Official Star Wars Cinematic Universe Thread: Coming Soon : Ep VIII - The Last Jedi

Replies

• texas409texas409 Posts: 20,071 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that music made the trailer
    iron man1Breezy_KilroyAjackson17
  • illestni99ainneillestni99ainne I let ur gal suck me off from da back and ur moms giv me cornrows on my crack cuz Im nasty like that Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dude 8 months is too long a wait
    Nights like this...I wish...Raindrops would faaalllll!!!
    BOSSExcellenceAjackson17StoneColdMikey
  • BetaBeta Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster Posts: 59,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This was only a teaser but yes thing I like about star wars is, they don't show too much

Question those ships that were heading towards the AT-ATs was finn driving the one that was barely flying? Just while being in his comatose state or w/e? Or am I looking at it the wrong way

The poster better than the trailer though
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

• fortyacresfortyacres Posts: 3,044 Regulator
    Kylo Ren coming back to crush the buildings!!!!

404_thanksobama.gif
    source.gif

Beta
  • Valentinez A. KaiserValentinez A. Kaiser Posts: 7,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 14
  • lord nemesislord nemesis You ever dance with the Devil in the pale moonlight? Posts: 11,022 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Force Awakens sucked. This teaser didn't give me enough lean my opinion either way. I'll wait for the full
    hi-res-09ec771501771b47ab0d6a215438c456_crop_north.jpg?w=630&h=420&q=75

CottonCitySlimMeesterinori1CK1SAjackson17KnowReasonForPeaceBetasapp08_2001StoneColdMikeyfortyacresSuperManuelMax.DarthRozay
    edited April 14
    Speculation is luke will train rey to use the light and dark side of the force so yes that would be the end of traditional jedi

The real trailer probably not gonna come out until like july lol

giphy.gif

Ajackson17sapp08_2001MeesterBender Rodriguez
    Beta wrote: »
    Speculation is luke will train Terry to use the light and dark side of the force so yes that would be the end of traditional jedi

The real trailer probably not gonna come out until like july lol

who's terry?

Lol phone be buggin

Rey

giphy.gif

BOSSExcellence
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 32,616 Regulator
    Yeah will probably learn that sith way and Jedi way is what doesnt bring no balance to the force. And only way tk bring back balance is to be neutral ... that's probably why Luke went into hiding
    #Mikeyismod2017
    sapp08_2001MeesterBender RodriguezAjackson17
  • MeesterMeester The World Is Mind. Outrage LandPosts: 15,759 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If someone told me chewy would be the last of the original I would of laughed at them...
    Powered by 9(0)'s sun.
    sapp08_2001
  • farris2k1farris2k1 Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 15
    Force Awakens sucked. This teaser didn't give me enough lean my opinion either way. I'll wait for the full

This, except force awakens didnt suck, it was average imo once u get past the fact that its a new star wars movie, and thats just it with this teaser, it was ok, but ppl get hype as fuck jus cause its a new star wars
    Meesterlord nemesisInglewood_B
  • sapp08_2001sapp08_2001 #Sawse San DiegoPosts: 6,809 ✭✭✭✭✭
    farris2k1 wrote: »
    It was ok, didnt show enough but its only a teaser, but shits annoying how ppl think its the best shit ever and get hyped as fuck just cause its star warz

This, except force awakens didnt suck, it was average imo once u get past the fact that its a new star wars movie, and thats just it with this teaser, it was ok, but ppl get hype as fuck jus cause its a new star wars

Let people enjoy the shit damn lol
    MeesterDarthRozayillestni99ainne
  • farris2k1farris2k1 Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was ok, didnt show enough but its only a teaser, but shits annoying how ppl think its the best shit ever and get hyped as fuck just cause its star warz

Nigga enjoy the shit all you want i dont give a fuck i stated my opinion
  • charles2charles2 Antisocial Extrovert Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weak teaser compared to others, but I'm not mad. This is probably how a teaser should be. Not giving away much, just letting you know the shit coming. It's far from lit though, lol.
    farris2k1
  • sapp08_2001sapp08_2001 #Sawse San DiegoPosts: 6,809 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nigga enjoy the shit all you want i dont give a fuck i stated my opinion

We see. Tell em why u mad son
  • SuperManuelSuperManuel I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 17,053 ✭✭✭✭✭

we aint talking about the force awakens.
  • SuperManuelSuperManuel I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 17,053 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 15
    heres some star wars lolz to keep us busy until the movie drops

Valentinez A. KaiserFocal Point
    battlefront 2 full trailer
    StoneColdMikey
  • Inglewood_BInglewood_B Summertime; still got on Bearfurz and Skully Nawf; Dat WayPosts: 11,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TFA wasnt bad... but it wasn't special either. I'm just chalkin that up to it being the setup movie. I'm in a weird place where I only kinda like SW but for whatever reason I keep lettin y'all niggas get me hype off this shit.

Had me binge watching Clone Wars.

Rogue One the best SW movie out of all of them to me even tho it was the least Star warsy. Trailer for this look like it's shaping up nicely tho
    9KlgoZ5.jpg
  • CottonCitySlimCottonCitySlim Posts: 6,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finn better become a force user or become a madalorian

Anything else is a waste of his character
    sapp08_2001illestni99ainne