What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Want to Build your own PC? It's as easy as one website

Replies

• mosincrediblemosincredible Posts: 2,044 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn, they set this up nice. I got out of the PC building game for a laptop in favor of being able to take my music production anywhere but dig it.
    "This for my niggas that log on to AllHipHop / And listen to niggas they never heard cause they love hip hop" - Ab-Soul, "Passion", from Longterm Mentality 2

YouTube | SoundCloud

A beat I made in the spoiler if you happen to give a damn
  • iKingGodGivBiziKingGodGivBiz What title? Posts: 29,148 Regulator
    Damn, they set this up nice. I got out of the PC building game for a laptop in favor of being able to take my music production anywhere but dig it.

@mosincredible Im working on my supercomputer for gaming currently

New AHH Battle Rap Forum
    http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/the-battle-rap-zone
    Karma es verdad.
  • AP21AP21 Posts: 17,487 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i got a thread for this in the arcade forum
    iKingGodGivBiz
    AP21 wrote: »
    i got a thread for this in the arcade forum

Ill check it out @AP21 bruh

New AHH Battle Rap Forum
    Karma es verdad.
  • zzombiezzombie Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    I have been thinking about doing this for a long time I DON'T know shit about computers and and prefer console gaming this will just be for fun so looks is very important to me..... which case do you think looks better

Corsair_Crystal_460X_RGB_specs_1.jpg

CORSAIR CRYSTAL

OR

CiqO5RcVAAI5_0a.jpg

PHANTEKS TEMPERED GLASS.... this also has glass on both sides
    @zzombie The Phanteks looks better imo. Has a more sophisticated look. The Corsair looks a little cheap with the LED fans. Glass on both sides is rough because you have to make that cable management look pristine but worth it when you nail it.
    "This for my niggas that log on to AllHipHop / And listen to niggas they never heard cause they love hip hop" - Ab-Soul, "Passion", from Longterm Mentality 2

YouTube | SoundCloud

zzombie wrote: »
    I have been thinking about doing this for a long time I DON'T know shit about computers and and prefer console gaming this will just be for fun so looks is very important to me..... which case do you think looks better

Corsair_Crystal_460X_RGB_specs_1.jpg

CORSAIR CRYSTAL

OR

CiqO5RcVAAI5_0a.jpg

PHANTEKS TEMPERED GLASS.... this also has glass on both sides

I fucks with both but the bottom looks a little cleaner and more money to me bro.

New AHH Battle Rap Forum
    Karma es verdad.
    edited January 3
    I have decided that i will go with the PHANTEKS TEMPERED GLASS with the silver front plate and i will pair it with the

Msi z170 xpower motherboard x-look01.jpg

that will use the the i.7 6700k CPU.

f6fe7a4404f5774093090560a385265c.jpg

to keep my cpu from overheating when i overclock and since i don't trust water loops running all over what will be my first self built P.C i will using closed loop water cooling

042ced76-f885-457e-ab15-d2f5c6ad5ab8.jpg
    I think im gonna go with the GTX 970 for my graphics card I dont care if its ndivia (spelling) or whatever other brand ya dig. That CPU is top of the line bro for sure.

New AHH Battle Rap Forum
    Karma es verdad.
    zzombie wrote: »
    I have decided that i will go with the PHANTEKS TEMPERED GLASS with the silver front plate and i will pair it with the

Msi z170 xpower motherboard x-look01.jpg

that will use the the i.7 6700k CPU.

f6fe7a4404f5774093090560a385265c.jpg

to keep my cpu from overheating when i overclock and since i don't trust water loops running all over what will be my first self built P.C i will using closed loop water cooling

042ced76-f885-457e-ab15-d2f5c6ad5ab8.jpg

That is one pretty motherboard.

YouTube | SoundCloud

zzombie
    @zzombie how much is this all costing you bro?

New AHH Battle Rap Forum
    Karma es verdad.
    @zzombie how much is this all costing you bro?

I have given myself a budget of no more than 2,600 but some new hardware is releasing soon there's an upgraded version of that motherboard and cpu so I'll have to wait a little bit long to see if it's possible to stay with my budget.
    shit 2,600? US dollars?

that must be monitor and peripherals included right?
    edited January 6
    shit 2,600? US dollars?

that must be monitor and peripherals included right?

Yeah I'm shooting for a 2 monitor wide screen set up
    oh ok...still a bit pricey...

you must trying to do 4k and VR huh?
    oh ok...still a bit pricey...

you must trying to do 4k and VR huh?

What i want to do is build a pc with the newest tech so that i won't have to build or buy another computer for the next 10 years. Now keep in mind i don't really know shit about computers this whole thing will be a fun learning experience for me so i have to go about it slowly and research everything

i was thinking about getting two 27-34 inch curved screen monitors but even getting the best monitors for my budget is turning out to be more complicated than i thought it would be.
    edited January 7
    If you spend that much, you'll be good for a long time. I upgraded my old PC hard drive from '08 to an SSD a couple years ago. Still runs like a champ and boots to desktop in 40 secs. Would be faster if that motherboard had SATA 3.0 but it's old.

YouTube | SoundCloud