What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Marvel Vs Capcom: Infinite Teaser Trailer

Replies

• SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,036 Regulator
    PILL_COSBY wrote: »
    Oh shit!!, they brought back the infinity gems. I used to love when they yelled "INFINITY!!!!!" and then all hell would break loose lol. That's what got my attention to the game.

I'll wait until the Marvel Vs Capcom: Infinite super ultra ultimate edition comes out within 6 months after it's release. I'm also not paying for "extra characters" that aint really extra characters and should have already been there.

On some real shit, They got me last time, but not this time!! Not buying this if they fuck up my team making again. They better have

Iceman
    Juggernaut
    Thanos
    Non watered down magneto

And my favorite marvel character of all time. BIG PIMP, BAD ASS, MACKING ASS, TAKE YO BITCH, FUCK APOCALYPSE UP ON SITE, BLOW A HOLE THROUGH A MOTHAFUCKA IN A MINUTE, CABLE!!!

@Paprika

DAAAAAAAMN bruh, stop killing them with facts. I've tried plenty of times(look in the sf5 thread & my don't buy dlc thread) to get them off post MVC2 capcom kool-aid. But they refuse to leave the cult like the rest of us smart people lol. When you get people defending flat out shady/lazy practices, there's not much you can do.

Cable RULED the MVC 2 metagame. Nigga it was Cable, Storm, Sentinel, Cyclops, Magneto, Psylocke who ran the high tiers. No team was complete without them LOLOLOL SMMFH. Cyclops was fun AF to play as so was Cable.
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
  • MasterJayN100MasterJayN100 real niggaz move in silence Somewhere in this Big Ol WorldPosts: 11,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i cant wait for this
    giphy.gif
  • vagrant-718vagrant-718 Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PILL_COSBY wrote: »
    Oh shit!!, they brought back the infinity gems. I used to love when they yelled "INFINITY!!!!!" and then all hell would break loose lol. That's what got my attention to the game.

I'll wait until the Marvel Vs Capcom: Infinite super ultra ultimate edition comes out within 6 months after it's release. I'm also not paying for "extra characters" that aint really extra characters and should have already been there.

On some real shit, They got me last time, but not this time!! Not buying this if they fuck up my team making again. They better have

Iceman
    Juggernaut
    Thanos
    Non watered down magneto

And my favorite marvel character of all time. BIG PIMP, BAD ASS, MACKING ASS, TAKE YO BITCH, FUCK APOCALYPSE UP ON SITE, BLOW A HOLE THROUGH A MOTHAFUCKA IN A MINUTE, CABLE!!!

@Paprika

DAAAAAAAMN bruh, stop killing them with facts. I've tried plenty of times(look in the sf5 thread & my don't buy dlc thread) to get them off post MVC2 capcom kool-aid. But they refuse to leave the cult like the rest of us smart people lol. When you get people defending flat out shady/lazy practices, there's not much you can do.

Not sure marvel going to push any xmen characters since they probably want characters that they making a movie or Netflix series
    Beta wrote: »
    rumored leak

Almost 50 base characters:

Iron man, cap, ant man, spiderman, doctor strange, captain marvel, daredevil, venom, doctor doom, thor, loki, hulk, iron fist, gwenpool, luke cage, fing fang foom, squirrel girl, ghost rider, punisher, star lord, ultron, thanos, rocket raccon w/ groot, wolverine , magneto, storm

ryu, rashid, chun li, edward falcon, captain commando, zangief, asura(asura's wrath), gill, gene, dante, morrigan, sigma, mega man x, roll, strider, leon, Ada, nina, wesker, batsu, june, frank west, spencer, simon blackquill, phoenix wright, jin, rathalos

Wolverine, magneto, storm, doctor doom are DLC

some street fighter characters might be DLC

Also DMC5 and power stone might be announced in 2017

Marvel side seem legit, capcom side not too much.
    silverfoxx
  • BetaBeta #FastFamily Posts: 64,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
    freshb651 wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    rumored leak

Almost 50 base characters:

Iron man, cap, ant man, spiderman, doctor strange, captain marvel, daredevil, venom, doctor doom, thor, loki, hulk, iron fist, gwenpool, luke cage, fing fang foom, squirrel girl, ghost rider, punisher, star lord, ultron, thanos, rocket raccon w/ groot, wolverine , magneto, storm

ryu, rashid, chun li, edward falcon, captain commando, zangief, asura(asura's wrath), gill, gene, dante, morrigan, sigma, mega man x, roll, strider, leon, Ada, nina, wesker, batsu, june, frank west, spencer, simon blackquill, phoenix wright, jin, rathalos

Wolverine, magneto, storm, doctor doom are DLC

some street fighter characters might be DLC

Also DMC5 and power stone might be announced in 2017

who's gwenpool ?

Pretty much just female deadpool and Gwen Stacy?
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

• focusfocus The #1 Nigga, I Don't Need No Hype. Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 24
    Nah, aint shit been announced still lol

They've gone radio silent. WTF? How long does it take to remove all the mutants and Fox characters, make it 2 characters only, simplify the controls for people like @sion, and make it look like a mobile game?

• funkdocdamcfunkdocdamc Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    focus wrote: »
    Nah, aint shit been announced still lol

They've gone radio silent. WTF? How long does it take to remove all the mutants and Fox characters, make it 2 characters only, simply controls for people like @sion, and make it look like a mobile game?

How long did it take Capcom to go from 2 to 3 to 4 to 5? You should know that Capcom can't do anything in a timely manner. They can barely release a full game these days.
  • silverfoxxsilverfoxx Posts: 11,575 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What happened to this game? Injustice about to do to this what MKX did to SFV
    Bcotton5focusPureYang
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 25,978 ✭✭✭✭✭

What did MKX do to SFV? Isn't MKX basically dead now? People complained about SFV, but it's still active.

Most of the damage done to SFV was done by Capcom not competition. The team behind MvC:I have already stated they won't be making those mistakes. I think it's just a case of them announcing the shit too early. We'll probably see something at E3 though.
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

m63Y62.gif
    genocidecutterPureYang

What did MKX do to SFV? Isn't MKX basically dead now? People complained about SFV, but it's still active.

Most of the damage done to SFV was done by Capcom not competition. The team behind MvC:I have already stated they won't be making those mistakes. I think it's just a case of them announcing the shit too early. We'll probably see something at E3 though.

MKX isn't dead. The game is still very alive and active. Tournaments, updates, online community....

SFV never lived up to the hype.
    focus

MKX isn't dead. The game is still very alive and active. Tournaments, updates, online community....

SFV was never hyped to begin with, so I'm not sure what you're talking about.

m63Y62.gif

These niggas live in a fantasy world where MKX didn't outperform SFV in literally every way possible. Capcom wouldve killed for SFV to have had the success MKX did.

Im actually more interested in MvC:I than I am Injustice 2, but Injustice 2 is looking really good and is sure to be another hit. The jury is still out on MvC: I though.

KnowReasonForPeace

These niggas live in a fantasy world where MKX didn't outperform SFV in literally every way possible. Capcom wouldve killed for SFV to have had the success MKX did.

Im actually more interested in MvC:I than I am Injustice 2, but Injustice 2 is looking really good and is sure to be another hit. The jury is still out on MvC: I though.

lol MKX outsold SFV. That's about it. MK always outsells SF. NRS has always done a better job catering to casual audiences.

m63Y62.gif
    genocidecutter

I'm not too sure even you know what you're talking about
    focus
    edited April 23

NRS games never have longevity. Soon as injustice 2 comes out mkx won't be heard from again.

Capcom is able to sustain multiple games at the same time. They still have tourney for super turbo and usf4. There's no tournament for mk9 or mk2

I'm not too sure even you know what you're talking about

Considering I followed the development of the game from beginning to release, yeah I know what I'm talking about. Outside, of core SF fans, SFV did not have this major hype you're trying to claim. And it had considerably less hype 7going for it when people found out about the bare bones single player experience. So I'm not really sure what hype you feel it didn't live up to.

m63Y62.gif
    edited April 24
    lol, so now...SFV supposedly had no hype, and Capcom planned for it to flop all along because "something something core", and MKX didnt shit on it because somewhere theres a SF2 tournament happening? So that somehow makes it all better? The MKX tourneys and leagues dont count tho. Ok. lol.

lol, so now...SFV supposedly had no hype, and Capcom planned for it to flop all along because "something something core", and MKX didnt shit on it because somewhere theres a SF2 tournament happening? So that somehow makes it all better? The MKX tourneys and leagues dont count tho. Ok. lol.

You're being a clown as usual. MKX killed SFV in sales. No one is arguing that. MK always kills SF in sales. That's by design. NRS designs games specifically to appeal to a wide player base. Capcom markets to their core base and seeks to have those people support the games for years. Capcom said from the beginning that their plan was to have SFV supported for 5-7 years. They fucked up the release, but they never expected to get MK numbers out of the gate. If they didn't they'd just copy MK's format.

m63Y62.gif
    genocidecutter
    edited April 25

m63Y62.gif
    silverfoxx
    edited April 25
    I guess that Brainiac trailer finally pushed Capcom over the edge because this trailer looks like it was done in a day lol. Super meh, especially compared to the Marvel 3 reveal/story trailer.

Im glad theres a release date, I was beginning to think this was gonna slip. Im still excited about this, but thats based soley on previous installments. Nothing about Infinite itself makes me hype. Still dont like the artstyle either.

lol @ still no mutants/Fox characters.

edited April 25
    I guess that Brainiac trailer finally pushed Capcom over the edge because this trailer looks like it was done in a day lol. Super meh, especially compared to the Marvel 3 reveal/story trailer.

Im glad theres a release date, I was beginning to think this was gonna slip. Im still excited about this, but thats based soley on previous installments. Nothing about Infinite itself makes me hype. Still dont like the artstyle either.

lol @ still no mutants/Fox characters.

Yeah, I don't think they put much effort into this. I think they just threw it out there because people were complaining about the lack of information. With the release date so close, I doubt this trailer even represents the current developmental state of the game. I'm betting we'll have to wait until E3 before we see a real representation of the game.

The artstyle won't change though. I don't mind it, but if they were going to borrow heavily from another game for the artstyle, it should have been UMvC3 not SFV. Capcom does some dumb shit sometimes. They literally make moves they have to know, no one likes.

m63Y62.gif
    Looks better in action. I think it's pretty clear the flaws in graphics and some of the gameplay are just a result of the development process. MvC3 had similar flaws and went through several upgrades throughout its development.

m63Y62.gif
    I still feel pretty much the same having seen gameplay. Its all fine, I guess. Im not amazed by anything im seeing, but im gonna get the game regardless because Marvel/why not, so any real critique is pointless.

Some of the OTGs look really weird without assist, but whatever.

The gameplay has obviously been drastically simplified in the same way 3 was coming from 2. We will see if that pays off. People did get use to 3 being overall more casual and still found depth.

Artstyle is just bad. That MCU Hawkeye smh.