could iust be a ditz.
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    gns
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,597 Regulator
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    uhhh...what if he's wrong?

Be a damn shame he threw that fit aired her out and all she was doing was some regular shit?

He thinking the worse and she could iust be a ditz.

I see what you saying and I agree he shouldn't have aired that out to the public.

But WTF is my wife of 18yrs doing standing on the corner, then the person she waiting for is driving a fucking pick up truck?

If I don't know that truck. I'm like Bill Duke on Menace II Society "I got some real simple questions and I want some real simple answers!!"

Lmao, bruh how you rationalize this shit if you wrong tho? Hahahaha
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
  • Guy GardnerGuy Gardner Posts: 306 ✭✭✭✭
    that shit gonna look lovely in court.....
    thagreat45