What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Guy uses drone to catch his wife cheating

Replies

• Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,597 Regulator
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    uhhh...what if he's wrong?

Be a damn shame he threw that fit aired her out and all she was doing was some regular shit?

He thinking the worse and she could iust be a ditz.

I see what you saying and I agree he shouldn't have aired that out to the public.

But WTF is my wife of 18yrs doing standing on the corner, then the person she waiting for is driving a fucking pick up truck?

If I don't know that truck. I'm like Bill Duke on Menace II Society "I got some real simple questions and I want some real simple answers!!"

Lmao, bruh how you rationalize this shit if you wrong tho? Hahahaha

Who said shit about rationalizing anything? I'm happily married and if I just so happen to see my wife get in a pick up truck one day.

You damn right I'm going to ask her who the fuck that was. Shit is about getting to the facts nothing else.

I'd be wrong to let that shit slide. I ain't wrong to ask my wife shit in regards to a situation like this.

Bruh... The thing is how he got the info.

We can play ignorant to that part of the inevitable conversation for the sake of argument, but at some point she gon ask....

Who playing ignorant? I ain't got a problem with her asking that but the bigger issue will always be who was you just standing on the corner waiting for?

So to you "the thing" is how the husband got the info and not who fucking truck the wife just got into?

Interesting to say the least.

Not saying that at all. I'm saying in the context of our conversation, which is still based on the "what if he's wrong" scenario, that he is going to have to explain how he got from point a to point b, just like she would.

Don't know why you seem to be missing the whole "what it?" part and getting frustrated.

Perhaps you took exception to the term "playing ignorant." i dunno, but also in the context of how I used the term there would be no need to ask "who playing ignorant?" as I was still discussing my initial post.
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
  • Max.Max. Posts: 32,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,597 Regulator
    AP21 wrote: »
    Kai wrote: »
    His anger is misplaced with the other guy, she could've easily been lying to him too. Even if he knew, the other dude not the one who promised to forsake all others, she did. Strangers have no obligation to care about your feelings, that's your spouse's job

I feel bad for him cuz he comes across as a nice guy who's probably never stepped on her. Some women are just real selfish and feel like not getting their way everything is an excuse to cheat. While with men, it's usually because y'all are horndogs who don't think when the blood flows down south

c'mon Kai lol

you know better

i'm willing to bet he's some sort of internet comedian or something

i mean, this was the most polite exposure of a cheating mate

dude even bleeped out his curse words which tells me, he rewatched it to edit it and do that

hell, that might not even be his wife lol

Holy shit.

I aint even think of that angle.

Hahahaa!

Like what if she even posted pictures charting her activities that day too?

Hilarious
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    AP21VIBEKingFreemanthagreat45
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »
    The commentary was kinda...disturbing. I would not be surprised if he killed her. And then have the drone carry her body to the woods.

disturbing?

his wife of 18 fuckin years is cheating

"oh look, geez, thank god she's cheating on me, this is an amazing experience!"

tf did u expect?

Right, watch some dumb asses come in here and say
    "Charge it to the game"

Like you didn't just spend 2 decades with this trifling bitch.

@zzombie

Who do you think would say the bolded?
    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete

MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12

deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.

Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

Fuck off.
    June 12

deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

You should learn to exercise more discretion.

You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete

Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

deadeye
    Indeed she did.

Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

Type me another one pops.
    June 12

deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

Smarten up Kathryn.

If anyone caught feelings it's you.

This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete

0idvkbvn43de.jpg

@deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

Fuck your entire existence.

You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

@Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

Peace
  • nawledge_godnawledge_god Lurk And Talk Shit Chiraq RefugeePosts: 5,620 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Posts: 67,842 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Kai wrote: »
    His anger is misplaced with the other guy, she could've easily been lying to him too. Even if he knew, the other dude not the one who promised to forsake all others, she did. Strangers have no obligation to care about your feelings, that's your spouse's job

I feel bad for him cuz he comes across as a nice guy who's probably never stepped on her. Some women are just real selfish and feel like not getting their way everything is an excuse to cheat. While with men, it's usually because y'all are horndogs who don't think when the blood flows down south

This.

Niggas wanna play the game but when they on the losing side, they wanna point the finger at the nigga who fucked their girl instead of the person who owes you their loyalty. Naw, that ain't how the shit work.

say this shit all the time..
  • blackrainblackrain Posts: 27,212 Regulator
    You think he suspected her or he was just following his wife because he do that regularly

Shit was terrible mayne I can't get married

This is a fucked up story but some random dude you don't know affect a decision in your life. His cheating wife don't got shit to do with the woman you may fall for
    mryounggun
  • JJ_EvansJJ_Evans Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only watched the video and didn't read any posts.

It appeared fake to me.
    AP21
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 64,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    He needs to stop acting like he is an innocent victim. Of course she is cheating. All he does is play with toy helicopters and post on MGTOW reddit all day. He does not give her time and attention. He does not eat her pussy or lick her ass. He cant even give her a ride to work on a dreary day. He is doing nothing to make her feel like a woman. No woman needs to put up with that shit for 18 years. And he didnt get the drop from someone she just stopped giving a fuck about getting caught. Look how she take her hair down and wait for her lover like lot lizard. Lover man been dropped an anchor in her pussy. She probably leave browsers and text messages open at home. I dont feel sorry for him. And white boys need to stop with that "hit the gym bro' bullshit everytime a bitch hurt they fragile feelings because while you pumping weights Jody pumpin dick in and out your bitch giving her them migraine inducing orgasms

Well damn. This muthafucca speak from experience I see. Lol.
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 54,357 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I get holding your s/o responsible, and I don't think he is holding the guy responsible, it's just hard to swallow there's another dude dickin down your girl and she's getting her rocks off... that's ego that's hurt, as well
    IceManKamblackgod813blacktux
  • blackgod813blackgod813 Posts: 9,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some guy touching the woman u.love.dog I would kill myself at this point in life
    Some guy touching the woman u.love.dog I would kill myself at this point in life

5ab6a8ce867181890c08ed53dfb24f9d.png?t=1478984986
    T. Sanford
    They're back together

KingFreemanMax.PureYangSo ILLGhost313Young_ChitlinAggieLean.tompetrez3  Colin$mackabi$hfreethewaveValentinez A. KaiserKaitwentyfivelighters
  • So ILLSo ILL Posts: 16,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mario Winans-ass nigga.
    silverfoxxeastbay510KingFreemanValentinez A. Kaiser