What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Official Star Wars Cinematic Universe Thread: Coming Soon : Ep VIII - The Last Jedi

Replies

• Chi-Town BullyChi-Town Bully Posts: 29,215 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 17
    @Beta you mean this dude

y21caam5mnpj.png
    Betasapp08_2001
  • iron man1iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerPosts: 29,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plo Koon and the other Jedi are beasts in the books the prequels just did a horrible job at showing it.
    tumblr_nycwg4lQ121qzco77o1_500.gif

Hulkbuster_suit_up_660_12fps_256c.0_zpsmvju6kap.gif

[img][/img]images-4_zpspafe6bfb.jpg
    BetaBreezy_Kilroysapp08_2001Tsotsi Cape Town
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 24,726 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »
    What if I told you, had mace accepted Anakin more he wouldn't have been right about him?

That's not really true though. Anakin's treatment by the council was instrumental in his fall, but ultimately the major factor was his fear of losing Padme. Even if Mace and the others treated him better, the Emperor would have still been able to exploit that.
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

m63Y62.gif
    MeesterAjackson17
  • BetaBeta NH Posts: 61,220 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What if I told you, had mace accepted Anakin more he wouldn't have been right about him?

That's not really true though. Anakin's treatment by the council was instrumental in his fall, but ultimately the major factor was his fear of losing Padme. Even if Mace and the others treated him better, the Emperor would have still been able to exploit that.

If the jedi weren't on some "no bitches" shit anakin coulda asked obi wan and others for help lol

But yeah you're right
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

• SuperManuelSuperManuel I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 17,318 ✭✭✭✭✭

If the jedi weren't on some "no bitches" shit anakin coulda asked obi wan and others for help lol

But yeah you're right

they can have bitches, but no attachments - sounds like a player's club!

But yeah you're right

they can have bitches, but no attachments - sounds like a player's club!

Its true even obi -wan had an affair. His girl got killed in the battle of geonosis. At the part when the droids have the jedi surrounded you see obi wan checking a fallen jedi for life signs, that was her. Also in the clone wars obi wan and the govenor of correlia had strong feelings for each other when they wrre younger. I guess the jedi recognizes that some species have biological needs.
    deemula420
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 24,726 ✭✭✭✭✭

But yeah you're right

The crazy thing is the Clone Wars series and the prequel movies are both supposed to canon. As far as plot elements goes, they are pretty consistent. However, when it comes to Anakin's characterization, they are pretty different. If we're talking about Clone Wars Anakin, I'd agree withyou. He was pretty crazy when it came to Padme, but I do believe if he had a little support, he probably could have dealt with things better. Prequel trilogy Anakin was a whiny brat though. Even if Kenobi supported him, I still can't see him resisting the Dark Side if Padme was on the line.
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

m63Y62.gif
    edited March 20
    Lol @ kodi having rogue one in great quality only after the blu ray came out

W/e though

giphy.gif

• iron man1iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerPosts: 29,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just thought about it, but there is another thing that people don't know or don't understand about Mace's hard stance against Anakin. Mace's fighting style basically has him skirting the line between the Light Side and Dark Side. He probably understands the Dark Side and it's temptations better than anyone else in the Jedi Order, so he has the best perspective of whether or not accepting Anakin was a good thing.

That's a failure of the prequels though for not really exploring the characters like that. I only knew being a fan of the EU but instead of them wackass senate no one gives a fuck hearings they could've expanded on Mace, brought Bane the bounty hunter from the Clone Wars series, and even expanded a bit on Darth Bane and the rule of two. I'd be in for a trilogy about him personally.
    tumblr_nycwg4lQ121qzco77o1_500.gif

Hulkbuster_suit_up_660_12fps_256c.0_zpsmvju6kap.gif

[img][/img]images-4_zpspafe6bfb.jpg
  • Chi-Town BullyChi-Town Bully Posts: 29,215 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can y'all explain how it took Yoda and Obi Wan years to master becoming a force ghost with rigorous training but Anakin just became one without knowing anything about it
    MeesterAjackson17
    Because Anakin was the GOAT

giphy.gif

MeesterTsotsi Cape TownAjackson17
  • metal face terroristmetal face terrorist Chicago, ILPosts: 1,583 ✭✭✭✭✭

W/e though

That's how it usually works.

W/e though

That's how it usually works.

Not during Oscar season :/

Not for doctor strange

Not for civil war

giphy.gif

• CapitalBCapitalB all these dollars.. no sense. Posts: 23,437 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They had to tone down Mace Windu's trillness so they could focus on unherbifying Hayden Christiansen's Anakin

Had to dig in the crates for this, but I found it

Before he became Vice Principal Windu. Never forget

JEEZUS!!!
    TOO REAL for IC
    #TEAMDRAGONSnSHIT
    #TargGangyabish
  • SuperManuelSuperManuel I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 17,318 ✭✭✭✭✭
    whatching this movie again I noticed that planet that vaders castle is on doesn't look like mustafar . mustafar was covered in lava. vaders castle only had one river of lava.
    infamous114
    whatching this movie again I noticed that planet that vaders castle is on doesn't look like mustafar . mustafar was covered in lava. vaders castle only had one river of lava.

Lmao you know there's more than one area on a planet right? That's mustafar though and it makes sense why Vader made his castle there

giphy.gif

infamous114MeesterAjackson17
    They saying that when that obi wan movie comes out, itll take place between ep 3 and 4

But besides killing maul and looking over luke Idk what hes doing

giphy.gif

They saying that when that obi wan movie comes out, itll take place between ep 3 and 4

But besides killing maul and looking over luke Idk what hes doing

after rogue one i'm ready for more spin off movies but i'm not sure bout Kenobi. I didn't even know there was going to be one. I don't think there will be a Kenobi vs maul in this movie since it was already done in rebels. I think he'll be fighting sand people , hanging out at the cantina, getting into it with bounty hunters and outsmarting storm troopers all whil looking after luke from a distance.
    BetaValentinez A. KaiserAjackson17Tsotsi Cape Town