What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Marvel Vs Capcom: Infinite Teaser Trailer

BetaBeta #FastFamilyPosts: 64,840 ✭✭✭✭✭

Replies

• SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,095 Regulator
    1st day cop

And niggas better not duck this fade.... back in the good ole days only me and Geno played and once in a blue moon bbottom nh
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
    silverfoxxchgarcia345CeLLaR-DooR
  • KnowReasonForPeaceKnowReasonForPeace Legit 80s Baby... Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Console exclusive or timed exclusive? Iron man and Captain marvel looking dope as fuck!
    photo.jpg
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 51,745 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    1st day cop

And niggas better not duck this fade.... back in the good ole days only me and Geno played and once in a blue moon bbottom nh

the guy that ducked me for years in SF4 and SF5^
    BetaStoneColdMikeyLou_Cypher
  • BetaBeta #FastFamily Posts: 64,840 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who's that with ultron at the end?
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

Megaman X in this bitch!
    silverfoxx
    Beta wrote: »

looked like Ultron hybrid prolly combined Ultron with some robotic Capcom villain

Ryu and Captain Marvel both had infinity gems though
    StoneColdMikey
  • Breezy_KilroyBreezy_Kilroy Posts: 10,455 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was reading some comment sections and fans were pissed because they are under the impression that XMen characters won't be playable.

Is that true?
    12715221_1544933472501286_6918897634016329581_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=9fa1452681ccbeedd4b6da85510815bf&oe=576D10DE
    I was reading some comment sections and fans were pissed because they are under the impression that XMen characters won't be playable.

Is that true?

I wouldnt doubt that being true, in mvc3 you could see they wanted to use the characters that were important to phase 2 of MCU .

they already started this in mvc3, Disney will only allow them to use characters they can benefit from

This game will probably feature inhumans and thanos shit . you already see captain marvel in the reveal trailer
    shes one the next movies coming up marvel so I would expect to see Black panther , vision ant man and characters that disney want featured that will be in upcoming marvel movies.
    BetaSionLou_Cypher#1hiphopjunki3
    ^Guardians of the galaxy will probably be in this
    SionLou_Cypher
  • black caesarblack caesar Posts: 11,767 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's going to be on PC too. Yessir.
    awq1l4.png

xp0aqu.png
    edited December 2016
    I heard its because of the marvel/fox thing so you probably wont see characters like Dr Doom, magneto, wolverine, ice man, etc

But since I think they are gonna center it more around the MCU you might see black panther, antman, groot, winter soldier, falcon, etc

Im not sure about spiderman but hopefully yeah because I need venom back or atleast carnage

giphy.gif

SionLou_Cypher
    Bcotton5 wrote: »

looked like Ultron hybrid prolly combined Ultron with some robotic Capcom villain

Ryu and Captain Marvel both had infinity gems though

Yeah i noticed the gems and somebody said thats ultron and sigma from megaman combined

giphy.gif

Bcotton5
  • MrMinimalistMrMinimalist Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not excited. I don't even play MvC3 like that but I hope it's a little different.
    Hmmm now that I think about it, daredevil, punisher, and luke cage might be able to be in it

giphy.gif

Bcotton5
  • focusfocus The #1 Nigga, I Don't Need No Hype. Posts: 5,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    2v2
    No Assists
    No X-Men (?)
    Visually looks like a mobile game right now

Not sure about this.

looks like a kids game lol
    Hmmm now that I think about it, daredevil, punisher, and luke cage might be able to be in it

they will most likely be in, probably Jane Foster Thor too

captain marvel is wack, i hate how they forcing her into the spotlight in the comics and everything
    iron man1
  • vespesianusvespesianus Posts: 330 ✭✭✭
    I'm hype for more marvel but I really don't like the aesthetic of this one
    Bowser play way too damn much. It aint een like he be tryna fuck or nothin. You'd think somebody that owned 7 or 8 castles and numerous small fortresses would have enough money to buy all the IG pussy he wanted and giv'em that Saudi Prince treatment. Instead he still bullshittin with Peach ole raggedy ass.

If we gon be outraged, lets be mad about that.
    Multiplatform, including PC. lol. Capcom learned their lesson about exclusivity after SFV flopped on PS4

PILL_COSBY
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 26,012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    We go through this eveytime Capcom teases a game in development. The visuals will change. Go back and look at the first SFV footage and compare it to the final product.
    focus wrote: »
    Multiplatform, including PC. lol. Capcom learned their lesson about exclusivity after SFV flopped on PS4

It being multiplatform is likely a Marvel demand. SFV didn't flop because it was exclusive. It flopped because it was released in stages and people didn't like that.
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

m63Y62.gif
    SionPILL_COSBY
    edited December 2016
    Then how do you explain the exclusive Spider-Man game?

Other games have been released in stages that didnt flop.

• SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,095 Regulator

Gameplay

I hope they fuckin take out the infinite combos and shit, what turned me off of MVC3 was how the winner was whoever hit first or/and didn't drop their combo first.... Vergil, Dante, Zero, Morrigan, Doom, Frank, Spencer, Storm, Magneto dominated the metagame. They just needed one hit and then it was put the controller down SMMFH.

This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    Yall crazy if you think the X-Men won't be in this.... Capcom is the initiator for this, they can get Disney's approval for their heroes but Fox, etc that owns Xmen would be beyond stupid to not allow the Xmen to be in this game. They had the Xmen in MVC3 and UMVC3 this game won't be any different.