Marvel Vs Capcom: Infinite Teaser Trailer

124»

Replies

• SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 41,603 Regulator
    PILL_COSBY wrote: »
    Oh shit!!, they brought back the infinity gems. I used to love when they yelled "INFINITY!!!!!" and then all hell would break loose lol. That's what got my attention to the game.

I'll wait until the Marvel Vs Capcom: Infinite super ultra ultimate edition comes out within 6 months after it's release. I'm also not paying for "extra characters" that aint really extra characters and should have already been there.

On some real shit, They got me last time, but not this time!! Not buying this if they fuck up my team making again. They better have

Iceman
    Juggernaut
    Thanos
    Non watered down magneto

And my favorite marvel character of all time. BIG PIMP, BAD ASS, MACKING ASS, TAKE YO BITCH, FUCK APOCALYPSE UP ON SITE, BLOW A HOLE THROUGH A MOTHAFUCKA IN A MINUTE, CABLE!!!

@Paprika

DAAAAAAAMN bruh, stop killing them with facts. I've tried plenty of times(look in the sf5 thread & my don't buy dlc thread) to get them off post MVC2 capcom kool-aid. But they refuse to leave the cult like the rest of us smart people lol. When you get people defending flat out shady/lazy practices, there's not much you can do.

Cable RULED the MVC 2 metagame. Nigga it was Cable, Storm, Sentinel, Cyclops, Magneto, Psylocke who ran the high tiers. No team was complete without them LOLOLOL SMMFH. Cyclops was fun AF to play as so was Cable.
  • MasterJayN100MasterJayN100 real niggaz move in silence Somewhere in this Big Ol WorldPosts: 9,911 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i cant wait for this
  • vagrant-718vagrant-718 Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PILL_COSBY wrote: »
    Oh shit!!, they brought back the infinity gems. I used to love when they yelled "INFINITY!!!!!" and then all hell would break loose lol. That's what got my attention to the game.

I'll wait until the Marvel Vs Capcom: Infinite super ultra ultimate edition comes out within 6 months after it's release. I'm also not paying for "extra characters" that aint really extra characters and should have already been there.

On some real shit, They got me last time, but not this time!! Not buying this if they fuck up my team making again. They better have

Iceman
    Juggernaut
    Thanos
    Non watered down magneto

And my favorite marvel character of all time. BIG PIMP, BAD ASS, MACKING ASS, TAKE YO BITCH, FUCK APOCALYPSE UP ON SITE, BLOW A HOLE THROUGH A MOTHAFUCKA IN A MINUTE, CABLE!!!

@Paprika

DAAAAAAAMN bruh, stop killing them with facts. I've tried plenty of times(look in the sf5 thread & my don't buy dlc thread) to get them off post MVC2 capcom kool-aid. But they refuse to leave the cult like the rest of us smart people lol. When you get people defending flat out shady/lazy practices, there's not much you can do.

Not sure marvel going to push any xmen characters since they probably want characters that they making a movie or Netflix series
  • vagrant-718vagrant-718 Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »
    rumored leak

Almost 50 base characters:

Iron man, cap, ant man, spiderman, doctor strange, captain marvel, daredevil, venom, doctor doom, thor, loki, hulk, iron fist, gwenpool, luke cage, fing fang foom, squirrel girl, ghost rider, punisher, star lord, ultron, thanos, rocket raccon w/ groot, wolverine , magneto, storm

ryu, rashid, chun li, edward falcon, captain commando, zangief, asura(asura's wrath), gill, gene, dante, morrigan, sigma, mega man x, roll, strider, leon, Ada, nina, wesker, batsu, june, frank west, spencer, simon blackquill, phoenix wright, jin, rathalos

Wolverine, magneto, storm, doctor doom are DLC

some street fighter characters might be DLC

Also DMC5 and power stone might be announced in 2017

Marvel side seem legit, capcom side not too much.
    silverfoxx
  • BetaBeta White People Buyin Pitbulls Now.. Posts: 55,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
    freshb651 wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    rumored leak

Almost 50 base characters:

Iron man, cap, ant man, spiderman, doctor strange, captain marvel, daredevil, venom, doctor doom, thor, loki, hulk, iron fist, gwenpool, luke cage, fing fang foom, squirrel girl, ghost rider, punisher, star lord, ultron, thanos, rocket raccon w/ groot, wolverine , magneto, storm

ryu, rashid, chun li, edward falcon, captain commando, zangief, asura(asura's wrath), gill, gene, dante, morrigan, sigma, mega man x, roll, strider, leon, Ada, nina, wesker, batsu, june, frank west, spencer, simon blackquill, phoenix wright, jin, rathalos

Wolverine, magneto, storm, doctor doom are DLC

some street fighter characters might be DLC

Also DMC5 and power stone might be announced in 2017

who's gwenpool ?

Pretty much just female deadpool and Gwen Stacy?
  • focusfocus The #1 Nigga, I Don't Need No Hype. Posts: 5,234 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 24
    Nah, aint shit been announced still lol

They've gone radio silent. WTF? How long does it take to remove all the mutants and Fox characters, make it 2 characters only, simplify the controls for people like @sion, and make it look like a mobile game?

• funkdocdamcfunkdocdamc Posts: 3,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    focus wrote: »
    Nah, aint shit been announced still lol

They've gone radio silent. WTF? How long does it take to remove all the mutants and Fox characters, make it 2 characters only, simply controls for people like @sion, and make it look like a mobile game?

How long did it take Capcom to go from 2 to 3 to 4 to 5? You should know that Capcom can't do anything in a timely manner. They can barely release a full game these days.
  • silverfoxxsilverfoxx Posts: 10,164 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need a new trailer dammit!
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What happened to this game? Injustice about to do to this what MKX did to SFV
    Bcotton5focus
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 23,481 ✭✭✭✭✭

What did MKX do to SFV? Isn't MKX basically dead now? People complained about SFV, but it's still active.

Most of the damage done to SFV was done by Capcom not competition. The team behind MvC:I have already stated they won't be making those mistakes. I think it's just a case of them announcing the shit too early. We'll probably see something at E3 though.
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 662 ✭✭✭✭✭

What did MKX do to SFV? Isn't MKX basically dead now? People complained about SFV, but it's still active.

Most of the damage done to SFV was done by Capcom not competition. The team behind MvC:I have already stated they won't be making those mistakes. I think it's just a case of them announcing the shit too early. We'll probably see something at E3 though.

MKX isn't dead. The game is still very alive and active. Tournaments, updates, online community....

SFV never lived up to the hype.
    focus

MKX isn't dead. The game is still very alive and active. Tournaments, updates, online community....

SFV was never hyped to begin with, so I'm not sure what you're talking about.
  • focusfocus The #1 Nigga, I Don't Need No Hype. Posts: 5,234 ✭✭✭✭✭

These niggas live in a fantasy world where MKX didn't outperform SFV in literally every way possible. Capcom wouldve killed for SFV to have had the success MKX did.

Im actually more interested in MvC:I than I am Injustice 2, but Injustice 2 is looking really good and is sure to be another hit. The jury is still out on MvC: I though.
    focus wrote: »

These niggas live in a fantasy world where MKX didn't outperform SFV in literally every way possible. Capcom wouldve killed for SFV to have had the success MKX did.

Im actually more interested in MvC:I than I am Injustice 2, but Injustice 2 is looking really good and is sure to be another hit. The jury is still out on MvC: I though.

lol MKX outsold SFV. That's about it. MK always outsells SF. NRS has always done a better job catering to casual audiences.
124»