Official Star Wars Cinematic Universe Thread: Coming Soon : Ep VIII - The Last Jedi

1878889909193»

Replies

• The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 23,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finn better become a force user or become a madalorian

Anything else is a waste of his character

I doubt he'll become either one. He'll be the "Han Solo" of this trilogy.
    sapp08_2001MeesterCrude_
  • sapp08_2001sapp08_2001 #Sawse San DiegoPosts: 5,989 ✭✭✭✭✭

U might be right. But im hoping he will be a jedi
  • SuperManuelSuperManuel I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 16,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    battlefront 2 full trailer

Janina gavankar from Tru blood or ask Ms Dewey is the main character in the story
  • CottonCitySlimCottonCitySlim Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭✭✭

Naw that's supposed to the pilot dude
    StoneColdMikey
  • Agrv2385Agrv2385 Posts: 957 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Disney has closed out celebration with a new look at their upcoming Star Wars attraction

On Saturday, Star Wars Celebration debuted a new video teasing the exciting things on the way soon from a galaxy far, far away. In the player below, you can take a look at the upcoming Walt Disney Parks Star Wars attraction that should be opening its doors in 2019.

“This project is the most ambitious project I’ve ever seen in the history of Walt Disney Imagineering,” says Chris Beatty, Executive Creative Director Walt Disney Imagineering.

The new video hits alongside an update to the Disney Parks Blog, teasing the backstory of the new Star Wars attraction:

The team shared exciting new details about the story behind this mysterious destination somewhere on the Outer Rim — lying on the edge of the Unknown Regions. The remote village was once a busy crossroads along the old sub-lightspeed trade routes, but the prominence of the outpost has been bypassed with the rise of hyperspace travel. Now home to those who prefer less attention, it has become a thriving port for smugglers, rogue traders and adventurers traveling between the frontier and uncharted space. It’s also a convenient safe-haven for others intent on avoiding the expanding reach of the First Order.

The 14-acre Star Wars attraction will be the largest-ever single-themed land expansion at Disneyland Resort. Look for it to open in 2019.

Read more at http://www.superherohype.com/news/395203-star-wars-attraction#mqMjVu35gA5rA8Pm.99
  • BetaBeta White People Buyin Pitbulls Now.. Posts: 55,547 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would post that rebels season 4 teaser but fuck that show
    Meestersapp08_2001BOSSExcellence
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 23,527 ✭✭✭✭✭

Naw that's supposed to the pilot dude

Nah, the pilot dude was always part of the Rebellion. Remember Finn didn't give a shit about the rebellion. He was going to leave and only came back when Rei was taken. He's much more like Solo.
    sapp08_2001
  • SuperManuelSuperManuel I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 16,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »
    I would post that rebels season 4 teaser but fuck that show

that season 4 trailer didn't look so hype anyway. ashoka is dead also. rebels is only good when guest characters like lando, leia, rex, obi-wan ,vader etc shows up. the core cast is bland and uninteresting.
    Beta
  • Chi-Town BullyChi-Town Bully Posts: 29,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 24