What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Alien: Covenant (2017) Michael Fassbender, Katherine Waterston, Billy Crudup & Danny McBride

Replies

• lazypakmanlazypakman when the real holds you down your supposed to drown right? Posts: 4,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Its pretty clear there is no way to please some people with this series

Didn't you just watch the entire series within the last few months?

You gotta respect theres people around who have been riding with this franchise for a quarter of a century, i personally will not eat the bilullshit that is being fed right now in regards to where this is going.
    Black_Samsonlord nemesisdontdiedontkillanyon
  • fortyacresfortyacres Posts: 4,175 Regulator
    Its pretty clear there is no way to please some people with this series

stop makin them.

404_thanksobama.gif
    source.gif

dontdiedontkillanyon
  • lord nemesislord nemesis You ever dance with the Devil in the pale moonlight? Posts: 11,811 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A movie about that Arcturian pussy the nigga in Aliens was talking about >>>>>>Prometheus and Covenant
    hi-res-09ec771501771b47ab0d6a215438c456_crop_north.jpg?w=630&h=420&q=75

Black_Samson
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,475 Regulator
    A movie about that Arcturian pussy the nigga in Aliens was talking about >>>>>>Prometheus and Covenant

They did... Avatar.
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
  • HevaliskHevalisk Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 20
    Watched it last night.

A lot of turning the characters into retards for plot reasons in this move, the messed up thing is they could have found a way to move the plot along without turning the characters into dumbasses.

- Going on unknown planet with no suits

- Takes notice that "There is are animals on this planet." Then act surprised when mugs start falling out, getting sick.
    Well, gee, I wonder why there are no animals on the planet.

-panicky woman locking the other woman up to get killed, then blowing up the ship.

- NOT SCANNING EVERYONE AFTER KNOWING THERE ARE ALIENS INCUBATING IN, AND BURSTING OUT OF MOFOS.

sheesh.
    hueyAjackson17VulcanRavenHuey_C
  • hueyhuey Posts: 11,697 ✭✭✭✭✭
    only thing ill say is im pissed they killed my baby carmen so damn soon
    d[-_-]b

Enoch VI-VII
  • lazypakmanlazypakman when the real holds you down your supposed to drown right? Posts: 4,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now that the franchise has been effectively cancelled, can someone tell me what the need for these bullshit movies were?
  • TheGOATTheGOAT El Coyote unknownPosts: 15,321 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I loved Prometheus & Covenant
    sapp08_2001jay83Black_SamsonSionVulcanRavenPILL_COSBY

Are you not bothered about this current arc getting its closure then?

lazypakman wrote: »

Are you not bothered about this current arc getting its closure then?

What happened?
    They still got one more movie to make right?

To bridge the gap from Covenant to Alien
  • fortyacresfortyacres Posts: 4,175 Regulator
    Now that the franchise has been effectively cancelled, can someone tell me what the need for these bullshit movies were?

money.

404_thanksobama.gif
    source.gif

• Max.Max. Posts: 32,547 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wtf link?
  • sapp08_2001sapp08_2001 #Sawse San DiegoPosts: 7,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • jay83jay83 Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another disappointing movie. How is it that the original movie made damn near 40 years ago holds up better than the current stuff?
    1325192299_surfing_fail.gif

sapp08_2001
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 25,923 ✭✭✭✭✭

I didn't love either, but I thought they were both entertaining. I guess this is what it's like to watch some without being a fan.
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

m63Y62.gif
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,475 Regulator
    Fact is, I think those of use most critical of Prometheus and Covenant were tainted by years and years and years of great comics, novels and videogames that all filled in the blanks better.
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    lazypakman
  • VulcanRavenVulcanRaven I don't knowPosts: 18,732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fact is, I think those of use most critical of Prometheus and Covenant were tainted by years and years and years of great comics, novels and videogames that all filled in the blanks better.

What great video games? They made one good video game and that was Isolation I think.
  • jay83jay83 Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭

I agree. The characters in the current movies do things that don't make sense.

This scene of alien with the remaining survivors show the leadership Ripley displays and stress that the crew is feeling yet they still make sound decisions that are fairly logical.

1325192299_surfing_fail.gif

Black_Samsonsapp08_2001

What great video games? They made one good video game and that was Isolation I think.

Concrete Jungle
    AvP for the pc and jaguar
    Isolation
    Avp by capcom
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

King Of The Onomatopoeia
    Alien was GOAT

But lets not act like Aliens or Alien 3 was amazing

Prometheus & Covenant >> Aliens & Alien 3
    jay83sapp08_2001Huey_Ctexas409lord nemesisVulcanRaven