What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Marvel Vs Capcom: Infinite Teaser Trailer

Replies

• The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 25,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 11
    Ehhh I don't think the Marvel crowd would care about this. There are plenty of Marvel and Capcom characters they'd rather have before random guests.

Lol For goodness sake, there isn't even an IJ2 topic for y'all to post this in. Y'all clearly don't give a shit about that game. You just have a weird obsession with taking shots at a game you claim not to care about.
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

m63Y62.gif
    silverfoxxnujerz84focusCJBcotton5SionStoneColdMikey
  • vagrant-718vagrant-718 Posts: 4,530 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turtles is a nice addition, but I'm not a fan of the injustice system. All i see is people spam projectiles all day which just make the game boring to watch . If that is considered high level play then i will pass
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,019 Regulator
    Ehhh I don't think the Marvel crowd would care about this. There are plenty of Marvel and Capcom characters they'd rather have before random guests.

Lol For goodness sake, there isn't even an IJ2 topic for y'all to post this in. Y'all clearly don't give a shit about that game. You just have a weird obsession with taking shots at a game you claim not to care about.

Illbot kick @The Lonious Monk from this thread for his insolence....
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
    HundredEyes
  • ILLBOTILLBOT UNIT92819 Your HoodPosts: 732 My Name Is My Name.
    Affirmative Sion. banned from this thread.
    HundredEyes StoneColdMikey
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,019 Regulator
    Illbot forgive @The Lonious Monk for he does not know better sometimes !!!

This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    HundredEyes
  • ILLBOTILLBOT UNIT92819 Your HoodPosts: 732 My Name Is My Name.
    Affirmative Sion. is allowed back into this thread.
    HundredEyes
    lol That's some real bitch shit @Sion.

m63Y62.gif
    SionHundredEyes StoneColdMikey

Nigga don't act like you never seen the OG TMNT movie....!!!

lol That's some real bitch shit @Sion.

Nah fuck that nigga you was hating on my childhood !!! Off GP I had to, if I made a poll niggas woulda voted unanimously against you !!!

HundredEyes
    I like TMNT. I just wouldn't get hyped about them being shoehorned into MvCI. I'd rather have Surfer, Doom, a few Xmen characters, Asura, Captain Commando, an Onimusha rep, etc... before some random guests.

m63Y62.gif
    Sion
    I like TMNT. I just wouldn't get hyped about them being shoehorned into MvCI. I'd rather have Surfer, Doom, a few Xmen characters, Asura, Captain Commando, an Onimusha rep, etc... before some random guests.

Yeah fuck MVCI LOLOLOOLOLOLLLOL

They dropped the ball with this one

They did. It's still a fun game and If play it over IJ2 even if IJ2 is more fan friendly.

m63Y62.gif
  • focusfocus The #1 Nigga, I Don't Need No Hype. Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 14

But youre not getting them either sooo...lol?

Its not like Injustice left out Batman, Superman Wonder Woman, etc. They can afford guest characters. The Turtles are comic characters first anyway.

• Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 25,671 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sonicfox already king of this shit
    The Hacker. Top Cat. Tex. Wishbone Jones. George Costanza.
    focus wrote: »

Its not like Injustice left out Batman, Superman Wonder Woman, etc. They can afford guest characters. The Turtles are comic characters first anyway.

Who knows what we're getting. If they manage to bounce back like they did with SFV, we'll still be getting new characters when IJ2 is a memory. That's not exactly guaranteed, but it's not impossible either. And yeah the Turtles are comics but they aren't DC comics and there are plenty of iconic characters that are still missing from IJ2. From what I've seen the reception has been mixed. A lot of the people who are hyped by this announcement don't even play the game. That might be a good thing though if people decide to buy the game.

m63Y62.gif
  • HundredEyes HundredEyes Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭✭✭

Who knows what we're getting. If they manage to bounce back like they did with SFV, we'll still be getting new characters when IJ2 is a memory. That's not exactly guaranteed, but it's not impossible either. And yeah the Turtles are comics but they aren't DC comics and there are plenty of iconic characters that are still missing from IJ2. From what I've seen the reception has been mixed. A lot of the people who are hyped by this announcement don't even play the game. That might be a good thing though if people decide to buy the game.

Fam Injustice shits all over MvC man it's not even close.Combat Gameplay is up to preference but content wise Injustice 2 is lightyears ahead of MvC...just check out the customization options n unlockables alone....Capcom could support MvC for the next decade and still not equal the amount Injustice offers right now fam...and if they ever would they would charge you hundreds of dollars for it lol.
    focus
  • nujerz84nujerz84 NJPosts: 15,373 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 16
    Just cause on this particular message board there isn't an Injustice thread it just means on this board... folks prefer to talk about MvC... it not a great gauge of what game more folks prefer overall. If we look at other criteria ( Critic Reviews, Sales and YouTube Views/Reactions to character Revealings etc) then IJ2 easily trumps MvC..
    2ywzls0.jpg

t50f46.jpg

xr52d.jpg

IC Battle Rap Stans Most Hated.

s-l300.jpg
    focus

Fam Injustice shits all over MvC man it's not even close.Combat Gameplay is up to preference but content wise Injustice 2 is lightyears ahead of MvC...just check out the customization options n unlockables alone....Capcom could support MvC for the next decade and still not equal the amount Injustice offers right now fam...and if they ever would they would charge you hundreds of dollars for it lol.

All that is true. I always give NRS props for the amount of work and content they put into games. I wish Capcom would have done a tenth of that, but they didn't. At the end of the day though, NRS gameplay is trash and none of their games last very long. That's just a fact. SFV didn't come out much later than MKX, and it also had a terrible debut. It's still being support, still being played widely, and still has money behind tournaments and other promotional events. When IJ2 dropped, MKX pretty much disappeared.

At the end of the day, the extra content is dope and I wish MvCI got it, but I'll probably be playing MvCI on and off for a few years. Had I got IJ2, it likely would have been the same as when I got MKX. I'd play it for like a week and be bored.

m63Y62.gif
    SFV didn't come out much later than MKX, and it also had a terrible debut. It's still being support, still being played widely, and still has money behind tournaments and other promotional events. When IJ2 dropped, MKX pretty much disappeared.

Maybe instead of questioning why fans moved from MKX to IJ2, you should be asking why fans DIDNT move to SFV and MvCI since they both flopped.

SFV and MvCI arent being "supported" as much as they are being "finished" and subsidized by their dwindling, but loyal to a fault fanbase.

You seem to ignore that the Turtles were announced in fighter pack #3 at the Eleague Injustice 2 World Championship playoffs.

Injustice 2 looks amazing running in 4K with HDR on Xbox One X btw.

Gameplay isnt trash, MK/IJ are excellent 2D fighters...I played the shit outta games like Capcom vs. SNK, double impact/3rd strike...Mark of the wolves etc on the DC and Netherrealm has an excellent combat system for a 2D fighter...

Best 2D fighter out atm imo aint SFV nor Injustice, its KOF14...

I usually play fighting games for a couple months untill I had enough of em...start em back up when friends come over...

Wish Bandai Namco would quit fucking around and give us SC6 lol.
    SFV didn't come out much later than MKX, and it also had a terrible debut. It's still being support, still being played widely, and still has money behind tournaments and other promotional events. When IJ2 dropped, MKX pretty much disappeared.

Maybe instead of questioning why fans moved from MKX to IJ2, you should be asking why fans DIDNT move to SFV and MvCI since they both flopped.

SFV and MvCI arent being "supported" as much as they are being "finished" and subsidized by their dwindling, but loyal to a fault fanbase.

You seem to ignore that the Turtles were announced in fighter pack #3 at the Eleague Injustice 2 World Championship playoffs.

Injustice 2 looks amazing running in 4K with HDR on Xbox One X btw.

I don't need to question anything. I know why MvCI wasn't picked up. Capcom gave the development team a bare bones budget. What resulted was a game that thrives largely off of fanservice that had very little fanfare. The roster was too safe, the graphics were subpar, and the game severely lacks content when compared to its most direct competitor (IJ2). Even the biggest MvCI fan admits those things.

And I don't know what you're trying to say about your support argument. People still play SFV because they like it and because Capcom continues to add on to it with arguably the best DLC system out there. And if the rumors are true about Capcom's plans for the big update, then the game will be reinvigorated going forward. The same goes for MvCI, if the big update rumors are true, then a lot of people who passed on the game will likely give it a try. So Capcom has a chance to turn things around, but nobody disputes that they were stupid to even let it get to this point.
    Gameplay isnt trash, MK/IJ are excellent 2D fighters...I played the shit outta games like Capcom vs. SNK, double impact/3rd strike...Mark of the wolves etc on the DC and Netherrealm has an excellent combat system for a 2D fighter...

Best 2D fighter out atm imo aint SFV nor Injustice, its KOF14...

I usually play fighting games for a couple months untill I had enough of em...start em back up when friends come over...

Wish Bandai Namco would quit fucking around and give us SC6 lol.

Nah bruh, they are trash. I get that they have their fanbases and that's cool. But the general opinion outside of the fanbase is that they aren't that good gameplaywise. It's weird. You can go to Capcom FG boards, Tekken boards, Arcsys boards, etc... and there isn't a lot the people on those boards agree about. The one thing you will see commonly on all is the sentiment that NRS games aren't that good outside of the bells and whistles. I'm not saying that should matter to you. If you like them, do you. I'm just pointing out that this isn't just my opinion. I've seen in depth articles on why the games are terrible. It's not that serious to me, but I do understand why people feel that way. The only reason why NRS hasn't completely crushed the industry is because the gameplay isn't really respected outside of those who play the games.

m63Y62.gif
    Don't take those fanboy boards to seriously fam, one might aswell say Tekken n SC are trash 3D fighters cause they lack the depth of Virtua Fighter...I remember folks hating on Smash Bros and thinking it's not a real fighting game...even when Smash hit the competitive scene mofos were still complaining... shit until this day even lol...you've got so called purist out there still playing Blaz Blue n talking shit about other fighters...I loved Blaz Blue but shit lacked characters n after I while I need new shit to play...mofos out there playing the same shit for a decade man.

Try playing MK/Injustice with someone who knows your style a bit or play the multiverse/tower challenge modes, you'll discover there is more to the combat gameplay than at first glance...
    focus
    Exactly. The problem is, Monk still thinks Capcom dictates fighting games. They dont.

HundredEyes
    Don't take those fanboy boards to seriously fam, one might aswell say Tekken n SC are trash 3D fighters cause they lack the depth of Virtua Fighter...I remember folks hating on Smash Bros and thinking it's not a real fighting game...even when Smash hit the competitive scene mofos were still complaining... shit until this day even lol...you've got so called purist out there still playing Blaz Blue n talking shit about other fighters...I loved Blaz Blue but shit lacked characters n after I while I need new shit to play...mofos out there playing the same shit for a decade man.

Try playing MK/Injustice with someone who knows your style a bit or play the multiverse/tower challenge modes, you'll discover there is more to the combat gameplay than at first glance...

Ehhh I ain't really talking about the haters. We all now how they are. Hell we see that with @focus on this site. I'm talking about people who legitimately like playing different fighting games. NRS games are just different in the community. People either are fans or don't like them. There isn't much middle ground. Like I'm not an ArcSys fan, but I've owned and enjoyed a couple Guilty Gear games. For some reason, people don't really casually dabble with NRS games like that.

Anyway, NRS games are trash to me. I don't say that from the standpoint of someone has never played them. Like I said, I bought MKX and my brother owns both Injustice games. So I've played the, and they are enjoyable enough for a couple hours. However, the fun from them dies off quickly. It just does. Just a matter of taste. The gameplay always feels clunky to me.

m63Y62.gif
    Exactly. The problem is, Monk still thinks Capcom dictates fighting games. They dont.

No one company dictates fighting games. They're all doing their thing. And I've played games from a variety of developers. NRS games and DOA are the only games I never cared for.

m63Y62.gif