Official Star Wars Cinematic Universe Thread: Coming Soon : Ep VIII - The Last Jedi

Replies

• The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 24,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finn better become a force user or become a madalorian

Anything else is a waste of his character

I doubt he'll become either one. He'll be the "Han Solo" of this trilogy.
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

m63Y62.gif
    sapp08_2001MeesterCrude_Mr.LV
  • sapp08_2001sapp08_2001 #Sawse San DiegoPosts: 6,787 ✭✭✭✭✭

U might be right. But im hoping he will be a jedi
    Meester
  • SuperManuelSuperManuel I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 17,044 ✭✭✭✭✭
    battlefront 2 full trailer

Janina gavankar from Tru blood or ask Ms Dewey is the main character in the story
  • CottonCitySlimCottonCitySlim Posts: 6,668 ✭✭✭✭✭

Naw that's supposed to the pilot dude
    StoneColdMikey
  • Agrv2385Agrv2385 Posts: 990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Disney has closed out celebration with a new look at their upcoming Star Wars attraction

On Saturday, Star Wars Celebration debuted a new video teasing the exciting things on the way soon from a galaxy far, far away. In the player below, you can take a look at the upcoming Walt Disney Parks Star Wars attraction that should be opening its doors in 2019.

“This project is the most ambitious project I’ve ever seen in the history of Walt Disney Imagineering,” says Chris Beatty, Executive Creative Director Walt Disney Imagineering.

The new video hits alongside an update to the Disney Parks Blog, teasing the backstory of the new Star Wars attraction:

The team shared exciting new details about the story behind this mysterious destination somewhere on the Outer Rim — lying on the edge of the Unknown Regions. The remote village was once a busy crossroads along the old sub-lightspeed trade routes, but the prominence of the outpost has been bypassed with the rise of hyperspace travel. Now home to those who prefer less attention, it has become a thriving port for smugglers, rogue traders and adventurers traveling between the frontier and uncharted space. It’s also a convenient safe-haven for others intent on avoiding the expanding reach of the First Order.

The 14-acre Star Wars attraction will be the largest-ever single-themed land expansion at Disneyland Resort. Look for it to open in 2019.

Read more at http://www.superherohype.com/news/395203-star-wars-attraction#mqMjVu35gA5rA8Pm.99
    cd6gb3wdx15l1ne6g.jpg

• BetaBeta Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster Posts: 59,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would post that rebels season 4 teaser but fuck that show
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

Meestersapp08_2001BOSSExcellence

Naw that's supposed to the pilot dude

Nah, the pilot dude was always part of the Rebellion. Remember Finn didn't give a shit about the rebellion. He was going to leave and only came back when Rei was taken. He's much more like Solo.

m63Y62.gif
    sapp08_2001SuperManuel
  • SuperManuelSuperManuel I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 17,044 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »
    I would post that rebels season 4 teaser but fuck that show

that season 4 trailer didn't look so hype anyway. ashoka is dead also. rebels is only good when guest characters like lando, leia, rex, obi-wan ,vader etc shows up. the core cast is bland and uninteresting.
    Beta
  • Chi-Town BullyChi-Town Bully Posts: 29,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 24
  • Focal PointFocal Point Kushite descent... wandering child from Meru of Old TrentonPosts: 16,141 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah will probably learn that sith way and Jedi way is what doesnt bring no balance to the force. And only way tk bring back balance is to be neutral ... that's probably why Luke went into hiding

Mace I feel knew this to a degree
  • KingFreemanKingFreeman Way UpPosts: 13,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who are reys parents?
    TURBOZONE-BEST-SIG-EVER-50.gif
    nwfyah.jpg
  • CottonCitySlimCottonCitySlim Posts: 6,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who are reys parents?

People are saying Disney pumped faked and she isnt a skywalker or a kenobi based on a recent interview with ridley letting something sneak out
    Meester
  • iron man1iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerPosts: 29,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who are reys parents?

We find out in December Rian Johnson (Director) confirmed it.
    tumblr_nycwg4lQ121qzco77o1_500.gif

Hulkbuster_suit_up_660_12fps_256c.0_zpsmvju6kap.gif

[img][/img]images-4_zpspafe6bfb.jpg
    fortyacresJonah 2.0Valentinez A. Kaiser
  • Cabana_Da_DonCabana_Da_Don Posts: 7,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mace could see a persons weakness and future problems that´s one of his powers.He seen that Anakin would fuck something up plus Yoda knew Anakin was struggling with fear.
    sapp08_2001Meester
    inori wrote: »
    Mace could see a persons weakness and future problems that´s one of his powers.He seen that Anakin would fuck something up plus Yoda knew Anakin was struggling with fear.

I love the Mace Windu character but the movies did him dirty. if he was that dope.. he shoulda known Anakin wasn't shit and was gon chop his arm(s) off and get his ass electrocuted out a high story window by palpatine. That shoulda been his number one future problem if he was that ill wit it.

I think we can all agree the Jedi Order was feeling themselves and got took for the okiedoke back then

lol He couldn't tell the future that precisely. He just knew that Anakin had the potential to be a problem. Some shit was just beyond his control, name Palpatine's influence. Mace couldn't stop Palpatine from helping Anakin along the way

Also, the movies didn't really go into it, but the Clone Wars and Rebels both kinda made it clear that that the Jedi were wrong. The Jedi believed balance in the Force meant embracing the Light side and eliminating the Dark side. In the Clone Wars, the Father told Anakin that true balance was when the Light and Dark sides existed in harmony. That sentiment was echoed by that Force sensitive monster near the Rebel base in Rebels. He basically laughed at the idea that the Jedi had the right idea. The episodes with the Father and his children also hinted at the fact that Anakin's destiny of balancing the Force meant destroying the Sith and the Jedi.

m63Y62.gif
    Huey_Ciron man1
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 32,591 Regulator

I love the Mace Windu character but the movies did him dirty. if he was that dope.. he shoulda known Anakin wasn't shit and was gon chop his arm(s) off and get his ass electrocuted out a high story window by palpatine. That shoulda been his number one future problem if he was that ill wit it.

I think we can all agree the Jedi Order was feeling themselves and got took for the okiedoke back then

lol He couldn't tell the future that precisely. He just knew that Anakin had the potential to be a problem. Some shit was just beyond his control, name Palpatine's influence. Mace couldn't stop Palpatine from helping Anakin along the way

Also, the movies didn't really go into it, but the Clone Wars and Rebels both kinda made it clear that that the Jedi were wrong. The Jedi believed balance in the Force meant embracing the Light side and eliminating the Dark side. In the Clone Wars, the Father told Anakin that true balance was when the Light and Dark sides existed in harmony. That sentiment was echoed by that Force sensitive monster near the Rebel base in Rebels. He basically laughed at the idea that the Jedi had the right idea. The episodes with the Father and his children also hinted at the fact that Anakin's destiny of balancing the Force meant destroying the Sith and the Jedi.

And that goes with what Luke said in the trailer... how the Jedi is dead or something
    #Mikeyismod2017
    The Lonious Monk

And that goes with what Luke said in the trailer... how the Jedi is dead or something

"its time for the jedi to end"
    StoneColdMikeyMeesterThe Lonious Monk
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Posts: 19,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that's the worst part about the prequels imo, the amount of potential they had but the terrible execution of it all
    Breezy_KilroyFocal Pointillestni99ainne
  • MeesterMeester The World Is Mind. Outrage LandPosts: 15,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I guess finn wont be using a lightsaber anymore now that he is with the resistance