What motivates you? Could your surroundings be stopping you? Are you your best you?

Replies

• Will MunnyWill Munny I eat pussy on the 1st date. Posts: 28,939 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Will Munny lived his dream of fight an MMA fight. got his ass beat but he did it.and he is ok with being himself and going hunting and fishing. seems simple....be hes ok being him.

Lmaaaooo I never lost. And it wasn't a dream to fight (I fought 3 times), it was just a step to becoming a better human being.

And I'm not a simpleton, but yea I'm ok with being seen as a simpleton that just likes to hunt and fish.
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General/Future Lawyer ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 20,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm motivated by what I'm subconsciously referring to as my "better tomorrow." My better tomorrow is no payments aka debt free. My better tomorrow is making sure (from economical standpoint)my young child is well taken care of. My better tomorrow is treating myself to a good lunch or golfing because I worked my ass off for it and paid the price CARAJO (no social life, etc)

I knew I was making progress in my snowball because I paid off $7,500 in 5.5 months. There were times where I had only an otter pop to eat all day. What I said in my previous post, is what keeping my flame blue

my new motivation is to get my car paid off as soon as possible because when I get it paid off as soon as possible, and with my debts being significantly lowered, I can for a paycheck combine all my payments and have the second one be the one where I give my new family ( :) ) one heckuva Christmas CARAJO
    2stepz_ahead
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Posts: 24,401 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @not_osirus_jenkins how did you get into real estate?
  • Bussy_Getta Bussy_Getta STFUPosts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The shit I like to do don't make no money and can't quit my job my parents will look at me funny
    StillFaggyAF
  • Bussy_Getta Bussy_Getta STFUPosts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Real shit tho, how did y'all get the money to start up your business? Saving is hard when you live in cali with the dumbass cost of living.
    Alpha_Ambition
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 26,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used the money from my severance.
    I was already very familiar with the business and suppliers so I cut a deal with them and all I needed then was travel money.
    Bussy_Getta
  • rickmogulrickmogul Posts: 647 ✭✭✭✭
    I said at an early age of 20 I never wanted 2 bring kids un2 " This" world and that's one of the best decisions I've made as an adult. Hellishness frightens me to no end what goes on so I adopted this. Saw a Quincy Jones Interview when I used 2 rap and was getting started in corporate. Q said Malcolm X ( when they would hang out) was an " Internally Motivated" Man. Didn't wait for anyone or anything 2 get it cracking or make it happen. I put it on my resemue 2 as one of my strong points. Self motivation is a leader trait. Big up 2 da cats that don't put $ on a pedestal. This society will be what it is and always has been. Get yours/ have fun/ leave sum'n 4 ya lil 1's. Ain't hard @ all.
    Young_ChitlinT. SanfordSion
  • skpjr78skpjr78 Posts: 6,707 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 25
    My daughter motivates me. Fuck everything and everybody else.
    Young_ChitlinBigBallsNoWorriesSion
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General/Future Lawyer ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 20,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm motivated by what I'm subconsciously referring to as my "better tomorrow." My better tomorrow is no payments aka debt free. My better tomorrow is making sure (from economical standpoint)my young child is well taken care of. My better tomorrow is treating myself to a good lunch or golfing because I worked my ass off for it and paid the price CARAJO (no social life, etc)

I knew I was making progress in my snowball because I paid off $7,500 in 5.5 months. There were times where I had only an otter pop to eat all day. What I said in my previous post, is what keeping my flame blue

I switched my focus to pay off my student loan as fast as possible. I got $7,774.51 left in my student loan. What's crazy is that I could potentially pay it all off by my dad's birthday. Then I can give my son ( :3 ) a Christmas.
    Alpha_Ambition 2stepz_aheadBigBallsNoWorries

Stevie Wonder always on play when I need some musical motivation
    Young_ChitlinSion
    Check your student loan servicers website and see if you can pay off individual groups if you have to pay I'm paying off the lowest interest group first and then working my way up
    Sion
    Why niggas afraid of sacrifice? You going have to do things that you need or have to do in life, so you can do the things that you want to do in life.
    Sion
    edited February 15
    Thats why I made a focus groups thread.. these things helped me out so much in terms of paying debt and buying personal items. If I can get into the focus group next week, I will be able to remain on course to pay off my student loans on 6/22/17, with some moneys left over to buy my son stuff. This is a grind, but I cannot wait to be debt free and take my lady and son on a vacation. People don't understand how serious the "becoming debt free" game is CARAJO. You need a plan to go ham on your debts.
    Alpha_Ambition 2stepz_aheadTheBoyRo
  • Star NineStar Nine Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    money is my motivation

Right now im just focusing on getting this degree and moving to Switzerland so i can make some real money...
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 26,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Star Nine wrote: »
    money is my motivation

Right now im just focusing on getting this degree and moving to Switzerland so i can make some real money...

I'm in Switzerland now bruh. what you need to know?
    money is my motivation

still got at least two years to make the move. but how is zurich or switzerland as whole? never been there. Also how true is that you cannot get employment unless you know german, i will be getting into software development.
    money is my motivation

still got at least two years to make the move. but how is zurich or switzerland as whole? never been there. Also how true is that you cannot get employment unless you know german, i will be getting into software development.

Swiss German. if you speak Swiss German and English, you good. but even high German is widely excepted.

but yes, it would be very hard to find a job outside of the pharma industry or Nestle.

Zurich is the shit. It's like a college town. you cont compare it to other places in Swiss. in Geneva you need money. In Basel, it's a small town with not much to do but masquerades as a big international city.

once you get a gig here....you will make a shit load of money, but things cost alot. si get ready to make like over $100k but a burger costing 11 ch.

it's the most forward thinking ass backwards country in the world
    Star Nine
    money is my motivation

Swiss German. if you speak Swiss German and English, you good. but even high German is widely excepted.

but yes, it would be very hard to find a job outside of the pharma industry or Nestle.

Zurich is the shit. It's like a college town. you cont compare it to other places in Swiss. in Geneva you need money. In Basel, it's a small town with not much to do but masquerades as a big international city.

once you get a gig here....you will make a shit load of money, but things cost alot. si get ready to make like over $100k but a burger costing 11 ch.

From what i have been reading there should be a good amount of dev jobs google and ibm are in zurich plus there is also the banks. yep my motivation to move there is mostly for the money but also to take things to the next level i could stay in the uk but the salaries are better in zurich than london
    money is my motivation

From what i have been reading there should be a good amount of dev jobs google and ibm are in zurich plus there is also the banks. yep my motivation to move there is mostly for the money but also to take things to the next level i could stay in the uk but the salaries are better in zurich than london

alot of people I know commute to London everyday. it's an hour flight.

they do have tins if banks...but they are hard to get into if your not Swiss.

also, IC you want to know if it's black people in Switzerland.... Bern and Biel is Like Atlanta.

dominicans and Africans all thru there..

nice bodies too.

Star Nine