What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Comicbook Fact Thread

Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices.H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 52,385 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2016 in Quite Comical
If you're familiar with my fact thread in GnS, this is going to be the same thing. There are multiple websites with fun facts for comic books that help me learn some really cool things about heroes and villains that i never knew before. Purpose of this thread is to help educate others like myself and spark up some conversation about the characters and what not.

Here some are! i will update this daily and as often as possible. The comicbook fact websites do not upload pic facts very often, luckily for us there is a large Archive i will dig through to post in here.

Every comic company will be in here, hopefully this may help some of us discover new books to check out as well!

Marvel/DC/Image/Dynamite/Dark Horse/etc.
HundredEyes jee504BenjaminE

Replies