Marvel Vs Capcom: Infinite Teaser Trailer

13567

Replies

  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 24,314 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paprika wrote: »
    Not copping. Capcom is already on my do not buy list for what they did with SF5. And now this, after seeing Captain Marvel in the trailer I knew what it was. She's still getting her push in the comics so that means all X-Men are out.

    Best believe I won't buy this game and then pay DLC for a bunch of characters.

    The worst type of loss leading, destroy your X-Men and FF fan base because you don't own the movie rights. Good luck with them Inhumans lol.

    People need to stop looking at these big companies like they are one guy. Different teams work different projects and the way they do things can be vastly different. Look at Namco. They produce Tekken and Soul Calibur. SCV was a mess because of a lot of bad decisions made. The Tekken is handled is like the polar opposite. So looking at Namco and saying "I won't touch Tekken because SCV was shit doesn't really make a lot of sense."

    It's the same with SF and MvC. They have two different teams and frankly the target audience is a bit different. MvC has a competitive scene, but it's still largely a fanservice type game. So they always put a little more effort into appealing to casuals than the SF team.

    And people always bash DLC, but I don't see the problem with it. It all comes down to price. The rumor right now is that licensing issues would force Marvel to have to pay FOX a little money if they released any of the FOX characters on the initial hardcopy of the game. However, since DLC is digital, it would be a loophole. So, their plan is to release the game with ~36 characters and then add some FOX characters as DLC. ~36 is a pretty good starting number and if they released a 6-8 character DLC pack for ~$20, that wouldn't be bad at all.

    Either way, I don't see why people feel the need to make comments like this a year out. Why take a hard stance on a game when all you've seen is a CGI trailer and some Alpha gameplay? That doesn't make any sense.
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

    m63Y62.gif
    PILL_COSBY
  • vagrant-718vagrant-718 Posts: 4,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Paprika wrote: »
    Paprika wrote: »
    Not copping. Capcom is already on my do not buy list for what they did with SF5. And now this, after seeing Captain Marvel in the trailer I knew what it was. She's still getting her push in the comics so that means all X-Men are out.

    Best believe I won't buy this game and then pay DLC for a bunch of characters.

    The worst type of loss leading, destroy your X-Men and FF fan base because you don't own the movie rights. Good luck with them Inhumans lol.

    What did they do with sf5?

    DLC for bunch of characters is no diff as the DLC for a bunch of maps, cars, levels etc. should be used to it by now. That's why I wait for goty editions

    Sony funded a good chunk of SF5 for it to be exclusive to PS4 and the game is released early so they can have it in tournaments. The game upon release didn't have the story mode, or a versus mode.

    They use an in-game currency to unlock characters (100,000) and stages (70,000) or you can buy them with cash.

    The game is a Paywall mess. The daily challenges to earn fight money was released a few months ago. After having 5 characters released they just announced another 5 to be released.

    The gameplay itself is very basic. $60 for the game and then they are on the second season pass. That's $60 off of season passes already.

    Net code is trash, colours, alternate costumes all behind a Paywall. We should have seen the end since Resident Evil 5 with its on disc locked content.

    Never knew story mode was so important for a fighting game and it had a vs mode.

    Every game is a paywall mess, this isn't anything new. Company make game to make money. I used to watch bonus round on game trailers and developers admit they think about what content they want to put aside for the consumer to pay more money later. They want you to be invested in their games long enuf until the next iteration. That's the state of the game industry now.

    You can get the game now for $20. Matter of fact, game price drops so quick nowadays you should not be paying $60 for any game.

    Netcode is decent. Don't care bout colors or alternate costumes
  • focusfocus The #1 Nigga, I Don't Need No Hype. Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Capcom will have to be careful. This game will be going head to head with Injustice 2, and yes, it could get shitted on just like MKX shit all over SFV.

    This will be the first internally developed Capcom fighting game in like 15 years, which Marvel probably demanded, so we will see.

    KnowReasonForPeacePILL_COSBY
  • PaprikaPaprika Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Paprika wrote: »
    Not copping. Capcom is already on my do not buy list for what they did with SF5. And now this, after seeing Captain Marvel in the trailer I knew what it was. She's still getting her push in the comics so that means all X-Men are out.

    Best believe I won't buy this game and then pay DLC for a bunch of characters.

    The worst type of loss leading, destroy your X-Men and FF fan base because you don't own the movie rights. Good luck with them Inhumans lol.

    People need to stop looking at these big companies like they are one guy. Different teams work different projects and the way they do things can be vastly different. Look at Namco. They produce Tekken and Soul Calibur. SCV was a mess because of a lot of bad decisions made. The Tekken is handled is like the polar opposite. So looking at Namco and saying "I won't touch Tekken because SCV was shit doesn't really make a lot of sense."

    It's the same with SF and MvC. They have two different teams and frankly the target audience is a bit different. MvC has a competitive scene, but it's still largely a fanservice type game. So they always put a little more effort into appealing to casuals than the SF team.

    And people always bash DLC, but I don't see the problem with it. It all comes down to price. The rumor right now is that licensing issues would force Marvel to have to pay FOX a little money if they released any of the FOX characters on the initial hardcopy of the game. However, since DLC is digital, it would be a loophole. So, their plan is to release the game with ~36 characters and then add some FOX characters as DLC. ~36 is a pretty good starting number and if they released a 6-8 character DLC pack for ~$20, that wouldn't be bad at all.

    Either way, I don't see why people feel the need to make comments like this a year out. Why take a hard stance on a game when all you've seen is a CGI trailer and some Alpha gameplay? That doesn't make any sense.

    Naturally I would agree with you, however Capcom runs their company with a consistent vision that lands themselves in this position. The examples are there if you want to see it.

    MVC3
    RE5-6
    SF4-5
    Dragon's Dogma
    SF X Tekken

    It's the same reason people judge an EA game because of past experiences with their low quality high pricing schemes.

    First Impressions leaves everyone with different takeaways. Why is it okay for people to say first day cop and others to say not copping? It's because the gaming community like others, has adopted a unilateral philosophy. If you don't agree with the ruling party you are a hater.

    I speak with my dollars. A $90 game and then $20 on DLC doesn't sit well with me.

    And the DLC prices for Jill and Shura in MVC3 were $5 each.
    PILL_COSBYSion
  • PaprikaPaprika Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paprika wrote: »
    Paprika wrote: »
    Not copping. Capcom is already on my do not buy list for what they did with SF5. And now this, after seeing Captain Marvel in the trailer I knew what it was. She's still getting her push in the comics so that means all X-Men are out.

    Best believe I won't buy this game and then pay DLC for a bunch of characters.

    The worst type of loss leading, destroy your X-Men and FF fan base because you don't own the movie rights. Good luck with them Inhumans lol.

    What did they do with sf5?

    DLC for bunch of characters is no diff as the DLC for a bunch of maps, cars, levels etc. should be used to it by now. That's why I wait for goty editions

    Sony funded a good chunk of SF5 for it to be exclusive to PS4 and the game is released early so they can have it in tournaments. The game upon release didn't have the story mode, or a versus mode.

    They use an in-game currency to unlock characters (100,000) and stages (70,000) or you can buy them with cash.

    The game is a Paywall mess. The daily challenges to earn fight money was released a few months ago. After having 5 characters released they just announced another 5 to be released.

    The gameplay itself is very basic. $60 for the game and then they are on the second season pass. That's $60 off of season passes already.

    Net code is trash, colours, alternate costumes all behind a Paywall. We should have seen the end since Resident Evil 5 with its on disc locked content.

    Never knew story mode was so important for a fighting game and it had a vs mode.

    Every game is a paywall mess, this isn't anything new. Company make game to make money. I used to watch bonus round on game trailers and developers admit they think about what content they want to put aside for the consumer to pay more money later. They want you to be invested in their games long enuf until the next iteration. That's the state of the game industry now.

    You can get the game now for $20. Matter of fact, game price drops so quick nowadays you should not be paying $60 for any game.

    Netcode is decent. Don't care bout colors or alternate costumes

    The Paywall mess is due to two factors, developers knowing they can double dip into your pocket and the gaming communities fascination with the mobile market.

    Gamers didn't make a big fuss about DLC or day one downloadable content. So publishers saw an opportunity to flood the system with 'extra content'.

    SF5 is the perfect example of how the mobile marketing can go completely wrong in the gaming industry. Apps are 99 cents. And charge you from there any amount they desire for extra items, lives , characters etc. Video games don't give any reprieve, they don't drop a game from say $59 to $29. That's why the SF system didn't work. Because now people who spent $60 on the game are going to be spending $60 on season passes. There isn't parity.

    The fact is, companies of all ventures look forward to the first 2-3 months their product is out. It shows awareness of the consumer, which demographic is buying and most importantly first week sales. It's great for a game to have legs months down the road but if that company failed the expectation of the income goal they have to answer to shareholders.

    Price drops usually don't matter to people who expect a quality game at launch anyway.
    PILL_COSBY
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 24,314 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paprika wrote: »
    Paprika wrote: »
    Not copping. Capcom is already on my do not buy list for what they did with SF5. And now this, after seeing Captain Marvel in the trailer I knew what it was. She's still getting her push in the comics so that means all X-Men are out.

    Best believe I won't buy this game and then pay DLC for a bunch of characters.

    The worst type of loss leading, destroy your X-Men and FF fan base because you don't own the movie rights. Good luck with them Inhumans lol.

    People need to stop looking at these big companies like they are one guy. Different teams work different projects and the way they do things can be vastly different. Look at Namco. They produce Tekken and Soul Calibur. SCV was a mess because of a lot of bad decisions made. The Tekken is handled is like the polar opposite. So looking at Namco and saying "I won't touch Tekken because SCV was shit doesn't really make a lot of sense."

    It's the same with SF and MvC. They have two different teams and frankly the target audience is a bit different. MvC has a competitive scene, but it's still largely a fanservice type game. So they always put a little more effort into appealing to casuals than the SF team.

    And people always bash DLC, but I don't see the problem with it. It all comes down to price. The rumor right now is that licensing issues would force Marvel to have to pay FOX a little money if they released any of the FOX characters on the initial hardcopy of the game. However, since DLC is digital, it would be a loophole. So, their plan is to release the game with ~36 characters and then add some FOX characters as DLC. ~36 is a pretty good starting number and if they released a 6-8 character DLC pack for ~$20, that wouldn't be bad at all.

    Either way, I don't see why people feel the need to make comments like this a year out. Why take a hard stance on a game when all you've seen is a CGI trailer and some Alpha gameplay? That doesn't make any sense.

    Naturally I would agree with you, however Capcom runs their company with a consistent vision that lands themselves in this position. The examples are there if you want to see it.

    MVC3
    RE5-6
    SF4-5
    Dragon's Dogma
    SF X Tekken

    It's the same reason people judge an EA game because of past experiences with their low quality high pricing schemes.

    First Impressions leaves everyone with different takeaways. Why is it okay for people to say first day cop and others to say not copping? It's because the gaming community like others, has adopted a unilateral philosophy. If you don't agree with the ruling party you are a hater.

    I speak with my dollars. A $90 game and then $20 on DLC doesn't sit well with me.

    And the DLC prices for Jill and Shura in MVC3 were $5 each.

    I get what you're saying, but the problem with your argument is that none of those games used the same model. Let's just look at the fighting games.

    With SF4, they released a full game that was just fine. If they had left it as it was, no one could really complain. It's good that they chose to continue support for it though. They messed up by making it a full release with SSF4, but they changed their model after that and used DLC upgrades that came at a full price. The costume packs and all that were pricey, but that stuff isn't necessary to enjoy the game.

    Like SF4, MvC3 was a complete game when it was released. It was missing some of the single player content people were hoping for, but Capcom has never been big on that. The Jill and Shuma DLC was overpriced, I agree, but that's not really a deal breaker unless you were like a big Jill and Shuma fan. The UMvC3 upgrade was actually really good, but they made a bad move by making it a separate purchase instead of a DLC upgrade.

    SFxT was a clusterfuck plain and simple.

    SF5 as a game hasn't been that bad. It caught hell during the release because it wasn't complete, but now the game is just fine and they will continue to support it until 2020. On top of that, you can buy the game pretty cheap now. The costumes are overpriced, but the character pricing is fair and they can be obtained for free if you don't want to pay money.

    So you're right to be cautious, I admit that, but there is no reason to completely write the game off. With the exception of SFxT, all the FGs mentioned wound up being good.
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

    m63Y62.gif
    Bcotton5
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 51,225 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sf x tekken is actually a good game lol i don't play it but they fixed everything wrong with it but they took too long doing it.
    PILL_COSBY
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 51,225 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As far as SF5 I don't think it's bad but it's just not as good as SF4. Focus obviously wants to troll and say it's wack because it's PS exclusive
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 43,305 Regulator
    Beta wrote: »
    If mutants will be in it I need these characters to be in it overall :

    Iceman
    Cyclops or cable
    Omega Red
    Venom
    Jin
    Captain Commando
    Thanos
    War Machine
    sonson

    Idc after that

    Add Wolverine to that as well
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

    http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

    ^^^ If you need anything go here

    jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
  • genocidecuttergenocidecutter Posts: 16,664 ✭✭✭✭✭
    focus wrote: »
    Capcom will have to be careful. This game will be going head to head with Injustice 2, and yes, it could get shitted on just like MKX shit all over SFV.

    This will be the first internally developed Capcom fighting game in like 15 years, which Marvel probably demanded, so we will see.

    When did this happen?
    Gives us back images in sigs
    CeLLaR-DooRBcotton5PILL_COSBYL3NUfocusSion
  • PureYangPureYang Posts: 289 ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    The one and only way mkx shits all over sf is in story mode.

    I'll concede graphics too matter fact.
  • focusfocus The #1 Nigga, I Don't Need No Hype. Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    gibor wrote: »
    The one and only way mkx shits all over sf is in story mode.

    I'll concede graphics too matter fact.

    Now add sales/popularity, gameplay, post launch support, and tournament scene and thats everything.

    freshb651PureYangPILL_COSBY
  • BetaBeta Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster Posts: 59,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    If mutants will be in it I need these characters to be in it overall :

    Iceman
    Cyclops or cable
    Omega Red
    Venom
    Jin
    Captain Commando
    Thanos
    War Machine
    sonson

    Idc after that

    Add Wolverine to that as well

    He was a given so I didn't bother mentioning him. I did forget gambit though
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

    giphy.gif


    Sion
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 24,314 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    Sf x tekken is actually a good game lol i don't play it but they fixed everything wrong with it but they took too long doing it.

    SFxT was pretty good, but it was dead before it even had a chance because of the gem system and the DLC shenanigans.
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

    m63Y62.gif
  • PureYangPureYang Posts: 289 ✭✭
    focus wrote: »
    gibor wrote: »
    The one and only way mkx shits all over sf is in story mode.

    I'll concede graphics too matter fact.

    Now add sales/popularity, gameplay, post launch support, and tournament scene and thats everything.

    Tournament wise? What tournament do they have that's as big as Capcom cup? When's the last time it was on ESPN BTW?
  • focusfocus The #1 Nigga, I Don't Need No Hype. Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gibor wrote: »
    focus wrote: »
    gibor wrote: »
    The one and only way mkx shits all over sf is in story mode.

    I'll concede graphics too matter fact.

    Now add sales/popularity, gameplay, post launch support, and tournament scene and thats everything.

    Tournament wise? What tournament do they have that's as big as Capcom cup? When's the last time it was on ESPN BTW?

    Theres the Mortal Kombat XL Cup International and the ESL MKX Pro League, which is in its third season.

    And theres very big difference between airing live on "ESPN" and a "rebroadcast on ESPN2". Twitch does bigger numbers.

    Bcotton5
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 24,314 ✭✭✭✭✭
    focus wrote: »
    gibor wrote: »
    focus wrote: »
    gibor wrote: »
    The one and only way mkx shits all over sf is in story mode.

    I'll concede graphics too matter fact.

    Now add sales/popularity, gameplay, post launch support, and tournament scene and thats everything.

    Tournament wise? What tournament do they have that's as big as Capcom cup? When's the last time it was on ESPN BTW?

    Theres the Mortal Kombat XL Cup International and the ESL MKX Pro League, which is in its third season.

    And theres very big difference between airing live on "ESPN" and a "rebroadcast on ESPN2". Twitch does bigger numbers.

    MKX is pretty much dead and neither of its tournaments were as big as Capcom Cup.
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

    m63Y62.gif
  • focusfocus The #1 Nigga, I Don't Need No Hype. Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭✭✭
    focus wrote: »
    gibor wrote: »
    focus wrote: »
    gibor wrote: »
    The one and only way mkx shits all over sf is in story mode.

    I'll concede graphics too matter fact.

    Now add sales/popularity, gameplay, post launch support, and tournament scene and thats everything.

    Tournament wise? What tournament do they have that's as big as Capcom cup? When's the last time it was on ESPN BTW?

    Theres the Mortal Kombat XL Cup International and the ESL MKX Pro League, which is in its third season.

    And theres very big difference between airing live on "ESPN" and a "rebroadcast on ESPN2". Twitch does bigger numbers.

    MKX is pretty much dead and neither of its tournaments were as big as Capcom Cup.

    Nah.

  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 51,225 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pls don't feed the troll
    genocidecutter
  • PILL_COSBYPILL_COSBY GRAB HER BY THE PUDDING! ZIP ZOP ZOOBITY BOP DAAAAW!!!Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh shit!!, they brought back the infinity gems. I used to love when they yelled "INFINITY!!!!!" and then all hell would break loose lol. That's what got my attention to the game.

    I'll wait until the Marvel Vs Capcom: Infinite super ultra ultimate edition comes out within 6 months after it's release. I'm also not paying for "extra characters" that aint really extra characters and should have already been there.

    On some real shit, They got me last time, but not this time!! Not buying this if they fuck up my team making again. They better have

    Iceman
    Juggernaut
    Thanos
    Non watered down magneto

    And my favorite marvel character of all time. BIG PIMP, BAD ASS, MACKING ASS, TAKE YO BITCH, FUCK APOCALYPSE UP ON SITE, BLOW A HOLE THROUGH A MOTHAFUCKA IN A MINUTE, CABLE!!!




    @Paprika

    DAAAAAAAMN bruh, stop killing them with facts. I've tried plenty of times(look in the sf5 thread & my don't buy dlc thread) to get them off post MVC2 capcom kool-aid. But they refuse to leave the cult like the rest of us smart people lol. When you get people defending flat out shady/lazy practices, there's not much you can do.
    zx8wa8.jpg
    Bitch claiming she the queen, what? Not hardly/
    Who the fuck gave you your crown bitch? Steve Harvey?


    chgarcia345huey
  • iron man1iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerPosts: 29,308 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    If mutants will be in it I need these characters to be in it overall :

    Iceman
    Cyclops or cable
    Omega Red
    Venom
    Jin
    Captain Commando
    Thanos
    War Machine
    sonson

    Idc after that

    Add Wolverine to that as well

    He was a given so I didn't bother mentioning him. I did forget gambit though

    I don't believe Mutants will be in this game
    tumblr_nycwg4lQ121qzco77o1_500.gif

    Hulkbuster_suit_up_660_12fps_256c.0_zpsmvju6kap.gif

    [img][/img]images-4_zpspafe6bfb.jpg
  • BetaBeta Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster Posts: 59,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 7
    rumored leak

    Almost 50 base characters:

    Iron man, cap, ant man, spiderman, doctor strange, captain marvel, daredevil, venom, doctor doom, thor, loki, hulk, iron fist, gwenpool, luke cage, fing fang foom, squirrel girl, ghost rider, punisher, star lord, ultron, thanos, rocket raccon w/ groot, wolverine , magneto, storm

    ryu, rashid, chun li, edward falcon, captain commando, zangief, asura(asura's wrath), gill, gene, dante, morrigan, sigma, mega man x, roll, strider, leon, Ada, nina, wesker, batsu, june, frank west, spencer, simon blackquill, phoenix wright, jin, rathalos


    Wolverine, magneto, storm, doctor doom are DLC

    some street fighter characters might be DLC

    Also DMC5 and power stone might be announced in 2017
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

    giphy.gif


    Siontexas409qeezus_price
  • funkdocdamcfunkdocdamc Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No Black Panther?
  • freshb651freshb651 Posts: 8,006 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »
    rumored leak

    Almost 50 base characters:

    Iron man, cap, ant man, spiderman, doctor strange, captain marvel, daredevil, venom, doctor doom, thor, loki, hulk, iron fist, gwenpool, luke cage, fing fang foom, squirrel girl, ghost rider, punisher, star lord, ultron, thanos, rocket raccon w/ groot, wolverine , magneto, storm

    ryu, rashid, chun li, edward falcon, captain commando, zangief, asura(asura's wrath), gill, gene, dante, morrigan, sigma, mega man x, roll, strider, leon, Ada, nina, wesker, batsu, june, frank west, spencer, simon blackquill, phoenix wright, jin, rathalos


    Wolverine, magneto, storm, doctor doom are DLC

    some street fighter characters might be DLC

    Also DMC5 and power stone might be announced in 2017

    who's gwenpool ?
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 43,305 Regulator
    LOOOLOLOOLOLOL @ niggas taking focus dumb ass seriously. OBVIOUSLY he doesn't play any of these games.

    LOOOLOLOOLOLOOOLLLLLLOOOOLLLLLL @ mortal kombat having a bigger competitive scene than MVC/SF when MVC/SF has held the title for the biggest tournament turn outs for the last decade. Just Google Justin Wong and Daigo. Capcom is solely the reason why EVO even exists. That dumb ass nigga couldn't tell y'all the in-game difference between Ryu, Ken or Akuma. I'd bet every dime y'all got he's never ever played an MVC, SF or capcom fighter or beaten any of them.
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

    http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

    ^^^ If you need anything go here

    jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
    jee504Bcotton5
Sign In or Register to comment.