What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Japanese may be doomed

zzombiezzombie Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 14 in IllTek

what do y'all think about this???? i think this is the coolest yet most depressing thing in the world
LcnsdbyROYALTY

Replies

• black caesarblack caesar Posts: 11,381 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The hell? So it's like Suri for pervs.
    awq1l4.png

xp0aqu.png
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 66,511 Regulator
    them Japanese hoes about to start throwing it around something serious in the near future
    LcnsdbyROYALTYThereal_baMr.LV
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,092 Regulator
    Yall realize this is by design right?

America did this to Japan

Nobody wants to discuss the long term impact of all that radiation and what it did to their brains and sex organs.
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    blakfyahking
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 25,265 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nobody wants to discuss the long term impact of all that radiation and what it did to their brains and sex organs.

The US only bombed two cities. Even with fallout considered, the radiation wasn't enough to cause these countrywide epidemics. The Japanese are just weird. They are an extremely ethnically homogenous society, and that has it's downsides.
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

m63Y62.gif
    silverfoxxLcnsdbyROYALTYBazz-B
  • Black_SamsonBlack_Samson do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,092 Regulator

The US only bombed two cities. Even with fallout considered, the radiation wasn't enough to cause these countrywide epidemics. The Japanese are just weird. They are an extremely ethnically homogenous society, and that has it's downsides.

Hey.... Chernobyl has whole new fauna... Right? Animals adapted too....

So...

Whose to say that the rads didnt mutate soy beans into something more detrimental?
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
  • Juttythe3rdJuttythe3rd Posts: 3,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    shit is kinda sad
    caddo manLcnsdbyROYALTYSuperManuel
  • caddo mancaddo man Failure is success in progress! Posts: 21,987 ✭✭✭✭✭
    North Asian countries as a whole are on some weird introverted shit.
    South pacific and Indian ocean asians are so more outgoing.
    slucrr7ld6jl.jpeg
    The IC Law (please read before posting)

You have the right to remain silent.
    Anything you say can and will be used against you in the threads of the IC.
    If you are a female, You have the right to talk to another poster and have him present with you during an exposure.
    If you do not have another poster to save you, one will be appointed to represent you, if you post a proof pic of yourself with a timestamp. Representation will be aquired if your pic is deemed simp worthy. All posters are consider a male until a proof pic or vid is provided.

The Intelligent Waiver

Do you understand each of these rights as I have explained them to you?
    Having these rights in mind, do you wish to post a proof pic(for females) or tell us your personal story now?

Old Poster admission
    There is a chance that I am your Daddy. What is your momma name again?

blakfyahking
  • R0mpR0mp Keep Moving. Posts: 4,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's only a matter of time before Japanese women are replaced by robots and holograms.
  • vespesianusvespesianus Posts: 330 ✭✭✭
    WTF, in what way is that shit superior to an actual Japanese woman?? Maybe there's something we don't know about them that Japanese guys do, I dunno
    Bowser play way too damn much. It aint een like he be tryna fuck or nothin. You'd think somebody that owned 7 or 8 castles and numerous small fortresses would have enough money to buy all the IG pussy he wanted and giv'em that Saudi Prince treatment. Instead he still bullshittin with Peach ole raggedy ass.

If we gon be outraged, lets be mad about that.
  • R0mpR0mp Keep Moving. Posts: 4,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • mosincrediblemosincredible Posts: 2,034 ✭✭✭✭✭
    According to things I've been reading over the past few years, a lot of Japanese men just said that women aren't worth the trouble.
    "This for my niggas that log on to AllHipHop / And listen to niggas they never heard cause they love hip hop" - Ab-Soul, "Passion", from Longterm Mentality 2

YouTube | SoundCloud

A beat I made in the spoiler if you happen to give a damn
    KNiGHTSblakfyahking
  • iKingGodGivBiziKingGodGivBiz What title? Posts: 29,044 Regulator
  • silverfoxxsilverfoxx Posts: 11,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has anyone seen the movie "Her".....

This reminds me so much of it. Dope yet depressing movie though
  • LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Posts: 20,314 ✭✭✭✭✭
    caddo man wrote: »
    North Asian countries as a whole are on some weird introverted shit.
    South pacific and Indian ocean asians are so more outgoing. rapey

ftfy
    The rapper from linkin park would body the dudes in the xxxtentacion cypher
  • LcnsdbyROYALTYLcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Posts: 12,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man, I thought that shyt was a coffee maker at first. WTF.
    iKingGodGivBizkonceptjonesBazz-B
  • Cabana_Da_DonCabana_Da_Don Posts: 7,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It´s just weird the hologram is sailor moon...That takes it to a whole another level of weirdos.I thought it was going to be a naked chick.
  • usmarin3usmarin3 Posts: 37,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was waiting for the shit to ask he wanted some pussy. lmfao
    banksy-gifs-graffiti.gif
    I believe in L.O.V.E.......Lots Of Vagina Ev[/b]eryday.
    Thereal_ba