What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Marvel Vs Capcom: Infinite Teaser Trailer

Replies

• The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 25,263 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The DLC characters should have been part of the base roster. I think they would have avoided some of the backlash.
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

m63Y62.gif
  • VulcanRavenVulcanRaven I don't knowPosts: 18,381 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No X-Men and other characters make this game wack. The demo confirmed that the game design is wack too.
    silverfoxx
    No X-Men and other characters make this game wack. The demo confirmed that the game design is wack too.

The demo was an early developmental build. It was outdated even when it was first released. Everything has been greatly improved since then.

m63Y62.gif
  • vagrant-718vagrant-718 Posts: 4,422 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 24
    I'll wait for the ultimate version with all the dlc characters unlocked
    silverfoxx

Probably not a bad idea unless of course you have characters you want to play. In my case I already got two teams: Strider/Gamora and Jedah/Thanos, so no reason for me to not get the game Day 1.

m63Y62.gif

Probably not a bad idea unless of course you have characters you want to play. In my case I already got two teams: Strider/Gamora and Jedah/Thanos, so no reason for me to not get the game Day 1.

I got a backlog of ps3,360 and ps4 games so I'm in no rush to get any new games. I have no qualms waiting for the game I want to go down in price or get the goty edition
    silverfoxx
  • genocidecuttergenocidecutter Posts: 17,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I recently re purchased Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 to be fair and give the game a second chance....
    f00kx6gsbmts.jpg

6 years later I still hate that they combined the punch + kick buttons.

It's still more fun than looking at a buck toothed gymnast with 32a tits right?
    Gives us back images in sigs
    edited August 28
    I wonder what @jono and @Kid Dynasty Think of the game? Oh wait never mind there to busy jacking each other off.
    edited August 28
    And btw @jono going around and flagging my posts makes you a fucking idiot. Im just gonna keep posting whatever the fuck I want.
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 51,469 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When does this come out? I'm still gonna cop to support
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    When does this come out? I'm still gonna cop to support

9/19

The game looks good despite all the mistakes Capcom has made, but I can understand people wanting to pass especially upfront.

m63Y62.gif
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 32,939 Regulator
    This probably the most hated game now lol like I don't thing anyone wants this shit
    #Mikeyismod2017
    Betasilverfoxxgenocidecutterfocus
  • silverfoxxsilverfoxx Posts: 11,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This probably the most hated game now lol like I don't thing anyone wants this shit

Hope Capcom suffers and learn their fucking lesson. I'm sick of their shit.
    Hey at least they brought venom back.
  • focusfocus The #1 Nigga, I Don't Need No Hype. Posts: 5,322 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 16
    $90 for a "Season Pass"...which is needed to make the roster even somewhat interesting, only gives you 36 characters. Thats how many MvC3 launched with at $59.99.

Then what? We're supposed to spend another $30 for the "X-Men Pack" or whatever...which better be Cyclops, Wolverine, Storm, Magneto, Psylocke and Deadpool

Capcom has me so fucked up.

BetasilverfoxxCJ
  • BetaBeta NH Posts: 62,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol @ spending an extra $30 for 6 more characters when you might not even play with all of them due to functionality
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

silverfoxxgenocidecutter
    Ill wait for the ultimate version
    silverfoxx
    Beta wrote: »
    Lol @ spending an extra $30 for 6 more characters when you might not even play with all of them due to functionality

You don't have to buy them as part of the Season Pass. You can get them separately for $5 apiece. Capcom has a lot to answer for with this game. I'm not really seeing why ya'll trying to knock them for having a Season Pass though given everyone does that nowadays.

m63Y62.gif
  • BetaBeta NH Posts: 62,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 17

You don't have to buy them as part of the Season Pass. You can get them separately for $5 apiece. Capcom has a lot to answer for with this game. I'm not really seeing why ya'll trying to knock them for having a Season Pass though given everyone does that nowadays.

No I'm not talking about the season pass I'm actually talking about the $5.99 for a character or $10 for both each time a new pair is available. I mean yeah you can pick and choose who you want but if you wind up getting everybody, that's $30. But then again if it's me I'm only getting black panther, venom, and sigma. But that brings the total to $78 spent
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

• silverfoxxsilverfoxx Posts: 11,316 ✭✭✭✭✭

No I'm not talking about the season pass I'm actually talking about the $5.99 for a character or $10 for both each time a new pair is available. I mean yeah you can pick and choose who you want but if you wind up getting everybody, that's $30. But then again if it's me I'm only getting black panther, venom, and sigma. But that brings the total to $78 spent

I feel you. I like DLC though. Niggas gotta remember, back in the day they would add a few characters and a couple gameplay changes and charge full price as a sequel. This is a way better way of doing things despite the abuses.

m63Y62.gif

I feel you. I like DLC though. Niggas gotta remember, back in the day they would add a few characters and a couple gameplay changes and charge full price as a sequel. This is a way better way of doing things despite the abuses.

At the end of the day its all about the gameplay which Im sure is more fun than what @bck145 does with his free time.