What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Ohhh shit!!! the first NOME 6 drop: Ill Will vs Charlie Clips

13»

Replies

• Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,633 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5th Letter wrote: »

I always wonder why one of y'all don't do this shit...this nigga ain't doing shit better than we do...and he gets paid
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

The RecipeMECCA1000
  • NothingButTheTruthNothingButTheTruth stew Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think Clips problem at this point is that it's the same damn flow and cadence every battle and the highway exit bars

In his defense, most of these guys rap the same exact way every battle.

Clips' problem was he was battling 20 times a year, which led to him not being prepared half the time, in addition to the fans getting tired of the same ol' style. If Clips would've battled about 3 times a year on average, he'd still be in good favor with the fans and would still be moving strong in the battle rap world.
    5th Lettermike06
  • gnsgns Bleeding 24/7 Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭

I always wonder why one of y'all don't do this shit...this nigga ain't doing shit better than we do...and he gets paid

Someone who posts here does do reviews
    I just never watch them shits
    I think Clips problem at this point is that it's the same damn flow and cadence every battle and the highway exit bars

Clips' problem was he was battling 20 times a year, which led to him not being prepared half the time, in addition to the fans getting tired of the same ol' style. If Clips would've battled about 3 times a year on average, he'd still be in good favor with the fans and would still be moving strong in the battle rap world.

Charlie prolly dont have a job
    Elzo69RenaissanceThe Recipe
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,633 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nah I don't think that s it cuz niggas like DNA, JC, Quantum Physics battle all the time but there's still some excitement there...I think w Clips it's just blah....like his battles are like one long verse
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

• Lurkristocrat Lurkristocrat Posts: 8,368 ✭✭✭✭✭

Im creepin unna come up
    https://shaqface.wordpress.com/2016/11/23/n-o-m-e-6-review/
    The Recipe
    edited December 2016
    Aye so my nigga came thru and had the nerve , the audacity, the unmitigated gall, to say charlie 3-0. Ge talked some well bar wise clips got him but energy wise will rocked the room but Fell off after 1st.
    m8wlqc3afej5.gif

But he like he need to watch again so i play the bitch and we discussed how he was bugged the fuck out thinkin will lost and he changed his mind sayin will got him all 3.

Smfh are ya watchin the battle or skimmin thru it?
    _Goldie_5th Lettermike06
  • _Goldie__Goldie_ ablackweb.com Posts: 30,338 Regulator
    Im tellin u b, wack ass fans are ruining battle rap.
    CHECK OUT MY NEW WEBSITE/FORUM

FORUM: http://ablackweb.com/forum/index.php

Lurkristocrat
    So charlies opening ill will scheme was the same shit he said against jc! Verbatim!?

Your opening bars were old my nigga!?
  • 5th Letter5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Posts: 37,022 Regulator
    So charlies opening ill will scheme was the same shit he said against jc! Verbatim!?

Nigga you reaching at this point. That line was getting at Will so it made sense to use it again. Rappers do it all the time.
    Fuck who's the baddest a persons status depends on salary
    That buck that bought that bottle could have struck the lotto
    Trollio
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 25,800 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nigga you reaching at this point. That line was getting at Will so it made sense to use it again. Rappers do it all the time.

Thats wack
    The Hacker. Top Cat. Tex. Wishbone Jones. George Costanza.
    5th Letter
    No different than Surf using his opening bars from the X Factor battle against Hitman and Verb.
    _Goldie_mike06
  • Qiv_OwanQiv_Owan Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ill got the first for that Kermit clapback
    and that bananas in pajamas shit was cold too

Clips 2-1
    tumblr_m5ems1iw2F1qi26lwo1_500.gif
    rs_640x360-160619194524-game_of_thrones-battle_of_the_bastards-6_55_33_pm_-_6_55_37_pm-2016-06-19.gif
  • dwade206dwade206 Posts: 11,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Clips is my dude but this battle was wack. The energy faded quickly and there were too many stumbles. Draw by default.
    Bustin a new nut on @R.D's moms collarbone everyday.
13»