What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Guy uses drone to catch his wife cheating

Replies

• 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 32,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    damn dude caught me off guard with the boom.....

he sounding real hurt.

not gonna clown....18 yrs is a long time.

im not sure i would be calm about something like that either ...but some questions need to be answered before i kill some shit
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

StillFaggyAFdeadeyeMrCrookedLetterthagreat45
  • AP21AP21 Posts: 17,682 ✭✭✭✭✭
    no judgment

2 sides to a story

but, this aint enough to get all up in arms over or make a youtube video about it

i wouldnt be surprised if it was fake
    gnsTymoney19blackrainPureYangthagreat45
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPPosts: 11,601 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    uhhh...what if he's wrong?

Be a damn shame he threw that fit aired her out and all she was doing was some regular shit?

He thinking the worse and she could iust be a ditz.

I see what you saying and I agree he shouldn't have aired that out to the public.

But WTF is my wife of 18yrs doing standing on the corner, then the person she waiting for is driving a fucking pick up truck?

If I don't know that truck. I'm like Bill Duke on Menace II Society "I got some real simple questions and I want some real simple answers!!"

Lmao, bruh how you rationalize this shit if you wrong tho? Hahahaha

Who said shit about rationalizing anything? I'm happily married and if I just so happen to see my wife get in a pick up truck one day.

You damn right I'm going to ask her who the fuck that was. Shit is about getting to the facts nothing else.

I'd be wrong to let that shit slide. I ain't wrong to ask my wife shit in regards to a situation like this.
    so-you-can-justify-your-fear-of-all-muslims-because-13552115.png
    ui0cXEZO9B942C0C9zdV0mZbrfnJkR8jgEiVo_neMrk.gif?w=320&s=dfba6d9b7859acd7de58df24940fed79
    the-real-rick-ross-ain-t-a-rapper.american-apparel-unisex-fitted-tee.white.w760h760.jpg

deadeye
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,597 Regulator

Be a damn shame he threw that fit aired her out and all she was doing was some regular shit?

If she wasn't copping work she was creeping G.

Lmao shit happens man.

Im just the devils advocate.
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    KingFreeman
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,597 Regulator

I see what you saying and I agree he shouldn't have aired that out to the public.

But WTF is my wife of 18yrs doing standing on the corner, then the person she waiting for is driving a fucking pick up truck?

If I don't know that truck. I'm like Bill Duke on Menace II Society "I got some real simple questions and I want some real simple answers!!"

Who said shit about rationalizing anything? I'm happily married and if I just so happen to see my wife get in a pick up truck one day.

You damn right I'm going to ask her who the fuck that was. Shit is about getting to the facts nothing else.

I'd be wrong to let that shit slide. I ain't wrong to ask my wife shit in regards to a situation like this.

Bruh... The thing is how he got the info.

We can play ignorant to that part of the inevitable conversation for the sake of argument, but at some point she gon ask....
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
  • Guy GardnerGuy Gardner Posts: 306 ✭✭✭✭
    he can say she was acting suspicious, or he can say he always watches her to make sure she's safe
    Black_Samsongnsdeadeyethagreat45
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPPosts: 11,601 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bruh... The thing is how he got the info.

We can play ignorant to that part of the inevitable conversation for the sake of argument, but at some point she gon ask....

Who playing ignorant? I ain't got a problem with her asking that but the bigger issue will always be who was you just standing on the corner waiting for?

So to you "the thing" is how the husband got the info and not who fucking truck the wife just got into?

Interesting to say the least.
    so-you-can-justify-your-fear-of-all-muslims-because-13552115.png
    ui0cXEZO9B942C0C9zdV0mZbrfnJkR8jgEiVo_neMrk.gif?w=320&s=dfba6d9b7859acd7de58df24940fed79
    the-real-rick-ross-ain-t-a-rapper.american-apparel-unisex-fitted-tee.white.w760h760.jpg

2stepz_ahead
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 54,357 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She greeted this other person w a kiss, don't think that's jumping to judgement.

But yeah, it could be fake but we will see.
  • Busta Carmichael Busta Carmichael IC Hall Of Famer, LOT Posts: 12,962 Regulator

She kissed the dude tho
    KingFreemangnsrip.dillathagreat45
  • Revolver OcelotRevolver Ocelot Posts: 3,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If u gotta do all that to catch yo wife cheating u shouldn't even be with her
    Hell tailing her in ya homie car is cheaper

What fucking difference does it make how he tails her.
    tumblr_obni9ewfq01ui45hlo1_400.gif

She kissed the dude tho

I didnt see that part.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
    deadeyethagreat45
  •  i ro ny i ro ny Posts: 8,394 ✭✭✭✭✭

Seems fake but if it's not, all things considered, he handled that kinda well.

Nobody died.
    KingFreemanthagreat45Mr.LV
  • AP21AP21 Posts: 17,682 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i think its fake, just waiting for the internet to confirm

dude aint put out no personal info about the dude or anything

fake rage to me
    KINGECKoltraina.manngns
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 64,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i ro ny wrote: »
    Seems fake but if it's not, all things considered, he handled that kinda well.

Nobody died...yet

AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
    KingFreemangnsthagreat45
  • Valentinez A. KaiserValentinez A. Kaiser Posts: 9,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hilarious......the different pitches in his tone as he got angrier was priceless lol
     i ro nygnsthagreat45
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 67,810 Regulator
    Yoooo the end Lmaoo but if this real that's fucked up 18 years a long fuckin time
  • thegreatunknownthegreatunknown Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It sounded like he called the dude a "spearchucker" which is a slur for blacks, its bleeped but I think he did...
    mryounggun