Ewing 33 Hi Black Cement..Rock or Nah??

MasterJayN100MasterJayN100 real niggaz move in silenceSomewhere in this Big Ol WorldPosts: 10,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2016 in Fashion Forward

Replies

• dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 65,917 Regulator
    they alright just to bulky for my taste
    SionMallyG
  • BlueIceBransonBlueIceBranson Some Alternate UniversePosts: 413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kinda dope actually
    SionT. Sanford
  • MasterJayN100MasterJayN100 real niggaz move in silence Somewhere in this Big Ol WorldPosts: 10,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ill rock in the summer time with some Red Shorts and a Black Nike Shirt
    giphy.gif
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Posts: 24,697 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never had a pair but them Ewings be fresh
    giphy.gif

Me: Have you ever heard of T. Sanford

Karla: Yeah

Me: This is T. Sanford, Come on down here and let me tap that ass
    onetoughmiracle
  • the ghostthe ghost Craftsman The OthersidePosts: 4,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My favorite color combinations.
  • onetoughmiracleonetoughmiracle New York Giants Fan...Win Lose or Draw! Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ROCK!
    A0erZ.gif [img][/img]9lVQhz.gif

tumblr_mr93dlX9Ud1rqh2k2o1_250.gif [img][/img]FWadAu.gif

tumblr_lxw7usrzQl1rns9m8o1_500.gif

giants-helmet.jpg

"I was told a long time ago, ghosts and spirits don't like the fumes from ether, and I just wanted to affect him with my weapon and get to his soul."

I feel it's the only way. I don't feel a need to play the whole part in the entire movement. But, yo, if you just raise your family right, if I just live righteously, I be all right. Yo, my whole life is dedicated to change.
  • Breezy_KilroyBreezy_Kilroy Posts: 10,146 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    I might fuck with these but my feet big as shit and I'm only 5'11
    12715221_1544933472501286_6918897634016329581_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=9fa1452681ccbeedd4b6da85510815bf&oe=576D10DE
  • the ghostthe ghost Craftsman The OthersidePosts: 4,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    MARIO_DRO wrote: »
    they alright just to bulky for my taste
    kinda dope actually

I WISH I WASNT A 13...LOOK LIKE A NIGGA WALKING AROUND WITH LUNCH BOXES ON HIS FEET

Sometimes I forget that I wear a 13 until they bring the shoes out to me. I remember going to finish line and I saw a pair of air maxes. I asked the girl if they had them in a thirteen and she went to look in the back. She brought them out and the shoes looked like two yachts. I looked at them like this

rghj5vyc3euq.gif

LMAO!!!

Yea thats why i never got any Air Max because they look long as hell above 9, they always made me wish i had small feet.
  • MallyGMallyG I Take Myself Out on Dates Posts: 4,297 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm a 13 and I rock Air Max's all the time. 95's have a slight bit of bulk, but I have a narrow foot so it works 4 me.

Those Ewings are clean, but piggybacking off what Dro said, them bitches clunky and puffy as phuck! Cant do'em.