What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Marvel Vs Capcom: Infinite Teaser Trailer

18910111214»

Replies

• vagrant-718vagrant-718 Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    focus wrote: »
    Exactly. The problem is, Monk still thinks Capcom dictates fighting games. They dont.

In a way Capcom still do. You can’t argue that all these influx of fighting games wouldn’t have happened had Capcom not revived the genre with SFIV and made it exciting again.

After SFIV all the fighting games came back in drove all sporting influences from SFIV so yes capcom should still be respected as a fighting game developer
    silverfoxx
  • focusfocus The #1 Nigga, I Don't Need No Hype. Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 16
    Exactly. The problem is, Monk still thinks Capcom dictates fighting games. They dont.

In a way Capcom still do. You can’t argue that all these influx of fighting games wouldn’t have happened had Capcom not revived the genre with SFIV and made it exciting again.

After SFIV all the fighting games came back in drove all sporting influences from SFIV so yes capcom should still be respected as a fighting game developer

That was a decade ago tho. What has Capcom done lately? No offense, but yall kinda living in the past. Monk still think its 1999. No one can deny Capcom's history...but I just dont understand this logic that they are somehow superior in any regard anymore. Everybody has the gameplay now. Everybody runs big tournaments. Everyone has critical acclaim. The sales, the graphics...etc. Who gives a fuck about what is said on a message board lol? Thats really crazy and out of touch with reality.

That was a decade ago tho. What has Capcom done lately? No offense, but yall kinda living in the past. Monk still think its 1999. No one can deny Capcom's history...but I just dont understand this logic that they are somehow superior in any regard anymore. Everybody has the gameplay now. Everybody runs big tournaments. Everyone has critical acclaim. The sales, the graphics...etc. Who gives a fuck about what is said on a message board lol? Thats really crazy and out of touch with reality.

My post isn’t on decades ago. It’s on the present with SFIV being the rebirth of fighting games. All these games out now wouldn’t had happened had Capcom not take that risk
    edited November 16
    That was in 2008. A decade ago, like I said.

Saying Capcom is still on top because of that is like saying Lil Wayne is the best rapper in 2017.

Bcotton5
    edited November 16
    That was in 2008. A decade ago, like I said.

Saying Capcom is still on top because of that is like saying Lil Wayne is the best rapper in 2017.

Which fighting game is on top then? Sfv still get the most entrants in tournaments. If NRS on top then tournaments would’ve been closing out the show with Mkx or IJ2
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 51,848 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've honestly never played Injustice 2 so I can't speak on it

But all those MK games are trash lol , really only good for single player

And I still haven't played this game lmao I heard black panther was out
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 26,236 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meh, the are basically what I thought they'd be. I might try running a Black Widow/Chun Li team though.
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

m63Y62.gif
    WS and Widow both look terrible model wise and gameplay looks boring.

Venom looks as good as anyone can in this game.

StoneColdMikey
  • BroddieBroddie just me and my bitch NYCPosts: 11,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This game is so goddamn ugly. Still can't believe they released it looking like this.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
    BetaStoneColdMikeysilverfoxxnujerz84
    Black panther looks good
    Some character do look good, especially their animations. Jedah is a good example.

m63Y62.gif
    I'm just now watching videos of this , so Ultron is top tier?

Also I don't really understand how the infinity gems work
    Bcotton5 wrote: »

Why don't you just play the game? You said you already have it.

m63Y62.gif

Why don't you just play the game? You said you already have it.

I do have it, you wanna play?
    Sure? You around now? I'm usually on for an hour at 10pm during the week days.

m63Y62.gif
    Alright 10 pm is usually when I'm on too
    Alright 10 pm is usually when I'm on too

Cool, when I holla at you I don't wanna get the "I'm drunk" response again. lol

m63Y62.gif
    jee504silverfoxx
    lol Nigga, you are such a clown. Go ressurect the Injustice topic for that shit. Why you gonna post it here?

m63Y62.gif
    BetaBcotton5CJ
18910111214»