Marvel Vs Capcom: Infinite Teaser Trailer

12346

Replies

  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 43,361 Regulator
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    Easy mode combos means sion is gonna love this game

    Man you're still made about what I did to you 4 years ago in MVC1 and 3 ??? LOOOOOLLLLOOOOOLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL

    Yeah nigga the combos are dumb easy to do in both games. I'll always be better than you I'm MVC and it just is what it is.
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

    http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

    ^^^ If you need anything go here

    jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
    HundredEyes BenjaminE
  • Karl.Karl. Posts: 7,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Played the demo. Didn't like it.
    silverfoxxKnowReasonForPeaceSolitary Soldier
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 24,397 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Karl. wrote: »
    Played the demo. Didn't like it.

    Supposedly, the demo is trash compared to the E3 build.
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

    m63Y62.gif
    silverfoxx
  • focusfocus The #1 Nigga, I Don't Need No Hype. Posts: 5,298 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 26
    lol, Capcom actually said they dont believe the "modern Marvel fan" remembers the X-Men. They really tryin to downplay this shit lol

  • silverfoxxsilverfoxx Posts: 10,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fuck Capcom. I'm not buying this fuck ass game. Ruined a decent franchise for me :s
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 24,397 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 27
    focus wrote: »
    lol, Capcom actually said they dont believe the "modern Marvel fan" remembers the X-Men. They really tryin to downplay this shit lol

    The aren't lying. A lot of the people criticizing the decision to go back 2 vs 2 didn't realize that the Vs series started off like that. So a lot of the more vocal critics are younger players. It's the same way they keep criticizing this game for reused assets, but act claim MvC2, a game that was like an 80% copy/paste jobs, was the greatest game ever.

    And I'm not worried about anyone on here saying they aren't buying a game. Ya'll niggas talk all that shit about the games you are going to buy, and then when they come out you niggas are never on. lol
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

    m63Y62.gif
  • focusfocus The #1 Nigga, I Don't Need No Hype. Posts: 5,298 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So you agree with Capcom that the X-Men arent needed in MvCI because people dont know who they are anymore anyway?

    Just trying to figure out why you quoted me?

  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 24,397 ✭✭✭✭✭
    focus wrote: »
    So you agree with Capcom that the X-Men arent needed in MvCI because people dont know who they are anymore anyway?

    Just trying to figure out why you quoted me?

    I agree with Capcom that a lot of their modern and more vocal fans don't even remember earlier games in the Vs series. I disagree with them that that's a valid reason for excluding the XMen. It doesn't matter though. We all know that's not the reason the XMen characters aren't in the game anyway. It's just spin and damage control.

    And I quoted you because you were the one bringing up Capcom's comments about the modern Marvel fan to which I directly responded.
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

    m63Y62.gif
  • vagrant-718vagrant-718 Posts: 4,343 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nemesis, haggar, frank West and Spider-Man revealed at comic con. Look like a copy and paste job from capcom and add a new super

    genocidecuttersilverfoxxfocus
  • Juttythe3rdJuttythe3rd Posts: 3,301 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this franchise went from top 5 to not mentioned at all
    focus
  • vagrant-718vagrant-718 Posts: 4,343 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How I get a wack? I'm just the messenger...smh
    HundredEyes
  • vagrant-718vagrant-718 Posts: 4,343 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this franchise went from top 5 to not mentioned at all

    Capcom real lazy with it and the pro players acting like its the greatest thing ever
    genocidecutter
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 24,397 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nemesis, haggar, frank West and Spider-Man revealed at comic con. Look like a copy and paste job from capcom and add a new super


    I don't really understand these complaints honestly. What fighting game doesn't have returning characters from the previous installment? We know for a fact that every returning character on the game has new moves, so it's not just a copy and paste job. Why did people have this expectation for MvC:I that the roster would be completely different? If the leaks are correct, we're going to get around 10 characters that weren't in UMvC3 and that's not counting the 6 DLC who are supposedly all new too. Since when is a fighting game with 10 new characters a copy and paste job.

    All the people making these complaints must be new to FGs or something. Back in the day, you might get 3 - 5 new characters per installment.
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

    m63Y62.gif
  • vagrant-718vagrant-718 Posts: 4,343 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nemesis, haggar, frank West and Spider-Man revealed at comic con. Look like a copy and paste job from capcom and add a new super


    I don't really understand these complaints honestly. What fighting game doesn't have returning characters from the previous installment? We know for a fact that every returning character on the game has new moves, so it's not just a copy and paste job. Why did people have this expectation for MvC:I that the roster would be completely different? If the leaks are correct, we're going to get around 10 characters that weren't in UMvC3 and that's not counting the 6 DLC who are supposedly all new too. Since when is a fighting game with 10 new characters a copy and paste job.

    All the people making these complaints must be new to FGs or something. Back in the day, you might get 3 - 5 new characters per installment.

    marvel vs capcom is different because its all of capcom's properties so it's a chance for capcom to go in their toolbox for a vast array of characters.

    other fgs are different because they cant shoo in characters from different games
  • silverfoxxsilverfoxx Posts: 10,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 21
    this franchise went from top 5 to not mentioned at all

    Shit is trash AF bruh. Niggas LITERALLY copied and pasted mv 3 unto this with non inspired graphics, lackadaisical engine, and piss poor roster, just to get folks must have characters as dlc. What happened to DLC actually being charcters that was long shots or dream scenarios?

    Super smash brothers do shit right with their roster, add ons and dlc and I don't even play that.

    Just marvel itself, their in-game start up roster of 15 should have went like this:

    Wolverine
    Spiderman
    Doom
    Cyclops
    Magento
    Juggernaut
    Groot/rocket
    Captain America
    Storm
    Deadpool
    Gambit
    Iceman
    Venom
    Iron Man
    Thor



    And their Dlc "could" have been something unique or dope new characters like

    Silver surfer
    Daredevil
    Jessica Jones
    Luke Cage
    Mr fantastic
    Purple man
    Dr octopus
    Blade
    Star Lord
    Stan Lee
    Squirrel girl
    Toad
    Mary Jane
    Professor X


    Etc

    It's all about just exciting fans. They tend to ignore that and give out the most subpar ass rosters or try to save it for dlc out of greed.
  • silverfoxxsilverfoxx Posts: 10,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nemesis, haggar, frank West and Spider-Man revealed at comic con. Look like a copy and paste job from capcom and add a new super


    I don't really understand these complaints honestly. What fighting game doesn't have returning characters from the previous installment? We know for a fact that every returning character on the game has new moves, so it's not just a copy and paste job. Why did people have this expectation for MvC:I that the roster would be completely different? If the leaks are correct, we're going to get around 10 characters that weren't in UMvC3 and that's not counting the 6 DLC who are supposedly all new too. Since when is a fighting game with 10 new characters a copy and paste job.

    All the people making these complaints must be new to FGs or something. Back in the day, you might get 3 - 5 new characters per installment.

    Mvc to mvc 2 was completely different. Mvc 2 to mvc 3 was completely different roster. This is pretty much the same attire, the same animations outside of two new features, shit just doesn't feel (played the demo) or look like they truly tried. And this is coming from a HUGE MVC fan, I spent 80 dollars on their last game.
  • silverfoxxsilverfoxx Posts: 10,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How I get a wack? I'm just the messenger...smh

    Sorry man.
    HundredEyes
  • vagrant-718vagrant-718 Posts: 4,343 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i dont think marvel roster is up to capcom and marvel love using characters that got movies out.

    capcom's roster on the other hand is up to capcom and they fucking up with characters with nemesis that was never used
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 24,397 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 21
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    Mvc to mvc 2 was completely different. Mvc 2 to mvc 3 was completely different roster. This is pretty much the same attire, the same animations outside of two new features, shit just doesn't feel (played the demo) or look like they truly tried. And this is coming from a HUGE MVC fan, I spent 80 dollars on their last game.

    lol Are you sure you want to bring up MvC? The roster for MvC2 was just the MvC roster with a bunch of characters that were literally cut and pasted from other games. You can't bash this game for recycling characters and then hold up another game that is basically the hallmark of recycling characters as an example of how things should be done. Also, if you're talking about the story demo, you should know that that is probably like 5 months old at this point. They are like 3 builds past that, so it doesn't make much sense to develop opinions on the what the game will be based on something that came so early in the development cycle. That's not me saying that either. If you get on youtube, a lot of the people that hated that demo are saying that the game is great after playing more recent builds. For example:


    Nemesis, haggar, frank West and Spider-Man revealed at comic con. Look like a copy and paste job from capcom and add a new super


    I don't really understand these complaints honestly. What fighting game doesn't have returning characters from the previous installment? We know for a fact that every returning character on the game has new moves, so it's not just a copy and paste job. Why did people have this expectation for MvC:I that the roster would be completely different? If the leaks are correct, we're going to get around 10 characters that weren't in UMvC3 and that's not counting the 6 DLC who are supposedly all new too. Since when is a fighting game with 10 new characters a copy and paste job.

    All the people making these complaints must be new to FGs or something. Back in the day, you might get 3 - 5 new characters per installment.

    marvel vs capcom is different because its all of capcom's properties so it's a chance for capcom to go in their toolbox for a vast array of characters.

    other fgs are different because they cant shoo in characters from different games

    lol That's not true. Street Fighter is full of Final Fight characters. And NRS games always have guest characters. None of that changes the fact that 10 characters is a lot to get in a sequel. This idea that it's common for FGs to reinvent rosters with every sequel is just incorrect. What we're seeing with MvC:I is typical especially considering they just revamped the roster with MvC3.
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

    m63Y62.gif
    silverfoxx
  • focusfocus The #1 Nigga, I Don't Need No Hype. Posts: 5,298 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even aside from the terrible roster and shitty graphics, that...gameplay :/

    2v2 with no assist is looking boring af.


    silverfoxx
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 24,397 ✭✭✭✭✭
    focus wrote: »
    Even aside from the terrible roster and shitty graphics, that...gameplay :/

    2v2 with no assist is looking boring af.

    We can agree to disagree there. I never really liked the assists that much, and the free tag combos look way more interesting. It's different though, so I guess it's just a matter of personal taste. If you prefer 3v3 with assists, the DB game next year will be a better choice for you.
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

    m63Y62.gif
  • vagrant-718vagrant-718 Posts: 4,343 ✭✭✭✭✭

    lol That's not true. Street Fighter is full of Final Fight characters. And NRS games always have guest characters. None of that changes the fact that 10 characters is a lot to get in a sequel. This idea that it's common for FGs to reinvent rosters with every sequel is just incorrect. What we're seeing with MvC:I is typical especially considering they just revamped the roster with MvC3.

    Sf2 was a reinvention of sf1 roster. Only Ken and Ryu returned from sf1. Sagat was unplayable

    Sf3 originally was going to be all new roster until Ken and Ryu were put in it. Everybody else was new

    Tekken 3 also had a influx of new characters

    It isn't common to reinvent rosters because fgc complained when past characters are not in. Look at sfv, when they announced season 2 characters were going to be all new, ppl complained and they still complaining
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 24,397 ✭✭✭✭✭

    lol That's not true. Street Fighter is full of Final Fight characters. And NRS games always have guest characters. None of that changes the fact that 10 characters is a lot to get in a sequel. This idea that it's common for FGs to reinvent rosters with every sequel is just incorrect. What we're seeing with MvC:I is typical especially considering they just revamped the roster with MvC3.

    Sf2 was a reinvention of sf1 roster. Only Ken and Ryu returned from sf1. Sagat was unplayable

    Sf3 originally was going to be all new roster until Ken and Ryu were put in it. Everybody else was new

    Tekken 3 also had a influx of new characters

    It isn't common to reinvent rosters because fgc complained when past characters are not in. Look at sfv, when they announced season 2 characters were going to be all new, ppl complained and they still complaining

    True, which goes to show that the optimum way is not to try an replace all the old characters. It's to find a good balance between old and new characters.

    I'm not saying that the roster shouldn't be criticized. I just think the copy/paste criticism is wrong. The problem isn't how many old characters they are using. The problem is some of the choices they made (e.g., Nemesis over Wesker) and the lack of some highly requested new characters (e.g., Asura).
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

    m63Y62.gif
  • genocidecuttergenocidecutter Posts: 16,697 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope Taskmaster gets in.
    Gives us back images in sigs
  • BetaBeta Respect Da Bitch #BitchMob Posts: 60,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol hype for this game is gone
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

    giphy.gif


    focusgenocidecutterSolitary Soldier
Sign In or Register to comment.