What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Ewing 33 Hi Black Cement..Rock or Nah??

MasterJayN100MasterJayN100 real niggaz move in silenceSomewhere in this Big Ol WorldPosts: 11,543 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2016 in Fashion Forward

Replies

• dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 67,355 Regulator
    they alright just to bulky for my taste
    SionMallyG
  • BlueIceBransonBlueIceBranson Some Alternate UniversePosts: 449 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kinda dope actually
    SionT. Sanford
  • MasterJayN100MasterJayN100 real niggaz move in silence Somewhere in this Big Ol WorldPosts: 11,543 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ill rock in the summer time with some Red Shorts and a Black Nike Shirt
    giphy.gif
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Posts: 25,161 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never had a pair but them Ewings be fresh
    giphy.gif

Me: Have you ever heard of T. Sanford

Karla: Yeah

Me: This is T. Sanford, Come on down here and let me tap that ass
    onetoughmiracle
  • the ghostthe ghost Craftsman The OthersidePosts: 4,489 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My favorite color combinations.
  • onetoughmiracleonetoughmiracle NY Giants Fan...Always Keep the Strap On You! Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ROCK!
    A0erZ.gif [img][/img]9lVQhz.gif

tumblr_mr93dlX9Ud1rqh2k2o1_250.gif [img][/img]FWadAu.gif

tumblr_lxw7usrzQl1rns9m8o1_500.gif

giants-helmet.jpg

"I was told a long time ago, ghosts and spirits don't like the fumes from ether, and I just wanted to affect him with my weapon and get to his soul."

I feel it's the only way. I don't feel a need to play the whole part in the entire movement. But, yo, if you just raise your family right, if I just live righteously, I be all right. Yo, my whole life is dedicated to change.
  • Breezy_KilroyBreezy_Kilroy Posts: 10,455 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    I might fuck with these but my feet big as shit and I'm only 5'11
    12715221_1544933472501286_6918897634016329581_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=9fa1452681ccbeedd4b6da85510815bf&oe=576D10DE
  • the ghostthe ghost Craftsman The OthersidePosts: 4,489 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    MARIO_DRO wrote: »
    they alright just to bulky for my taste
    kinda dope actually

I WISH I WASNT A 13...LOOK LIKE A NIGGA WALKING AROUND WITH LUNCH BOXES ON HIS FEET

Sometimes I forget that I wear a 13 until they bring the shoes out to me. I remember going to finish line and I saw a pair of air maxes. I asked the girl if they had them in a thirteen and she went to look in the back. She brought them out and the shoes looked like two yachts. I looked at them like this

rghj5vyc3euq.gif

LMAO!!!

Yea thats why i never got any Air Max because they look long as hell above 9, they always made me wish i had small feet.
  • MallyGMallyG I Take Myself Out on Dates Posts: 4,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm a 13 and I rock Air Max's all the time. 95's have a slight bit of bulk, but I have a narrow foot so it works 4 me.

Those Ewings are clean, but piggybacking off what Dro said, them bitches clunky and puffy as phuck! Cant do'em.